• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
annedreeahh

any chance of a meet and greet?

So I'm new to this fan club and I really only joined because that's how you get meet and greet info at least that's what I read somewhere. but when I saw the VIP options it says to get the photo with him its $500. And my guess is if he's charging that much for meet and greets there's no chance to even meet him before or after the show that he's most likely untouchable. since I'm new are there any other chances of getting a meet and greet with him or is buying the $500 pack the only one?

Hey annedreeahh, welcome to AO :) 

$500 for a M & G is CHEAP!!  That includes your show ticket too,  Some of the other pop stars charge in the thousands for a M & G, and you still have to buy a ticket separately to see the show!

Sometimes, local radio stations (in the city where the concert is being held) will hold contests to win a M & G with Adam, especially if they are one of the show sponsors.

Then there's always the possibility of hanging around by the band buses in hopes of catching him on the way out.  A lot of people do that.

Hi annedreeahh! Welcome to AdamOfficial!

Yeah, Foxey pretty much said it all already. The days when he used to sit down and sign autographs for hundreds of people are sadly now over. His fan base is so big now that he would run out of time trying to meet even half of the fans. :)

You might just get lucky like I did. Hang out around the bus / doors... at a concert in 2012, two random people had backstage passes for him and gave them to me for free, then walked away. I got to meet him for no extra cost and simply being in the right place at the right time. It was the best day of my life! So I totally suggest trying that :) 

You might just get lucky like I did. Hang out around the bus / doors... at a concert in 2012, two random people had backstage passes for him and gave them to me for free, then walked away. I got to meet him for no extra cost and simply being in the right place at the right time. It was the best day of my life! So I totally suggest trying that :)

OMG! WOW, Vixenfur!! Talking about lucky!!!!! :o:) :) I can see why that was the best day of your life! :) After this story there's going to be loads of people "just hanging around the bus/doors"! :lol:

Hey annedreeahh, welcome to AO :)

$500 for a M & G is CHEAP!!  That includes your show ticket too,  Some of the other pop stars charge in the thousands for a M & G, and you still have to buy a ticket separately to see the show!

Sometimes, local radio stations (in the city where the concert is being held) will hold contests to win a M & G with Adam, especially if they are one of the show sponsors.

Then there's always the possibility of hanging around by the band buses in hopes of catching him on the way out.  A lot of people do that.

I paid over $500 for the VIP Original High Experience simply because I wanted to meet Adam and take a picture with him. I would assume for that price, I will get at least a minute or two with him to take a picture and get an autograph!?!?!  Well, double that price because I had to buy a VIP pass for my husband to take a picture of me with Adam!!!  <3

I paid over $500 for the VIP Original High Experience simply because I wanted to meet Adam and take a picture with him. I would assume for that price, I will get at least a minute or two with him to take a picture and get an autograph!?!?!  Well, double that price because I had to buy a VIP pass for my husband to take a picture of me with Adam!!!  <3

SELFIE!!!!!!!!!!

SELFIE!!!!!!!!!!

I was already considering a selfie etc, until I read the fine print on the M&G conditions: All photos will be taken by a professional photographer ...as such guests are not permitted to use their personal cameras or smartphones during M&G session super-sad.gif But I am still very grateful for this awesome opportunity to meet Adam super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

They usually don't allow autographs.  Depending on the venue, there could be 50-100 people waiting in line behind you, and autographs slow the line down too much.

Hi , Welcome,annedreeahh 

enjoy this opportunity If you have the possibility buying the M & G and if you can´t enjoy the show, ;)  enjoy ADAM :D ,You are privileged to have so many shows in your country,whom the end of the world (Argentina) dream of having a chance ... but I think it is difficult ... :( ....Carpe Diem and...only Enjoy Adam and This incredible show  ;)   :D It's amazing to be under the same roof as Adam and breathe the same air.... :wub:

I answered your PM glrm8892, but just in case anybody else wants to know:

A professional photographer takes all of the pictures.  You are given an access code to a website where the pics are posted.

Thanks foxey --- and I would alos like to mention that the best way to get the early word on the VIP's and M&G's is to be a member of ALF Fan Club-- and to click on the section that says you wish to receive email notifications from them about such special events!

My mom WOULD NOT buy one because she says they're expensive at that price after she had just bought 3 tickets for us for LA 1!

Oh that's a shame hun, feel sorry for you  :( Maybe you should start your own personal 'Adam' fund, start thinking of ways you can earn your own cash, selling old stuff, helping others etc.  That way when Adam is touring, you can purchase the tickets you want, not just what your parents are willing to buy  ;) 

I had purchased tickets for the Adam Lambert concert in New Jersey on the day the tickets went on sale and I soon as they went on sale. There was a problem with purchasing tickets for almost an hour when the tickets went on sale for this venue on March 1, 2016. The tickets showed as available but it wasn't working to purchase them. It was an issue with Ticketmaster so I didn't want to lose a chance to get tickets and I purchased the package without a meet and greet pass. I really Wanted to meet Adam but I had already purchased tickets without the meet and greet because I didn't want to lose out on getting any tickets at all. Is there anyway to purchase just the meet and greet so that way I can still meet him. I already have tickets and don't want to repurchase another package. I was excited because I am part of the fan club and was able to get the tickets first but the site was not working properly and they told me there was an issue when I called Ticketmaster. I also know other people that were trying to buy tickets for the same concert and they all had the same problem. I bought two tickets and all I want is 2 meet and greet passes. Is there anyway you can make that possible because it would mean so much to me. Thank You

OMG! WOW, Vixenfur!! Talking about lucky!!!!! :o:) :) I can see why that was the best day of your life! :) After this story there's going to be loads of people "just hanging around the bus/doors"! :lol:

Haha, I sure hope so! I'll be hanging out around the doors at my concert in 2 days for sure. Best of luck for all my other lovely Glamberts too  ^_^