• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
HadasAL

Adam is going to play Eddie on the Rocky Horror Show tv movie

Sweetygirly, that's true!  Another full-circle moment for Adam :)

I don't think all of the articles had all of their facts straight.  They may be starting this winter, but I think production will go far beyond the winter months.  There really isn't that much of winter left, and they are still hiring and announcing the cast.  They just announced today that Tim Curry is joining the cast.

Adam is only booked through June 25--still 2 months of summer left for Adam to film his part.  Since it's such a small part, he can likely get it done in a week or so.

BTW, if you post your login issues in the Feedback/Moderation thread (in the Official Announcements subforum), someone who can help will be far more likely to see you post :)

Except for the Dubai concert, Adam has the first three werk of February off. This is probably when he'll film RHS. His role is very short, so he should have plenty of time. I don't know why they're calling this a live event as it's being filmed far in advance of airing.

This is another full circle moment for Adam. REcall that when Adam sang Born to be Wild that Simon said that his performance was like the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Adam responded, "I loved that movie!" Now, he is going to be in a new version of the show, just like he is now in a new version of  Queen.

I did not see any acting by this character in a clip from the movie. The character was in a musical number. I saw that the show is being filmed over this winter. I don't know when Adam is going to do it. He is booked through the end of the summer.

If a moderator is reading this, I can't log in to my account unless I change my password. I could not find a way to reach a moderator using the instructions I found on the site. I found a list of moderators, but there was no way to contact anyone. Feel free to remove this comment when you fix my log in. There is no "help" button on the log in page and no "remember me." I am using Firefox.

Sweety girl please post in the Official Feedback/Moderation thread in the Official Announcement section of the forum about your login problems.

Please describe exactly what you try to do and then exactly what happens. Please specify where you are trying to login from, whether it's at the top of the forum where it says sign in or the main site login button.

Except for the Dubai concert, Adam has the first three werk of February off. This is probably when he'll film RHS. His role is very short, so he should have plenty of time. I don't know why they're calling this a live event as it's being filmed far in advance of airing.

Moovie, do we know when it's being filmed?  I was thinking it would be filmed after the Q+AL tour this summer.  He will interact with other cast members so I think February is kind of early.

Lambert to star in Rocky Horrror Show http://bbc.in/1WeQDsd  via @BBCNews

97900d82-c4f3-44b3-8604-d7844c03d8e4.jpg
Lambert to star in Rocky Horrror Show
Posted at 16:27

AP

Singer Adam Lambert will play Eddie in Fox's TV special of the Rocky Horror Picture Show this autumn, following in the footsteps of recent TV musical The Wiz on NBC and the forthcoming Grease: Live, also on Fox.

The two-hour broadcast will also feature Orange is the New Black star Laverne Cox as Dr Frank-N-Furter.

I grew up watching Rocky Horror, but could never imagine that I would be part of this new vision. Rocky Horror always made me feel like it was OK to celebrate my weirdness. Hallelujah, bless my soul! I love that old time rock-n-roll!

One of the articles I read said it's being filmed this winter. Hence my February guess. My understanding is that Neil is getting married in March, which explains his short hiatus from 3/14 to 3/22.

Neil is getting married?? :o

CYzKwWRUAAYhbXb.jpg

@DarkRomanek

GLAMILY !!!     HERE'S   .... EDDIE!!!

motorcyle.gifmotorcyle-2.gif

452600650_0.jpg?itok=wcPEjaFo

"GET ON YOUR BIKE AND RIDE...! Remember that from the QAL tour? That's sorta a full circle moment for Adam.

Shoshanna had tweeted that there was something exciting coming up about a month ago. This casting probably happened a while ago but it was announced at a time when Adam is starting his tour. Maybe that is why Adam has a few weeks off after he finishes the European part of h is tour.

Seen that too ,Vocal rehearsals so far , No Adam yet but yayyyy :)

33_EmoticonsHDcom.png  IMHO after his time on Glee and in musical theatre etc. I'm picking that Adam would be able to do a lot of prep without having to be actually on site ... and with Skype and Periscope etc. etc. it is a lot easier these days to communicate what you want visually to a performer 32_EmoticonsHDcom.png   The rest of the cast can rehearse with a stand in, and unless they expand the role a lot, the actual performance shouldn't be a long winded effort ... but we shall wait and see!

GLAMILY !!!     HERE'S   .... EDDIE!!!

motorcyle.gifmotorcyle-2.gif

452600650_0.jpg?itok=wcPEjaFo

Oh Neneth, that's perfect, I just hope they don't make him fat, although he will probably get a big cut on his forehead from the brain surgery  :blink:

One of the articles I read said it's being filmed this winter. Hence my February guess. My understanding is that Neil is getting married in March, which explains his short hiatus from 3/14 to 3/22.

Moovie, February is a pretty good guess for the filming, maybe after the Dubai concert on the 12th, then he has about 10 days until his first US concert in NY on Feb. 23.

I was hoping he would zoom back home to perform in the Superbowl on Feb 7, or at least do the National Anthem, (just kidding - am I greedy or what? ;) )

But my very best guess is gonna be in April, he has a concert in LA on the 2nd,  then he has about 10 days before his European leg starts on April 13.  

So he will be right there in LA where the filming is being done, everyone else will probably be done filming their parts and they can just add him in. B)