• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
ADAMITES2015

Adam performs tonight at The Palais Theatre, St Kilda

Well the day I have been waiting for what seems, an eternity, has finally arrived.  super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm getting a little anxious as I still have not received the itinerary for the M & Gnot-available.gif not-available.gifafraid.gif

SO for those Glamberts that are still interested in meeting up and getting a group pic, I know for sure that I will at this stage, be out the front of the Palais at 5.30pm.  Looking forward to the partying with our man, hope to see you all there!

Stay tuned....wink-and-flirt-smiley-emoticon.gif

OMG! OMG! Seeing Adam last night was UNBELIEVABLE! super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gifsuper-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gifsuper-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Firstly the photo op session (meet & greet):

Started with a tour showing us back stage and down the corridors to where the dressing rooms were located etc.  Then whilst we were waiting for Adam to have his hair done, they held an Adam trivia quiz.  Of course a proud Glambert is going to know all the answers   wink-and-flirt-smiley-emoticon.gif so I won myself a limited addition Adam Lambert VIP plectrum super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

(Which after the concert I ended up giving to a guitar playing Glambert, who gave his ticket (for tonight's gig) to a fan who couldn't afford one.  One good deed deserves another  ;) 

Whilst we were waiting, Holly came out for some fresh air and turned to me looking at my shoes and said "Wow those shoes are awesome", I replied "thanks Honey, I think you're awesome too!" "why thank you" she said.  So that was a flattering lil buzz for me!  :D 

We then had a photo taken posing (pretending to sing) with Adam's famous mic and stand, felt a bit silly posing in front of the other VIPS but they all had a go! crying-with-laughter.gif

Then the final moment WE all dream about, meeting Adam!  Well it was definitely brief, we signed a waiver, no touching  etc  :(  We walked up a small staircase (one person at a time) that led to a small landing where Adam was standing, he took a look at me and said "WOW you're a real rock chic!" I smiled, looked into those amazing eyes and said "Happy Birthday for Friday", Adam replied,"thank you hope you enjoy the show!" I was totally and utterly star struck, I couldn't even tell you what he was wearing!  So will have to wait for the pic  :lol: 

The concert:

I was so grateful that I decided to take my handheld, extremely bright glowing/flashing skull thingy because it caught not only Terrance and Holly's eye, but also Adam's on several occasions (I was in the 3rd row, but seating is extremely close at the Palais, front rowers knees are touching the stage!).   I was a bit of a geek, couldn't help myself singing every word right along with him, but the occasional eye contact, slight grin was enough for me to forget any inhibitions and just have fun with it.  He didn't disappoint, his voice was flawless and he made the hairs on ya neck stand to attention with some incredibly high uber notes! The sound was a little distorted but ok (because we were too close to speakers) The back drop was cool, but I really struggled to take it all in as I couldn't take my eyes off Adam :lol:  I did manage to take some pics, but will have to go through them as I wasn't really focused on getting that perfect pic was just too busy enjoying the show. I am still in shock, the whole evening was so surreal.  But I now have to get back on track, I am flying up for a Sydney Show, this time I will be on the dance floor! super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

@ADAMITES2016 

OMG, girl!!! :D What an amazing night!!!  Thanks for giving this detailed report! While reading it, I felt the same emotion as if it was me!!! haha  :D  ;)  :P  :wub:

Can't wait for your pics!!! 

x

PS: BTW, HUGE compliment by both Adam and Holly! Sweet!  :wub:

I met 3 wonderful ladies who were also at the gig , we started chatting about the gig and I mentioned that tomorrow I had a football match I was attending in Docklands and that I pretty much didn't stand a chance of making the gig .
Near by a guy overheard our conversation and approached me saying "how much did you want for it" as in my ticket . Even though I paid like $110 for the ticket , I could see how much he wanted it , I know the look he had because I'm that guy too , the music means everything to people like us .
So I ended up giving the ticket away for $20 , it mattered more to me that I could put a smile on someone's face with the gift of giving . It felt amazing to do something for someone and have it mean so much to them , he was so happy and that made me smile .
Soon after he left and I started walking towards my tram stop with these nice ladies and one of them said she was so inspired and happy by what I had done that she wanted to give me something , she reached into her handbag and pulled out a limit edition The Original High Tour guitar pick which only 5 people in the VIP meet and greet received and gave it to me saying she wanted me to have it.
I asked if she was sure she wanted to do that , she said yes that after seeing me do something so beautiful for someone else , she too wanted to do something nice for someone .
I got a few things out of this , it once again showed to me what a beautiful thing the human spirit is and also that by living our lives with peace and love we can inspire others to do the same , we can all make a difference in this world and all we have to do is be ourselves , the best version of ourselves . Bless the world with the warmth of your heart 
Thank you and bless all https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208886543590147&set=a.2298485070874.186346.1511569200&type=3

That 'lady' was me, but hey that is the 'Glambert' way right? lol

Aww, it's amazing what our love for Adam can do for other people  :D  :D

Thank you so much for sharing Adamites! These are beautiful memories. 

BTW, how did you survive looking into his eyes??? *sigh*

Only just! I was so star struck, I hadn't eaten or slept properly for a week before hand so I wasn't myself anyways, plus I aged about 10 years (just got my M&G pic, I look terrible but who is gonna notice when I have that angel on my left  ;) 

I'm worried I'm going to forget my own name when I get my photo on Sunday night!

Haha, I tell you just don't look into his eyes chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif Only joking, it was very quick in my experience, production-line almost.  A tip, don't be the first one in line, stand back and watch him with the others, that way you get more time to take him in, before he puts his arm around you sarcastic-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

Haha, I tell you just don't look into his eyes chuckling-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif Only joking, it was very quick in my experience, production-line almost.  A tip, don't be the first one in line, stand back and watch him with the others, that way you get more time to take him in, before he puts his arm around you sarcastic-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gif

Awesome tip noted!!!!!  :)  :)  :) Not sure how I will keep it together with his arm around me though!!!  :wub: 

Love to hear about your 'Adam' experience Jenderby  :rolleyes:  :D

@ADAMITES2015, I'm having issues uploading the pic but OH. MY. GOD!!!!!

You're right, the eyes are a killer  :D 

We were all waiting patiently in this tiny corridor after having done the backstage tour of the Enmore (scoring a hello with Holly and Terrance!!!) and they were doing the trivia thing then decided on karaoke. No one wanted to sing on their own so the deal was that one person started and everyone else joined in. We had some false starts with a couple of the big ballads, but all found our groove at the same time when we did Shady! Anyhow soon enough he walks in, and he looked breathtaking!!!!!!!

I remember thinking a combination of "Oh my god this is amazing" and "Please don't fall off your platforms in front of him" as I walked up the stairs, then it was my turn.... He is so unbelievably sweet! He smiled at me and said "Wow, you've got really cool hair, I really love it" and then he put his arm around my waist for the best photo of my life!

When the photo was done he looked at me (damn those eyes!) and said "Thank you so much for coming tonight, I really appreciate it". It was then I realised I still had my arm around his waist  :wub:   I think I just kept saying saying "thank you", I can't remember, I was absolute mush  :P 

Tomorrow after I have had more sleep I will try and figure out the picture posting!!