• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
HadasAL

Adam is going to play Eddie on the Rocky Horror Show tv movie

Please excuse this totally out of control interruption by a very excited fan, um, moderator.

O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may now return to your regularly scheduled Berting.

I am so happy for Adam.  This is a fabulous opportunity to display his acting skills and may even lead to bigger roles.  I think the people at FOX really like Adam and were impressed with his popularity on GLEE.  And Adam has always said he wanted to get into acting.  2016 is turning into a HUGE year for Adam.

Guys ,do you remember on one of the Radio interview when the Psychic predicted that Adam will be in major film  :)  movie/ television ? and also predicted his Love interest , sorry I forgot the right wording to that ;) but it seems close  :P Anyone has that interview I'm talking about,?

Mmmm that sounds awesome big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gifI do wonder though how Adam is going to find the time to do this project, he such a busy man these days confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

58_EmoticonsHDcom.pngRealistically, it is a very short interval in a long show, albeit an important one, so Adam's part wouldn't need a huge time commitment as opposed to the likes of Frank'n'furter and the other parts that are in most of the scenes.   On the other hand, they are "re-imagining" it, so who knows 29_EmoticonsHDcom.png

Guys ,do you remember on one of the Radio interview when the Psychic predicted that Adam will be in major film  :)  movie/ television ? and also predicted his Love interest , sorry I forgot the right wording to that ;) but it seems close  :P Anyone has that interview I'm talking about,?

32_EmoticonsHDcom.png  I reckon it doesn't take a psychic to predict Adam would get a film role OR that he will find a love interest 31_EmoticonsHDcom.png  I don't disbelieve, but some things are more predictable than others 46_EmoticonsHDcom.png

32_EmoticonsHDcom.png  I reckon it doesn't take a psychic to predict Adam would get a film role OR that he will find a love interest 31_EmoticonsHDcom.png  I don't disbelieve, but some things are more predictable than others 46_EmoticonsHDcom.png

Lamburger ,I don't remember which radio station he was interviewed def not US , I think Aus or NZ , the psychic knows that Adam will be in radio station , so she is the guest caller  and she told  Adam what she is seeing something good to happen in few months? ? or year ? about being to be in film /movies or televisions , and also the 2 love interest mentioned  choose between Europe or Spain . I better ask foxey or Moovie for this prob. they know what I'm crazy talking about. :D

fKOka22i_bigger.jpgPOE AF @chunkeymonkey81

HOT PATOOTIE

CYuH_WNW8AI3vSz.jpg

7:26 PM - 14 Jan 2016

Wow!!  This is HUUUUGE!!!  

The entertainment media sure picked up on this big time!  I've spent the last half hour or so reading and retweeting all this articles!!

I read in one of the comment sections that Adam turned down the role as Frank-n furter because it would stereotype him.  I don't know where that person got the info, or how close to the truth it is, but it definitely sounds like something Adam would do.  Several of the articles did mention that Adam was initially considered for the Frank-n-furter role.  And remember, he also turned down Hedwig a while back.

Frankly (no pun intended), I never could envision Adam in the Frank-n-furter role.  I can't imagine him strutting around dressed like that--it just isn't Adam.

I think Eddie is the perfect role for Adam.  Can't we all picture him riding out dressed in his tight leathers?  It's just a pity that the part is so darn SHORT!!!

I actually agree, I mean I think he would be amazing in that lead role cuz he has the swagger and all haha but I tottaly understand why he wouldnt take this role, I actully thought about it myself it will stereotype him

Lamburger ,I don't remember which radio station he was interviewed def not US , I think Aus or NZ , the psychic knows that Adam will be in radio station , so she is the guest caller  and she told  Adam what she is seeing something good to happen in few months? ? or year ? about being to be in film /movies or televisions , and also the 2 love interest mentioned  choose between Europe or Spain . I better ask foxey or Moovie for this prob. they know what I'm crazy talking about. :D

Ok Lamburger I found the radio interview ,so I wasn't crazy afterall :D  :lol:   listen  and just fast forward it at mark 1:16:22 :)

https://soundcloud.com/kiis1065/201015-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-381?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter

This is brilliant and for Adam to take this smaller role is perfect, I remember the Original Rocky Horror show well and have always wanted to go to one of the dress up showings. It had already become cult viewing by the time I was a teen and it would be fantastic if this achieved the same.

If this goes well, who knows where this could lead WOOHOO

Too bad it's only a 2 hour show, but who knows, if it is popular, it may lead to more.  I just hope that Adam is not portrayed as the fat sloppy guy that Meat Loaf played, but rather a slick James Dean type as in Neneth's photo, above.  At least he will probably have his costume already, get out the torn jeans, Adam! ;)

"So, who is Eddie? He is a bisexual ex-delivery boy, a low-down cheap little punk, a harbinger of pure and rockin’ chaos, a lynchpin of the plot, and a significant factor in multiple character arcs." 

I found this article that explores Eddie's role and his backstory, which is quite involved, even though he is on screen for only about three and a half minutes.

I don't know how true this new production will be to the original, but I am hoping for something longer for Adam.  Maybe they will have flashbacks, since it is being filmed.

The Michigan Rocky Horror Preservation Society - So, what’s up with Eddie?

Wow!!  This is HUUUUGE!!!  

The entertainment media sure picked up on this big time!  I've spent the last half hour or so reading and retweeting all this articles!!

I read in one of the comment sections that Adam turned down the role as Frank-n furter because it would stereotype him.  I don't know where that person got the info, or how close to the truth it is, but it definitely sounds like something Adam would do.  Several of the articles did mention that Adam was initially considered for the Frank-n-furter role.  And remember, he also turned down Hedwig a while back.

Frankly (no pun intended), I never could envision Adam in the Frank-n-furter role.  I can't imagine him strutting around dressed like that--it just isn't Adam.

I think Eddie is the perfect role for Adam.  Can't we all picture him riding out dressed in his tight leathers?  It's just a pity that the part is so darn SHORT!!!

I agree foxeylady, I don't think it would do him any favors to play Frank-n-furter. Eddie is perfect, but like you said, I wish it was a longer role!

Adam mention in this and 2 other articles that just popped because  Tim Curry is joining the cast. In case you want to keep up with these happenings here's the article.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/15/10776040/tim-curry-rocky-horror-picture-show-remake-cast-announced

Any chance it's because they're gonna sing the parts "live" and unedited? Or maybe it's a one-shot-type-of-a-deal?

That could be, obviously I have no knowledge of how TV films are produced.  I was just thinking it was an inaccuracy in the writing of the article, which we see often. 

But I really think it will be edited, I mean there is a director, a couple of producers, choreographer, etc., it just seems too big to not be edited.  If they didn't edit, it would probably involve more rehearsals.

I am sorta confused on exactly what this is going to be. I have heard such varied speculation. Some say it's a movie. Some say it's a play. Some say it's a live tv event (which is what I thought it was). Curious to know.

This is another full circle moment for Adam. REcall that when Adam sang Born to be Wild that Simon said that his performance was like the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Adam responded, "I loved that movie!" Now, he is going to be in a new version of the show, just like he is now in a new version of  Queen.

I did not see any acting by this character in a clip from the movie. The character was in a musical number. I saw that the show is being filmed over this winter. I don't know when Adam is going to do it. He is booked through the end of the summer.