• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
kdroba

TOH Tour Merchandise

I got answers too about the hoodie and sweatpants...

Hoodie Sizes
Size Width Length Sleeve
S 20” 26” 21”
M 22” 27” 22”
L 24” 28” 23”
XL 26” 29” 24”
2XL 28” 30” 25”
3XL 30” 31” 26”
(Sizes may vary 1/2” depending on blank used by manufacturer)

And about the sweatpants:

We apologize, but we do not have that information available right now. We have escalated your specific issue to our customer care management team for further review. We will get back to you as soon as they have an answer for you.

*X*

I'm hoping to purchase some but it depends on how much money I have. And not to mention my stepdad would probably buy me additional items to go along with some of the others I will purchased will be combined. I didn't have any extra money for additional Glam Nation Merch at the time when I went to that tour's only San Diego concert  but we never got a second concert here for the past tour.

What i want to know and have got NO reply to 2 emails as to why the raised the prices of the sweat pant's from $40 to $85-90. As it is i already bought them and the hoodie before the price of the pant's went up. In AU $$ this came to $186. If i were to have got the pant's at the new price that equates to $120 AU and that's without postage on top of that. NO pair of sweat pant's is worth that! 

Wow, I didn't realise til I read this, it must have only been the last few weeks because when I emailed about sizes they were listed for a way cheaper price than they are now! I wish I hadn't waited for the email response now :-/

Wow, I didn't realise til I read this, it must have only been the last few weeks because when I emailed about sizes they were listed for a way cheaper price than they are now! I wish I hadn't waited for the email response now :-/

IT was only this last week gone i saw on twitter that the price had gone up. https://twitter.com/tattoojo/status/705140186674429952.

And just as i knew it is a cluster**** being told that our merchandise would ship on or around the 7th of March, i emailed asking for a confirmed shipping date.

They emailed me back Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent. 

This pre order was to be shipped on or around 3/7/2016, but we have not yet received the product to fulfill orders. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Michael P
Customer Service

then how about INFORMING  your damn customers of this then!

I am sick to death of being screwed over by this company every single time I have ordered from them.

The Outerwear was showing out of stock, they didn't have the damn stock to start with! 

they also told me this Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent. 

If your order was placed before the product went out of stock, I do not anticipate any problem processing and shipping your order. 

lies. pathetic as usual.

I got my Connection Girls's T-shirt (size L) in the mail a couple of days ago. I normally wear a size small shirt in Misses sizes, but I am glad I ordered the large. This shirt fits me, but it is snug and quite fitted. The fabric is 100% cotton, with a little bit of stretch. I have a large rib cage but am flat chested and there is no extra room! So this shirt is really a Junior size. 

I contacted the company yet again asking if they had a date, still no stock. How hard is it for them to contact their supplier to find out and INFORM their customers what is going on. People have no idea what is going on only that I have said so on twitter. Seems like nobody else cares about their orders but me. 

Does anyone but me even care about the way this company mucks people around? Seems not. I ask and ask for others to complain yet nobody can be bothered.

No wonder they continue to disregard their customers in such a way.

I'm over it after 5 years of the same crap.

I have asked for information on who hires them over and over as well and nobody can answer me with that either.

Come Monday i will be emailing them yet AGAIN trying to get an answer to what the hell is happening with these orders.

It is not good enough to be treated like an idiot and told NOTHING.

I don't see it in your posts here:  When did you ask and ask people to complain?  

How do you know no one did?

I didn't ask in here. I was asking on twitter. By the amount of people who have no idea what is going on i'd say there hasn't been many complain. 

I didn't ask in here. I was asking on twitter. By the amount of people who have no idea what is going on i'd say there hasn't been many complain. 

52_EmoticonsHDcom.png  A lot of people aren't on Twitter, or wouldn't see every Tweet anyway - I certainly have never seen anything when looking through Adam related Twitter feeds.   I'm sure people who have had the problems you have will have been complaining direct to the people concerned, and not necessarily posting it on Twitter etc.  Hope things get sorted as it is not good.   38_EmoticonsHDcom.png

I bought two of the main official tour t-shits (the plain black with the dates on the back and the blue one with tiger stripes), both in XL along with the knockoff one in large, the rubber wristband, the shot glass, the tour program, the key chain, the cardboard 3-D-like poster, the official tour hat, the tote bag and the autographed copy of Alex's EP. Those are the coolest things I have ever bought they don't have the size of the phone case for my phone because it's bigger. And I wish they some more kind of stuff that they didn't have the same way as is during GNT. Anyway, I wish I had more money for a hoodie altogether with the rest but that wasn't very enough in total but I did great without buying it though when I went to the show a week ago from this Saturday as the only city in my state that got a show!

I might still do that, SDGlambert.  When I saw it at the merch table, I was a little disappointed that the design didn't show up more prominently.  But I'm still thinking about it. 

Over 8 weeks now waiting, this is beyond a joke... and where I live it is now cold, below zero in the morning. I could really use my Pant's and Hoodie NOW! how much longer will these idiots make me wait. Then on top of that being an international customer it'll be who knows how long till they take to get here when they do ship them.

Almost 10 weeks and i get this??
Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent. We greatly apologize; however, there was a vendor overage which included the items that you purchased. We would be happy to either exchange your items for in stock merchandise, or cancel and refund the full order and provide free shipping on your next order. We greatly apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. Please let us know how you would like to proceed. 

WTF does it even mean? They refunded my postage.

I ordered FIRST and get this crap!

I have also put in numerous complaint's to DMG as per direction from Shosh.

So all those people that ignored me asking to complain and have no idea what is happening, now is the time you better get emailing this company to see wtf is going on with YOUR orders.

I only know because I email THEM