• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
kdroba

TOH Tour Merchandise

I'm glad to see TOH merch up.  One concern, though:  Why do the presumably women's t-shirts all say "girls?"  Do they really mean girls, like little girls, or women's?  I don't see a size chart anywhere either.

I'm glad to see TOH merch up.  One concern, though:  Why do the presumably women's t-shirts all say "girls?"  Do they really mean girls, like little girls, or women's?  I don't see a size chart anywhere either.

Hi jessjane! Yeah, I could use with actual sizes (inches/centimeters), too. "S-XL" doesn't really tell you much, specially when the sizes vary between countries. Are these US sizes?

There is a size chart in the Online Help section http://adamlambert.shop.bravadousa.com/Help.aspx?band_id=2762

I got a shirt from merch at the venue I was at, women's size large, it's meant to be the equivalent of a US size 14, UK 16. I just checked it against the size chart it was fairly spot on. For any other ladies like me who may be slightly... um... top heavy shall we say, give yourself a bit of extra room, the sizing runs small! 

Hope this is helpful  :) 

Their online size chart (linked to in jenderby's post above) lists mens women's youth and children's. I have contacted Bravado requesting they clear up this confusion and am awaiting a reply. If I receive one I will let you know.

There is a size chart in the Online Help section http://adamlambert.shop.bravadousa.com/Help.aspx?band_id=2762

I got a shirt from merch at the venue I was at, women's size large, it's meant to be the equivalent of a US size 14, UK 16. I just checked it against the size chart it was fairly spot on. For any other ladies like me who may be slightly... um... top heavy shall we say, give yourself a bit of extra room, the sizing runs small! 

Hope this is helpful  :) 

Thanks, jenderby!

Their online size chart (linked to in jenderby's post above) lists mens women's youth and children's. I have contacted Bravado requesting they clear up this confusion and am awaiting a reply. If I receive one I will let you know.

Ok, thanks Flash!

Hi jessjane! Yeah, I could use with actual sizes (inches/centimeters), too. "S-XL" doesn't really tell you much, specially when the sizes vary between countries. Are these US sizes?

yesterday I have send via "help"  also an e-mail asking for more information... i want to buy the sweatpants and hoody, not sure which seize to choose... gave them the tip aswell to add more meisure information and not only s-m-l-xl... its too slimm... if i have answer i will post it here.

*X*

After inquiring about confusion concerning t-shirt sizes being listed as "girls", I received this reply from Bravado. Hope it helps:

All shirts are listed in men's sizes and are 100% cotton unless otherwise noted. Here is a list of typical shirt sizes. (Some shirts may vary slightly from the sizes listed)

Youth shirt sizes are:

Small 6-8

Medium 10-12

Large 14-16

Womens/Girls shirt sizes are:

XS 10-12 (youth)

Small 0-2

Medium 4-6

Large 8-10

XL 12-14

1X 14-16W

2X 18-20W

3X 22-24W

4X 26-28W

5X 30-32W

Mens shirt sizes are (Inches around the chest):

Small 34-36

Medium 38-40

Large 42-44

XL 46-48

XXL 50-52

3XL 54-56

4XL 58-60

For International size conversion please try the following links:

http://www.trincoll.edu/depts/edusrv/handbook/clothing.html

http://goeurope.about.com/cs/shopping/l/bl_clothes_size.htm

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Customer Service

www.deliveryagent.com

Toll Free (US): 877.MUSIC.77 (1+877.687.4277)

International: 434.205.7049

Unfortunately they were less helpful about the sweatpants:

Subject

Sizing - Adam Lambert sweat pants

Discussion Thread

Response Via Email (Customer Service)

03/01/2016 04:50 PM

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email Bravado. Unfortunately we do not have a size chart available for our sweatpants. However all sizes are listed in men's sizes and are 100% cotton unless otherwise noted.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Aaron
Customer Service
Customer Service
www.shop.bravadousa.com
866.66.SHIRT or outside the US 434.205.7048