• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
HadasAL

Adam is going to play Eddie on the Rocky Horror Show tv movie

Nice summary of the storyline for anyone who isn't familiar with it.  

What I am most looking forward to is Adam riding a motorcycle B) , that is, if it happens. :lol:

Laverne Cox Retweeted broadway.com

Yes, yes, YAAASSS! @adamlambert I cannot freaking wait. This is going to be so much fun

Laverne Cox added,

CYtK9QLWcAES_MZ.jpg
broadway.com @broadwaycom
Hot Patootie! @adamlambert joins the cast of Fox’s ROCKY HORROR with @Lavernecox: http://bit.ly/1P3adrH 
155 retweets309 likes

Adam Lambert Joins Fox's 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' Live Production

1/14/2016 by Lesley Goldberg Lesley Goldberg

adam-lambert-shanghai-2016-billboard-650
Adam Lambert performs in concert in Shanghai, China on Jan. 5, 2016.
Imaginechina/Splash News
The 'American Idol' and 'Glee' alum will take over the role originally played by Meat Loaf.

Adam Lambert is returning to Fox.

The American Idol and Glee alum has been tapped to co-star in the network's rendition of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Lambert will take over the role of Eddie that was originally portrayed by Meat Loaf in the cult 1975 film. Eddie is the rock 'n' roll-loving ex-delivery boy who emerges at Dr. Frank-N-Furter's on a motorcycle and crashes the party.

Adam Lambert Pays Tribute to David Bowie

“I grew up watching Rocky Horror, but could never imagine that I would be part of this new vision. Rocky Horror always made me feel like it was OK to celebrate my weirdness. Hallelujah, bless my soul! I love that old time rock-n-roll!” Lambert said in a nod to one of the film's musical productions. (Watch Meat Loaf's arrival as Eddie, below.)

Lambert's name was one of the first to surface for a role in Fox's Rocky Horror. Sources tell THR that he was originally considered for the role of Frank-N-Furter that was originated by Tim Curry. Orange Is the New Black actress Laverne Cox will take on the iconic role for Fox.

Lambert joins a cast that also includes Victoria Justice and Disney star Ryan McCartan as Janet and Brad, who stumble upon Frank-N-Furter's self-described "sweet transvestite" and the scientist's bizarre castle. The roles were originated by Susan Sarandon and Barry Bostwick. Penny Dreadful alum Reeve Carney will play Riff-Raff, and singer Staz Nair will portray Rocky Horror.

The two-hour Fox special, due in fall 2016, will be directed, exec produced and choreographed by Kenny Ortega (High School Musical) and filmed in advance. Ortega, Gail Berman and Lou Adler, who produced the original film, are attached as exec producers. The new Rocky will be produced by Fox 21 Television studios and Berman's The Jackal Group. 

Lambert is repped by CAA and Direct Management.

This story originally appeared on THR.com.

OMG!!!!!!!!! That would be a BLAST!!!! hahahahaha He will take it to a new Eddie image... hmmmmmm Can't wait!!! 

@HadasAL 

Loved that you posted this interviews with Meat Loaf!!! His songs meant the world for me when I was a teenager!  :wub:     And it is also amazing to see people like him, Brian, Roger and others saying these amazing things about Adam.  :)

Wow!!  This is HUUUUGE!!!  

The entertainment media sure picked up on this big time!  I've spent the last half hour or so reading and retweeting all this articles!!

I read in one of the comment sections that Adam turned down the role as Frank-n furter because it would stereotype him.  I don't know where that person got the info, or how close to the truth it is, but it definitely sounds like something Adam would do.  Several of the articles did mention that Adam was initially considered for the Frank-n-furter role.  And remember, he also turned down Hedwig a while back.

Frankly (no pun intended), I never could envision Adam in the Frank-n-furter role.  I can't imagine him strutting around dressed like that--it just isn't Adam.

I think Eddie is the perfect role for Adam.  Can't we all picture him riding out dressed in his tight leathers?  It's just a pity that the part is so darn SHORT!!!

Wow!!  This is HUUUUGE!!!  

The entertainment media sure picked up on this big time!  I've spent the last half hour or so reading and retweeting all this articles!!

I read in one of the comment sections that Adam turned down the role as Frank-n furter because it would stereotype him.  I don't know where that person got the info, or how close to the truth it is, but it definitely sounds like something Adam would do.  Several of the articles did mention that Adam was initially considered for the Frank-n-furter role.  And remember, he also turned down Hedwig a while back.

Frankly (no pun intended), I never could envision Adam in the Frank-n-furter role.  I can't imagine him strutting around dressed like that--it just isn't Adam.

I think Eddie is the perfect role for Adam.  Can't we all picture him riding out dressed in his tight leathers?  It's just a pity that the part is so darn SHORT!!!

@Foxey, I can totally see a James Dean/Elvis styled Rocker Bad Boy on a bike!  But however he does it, it will be Fabulous!!