• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.

Sad to say, I've been a Glambert for less than a year, although like everyone I've known of Adam since AI. I actually became a fan after seeing YouTube videos of QAL. :-)

I'm glad to have found this forum (thanks to @Marl1_19 on Twitter!) Hope to get to know more people. If you'd like to follow me, my Twitter is twitter.com/MayQueenie39.

YAY! Welcome MayQueenie!

You will see a lot Glamberts on AO right from the start, but also who became fan after seeing Adam with Queen, like myself

Hope you will enjoy the forum and looking forward to read your posts!

*X*

I'm hoping he comes to Dallas, TX in the fall so I can see him! I downloaded The Original High from Google Play Music store (hoping to get it on CD). My two favorite songs are Evil in the Night and These Boys.

I have the CD of For Your Entertainment; my favorite song on that is If I Had You. I need to download it, and I need the CD and download of Trespassing. :-) Hopefully I can get the CDs at the concert.

YAY! Welcome MayQueenie!

You will see a lot Glamberts on AO right from the start, but also who became fan after seeing Adam with Queen, like myself

It works the other way too--lots of Adam fans here who fell in love with Queen because their sublime collaboration :)

Sad to say, I've been a Glambert for less than a year, although like everyone I've known of Adam since AI. I actually became a fan after seeing YouTube videos of QAL. :-)

I'm glad to have found this forum (thanks to @Marl1_19 on Twitter!) Hope to get to know more people. If you'd like to follow me, my Twitter is twitter.com/MayQueenie39.

@MayQueenie39, welcome!! I have loved Adam since Idol, but relatively new to the "official" glamily, it's so great you'll be addicted in no time! I also grew up with a father who was a massive Queen fan, so having Adam out front is just an amazing bonus for me! And whilst Dad isn't converted to Adam's solo stuff, he agreed after seeing Q+AL live that it's a perfect fit - could be the only thing we ever agree on hahaha!

...My two favorite songs are Evil in the Night and These Boys....

Those songs are in my top five, too! :) EITN was my "first love" from this album.  ;)

It works the other way too--lots of Adam fans here who fell in love with Queen because their sublime collaboration :)

And some already loved both and were just thrilled about the collab!! Which was/is indeed sublime. :)

@MayQueenie39, welcome!! I have loved Adam since Idol, but relatively new to the "official" glamily, it's so great you'll be addicted in no time! I also grew up with a father who was a massive Queen fan, so having Adam out front is just an amazing bonus for me! And whilst Dad isn't converted to Adam's solo stuff, he agreed after seeing Q+AL live that it's a perfect fit - could be the only thing we ever agree on hahaha!

Hi jenderby! What a nice story. Did you go to the Q+AL concert together with your Father?

I just saw a YouTube video the other day where Adam said that he read a review or article or something where the writer referred to him as "Glambert" and he loved it. Then he decided that would be a cool name for the fans, so that's how we became Glamberts. I thought that was really neat.

@Jenderby, I haven't seen Adam (live) solo or with Queen (the first time I saw them was when they did the iHeart Music Festival in 2014) so I'm really looking forward to it.

Question: If you hang out where the buses are after a show, will he pose for pics and sign autographs? Unfortunately I can't afford the VIP package (the M&G).

Hi jenderby! What a nice story. Did you go to the Q+AL concert together with your Father?

Hi @albertabroad  :D Unfortunately no, we didn't go together, mum and dad saw one of the stadium shows when they were in Europe. But it was so cute, my mum was an Adam fan already after I showed her "Mad World" from Idol, and we weren't sure how dad was going to react to Adam: I remember getting a phone call after the show and dad said "That boy did a fantastic job", mum and I agreed that from dad, that was as good as "OH MY GOD ADAM LAMBERT IS AMAZING"  B)  :P  :D 

@Jenderby, I haven't seen Adam (live) solo or with Queen (the first time I saw them was when they did the iHeart Music Festival in 2014) so I'm really looking forward to it.

Question: If you hang out where the buses are after a show, will he pose for pics and sign autographs? Unfortunately I can't afford the VIP package (the M&G).

@ MayQueenie39, you will LOVE IT, it's been a month since I saw him and it was my first time (I missed out on the GlamNation tour in Oz  :( ), and I still get goosebumps just thinking about it!    :wub: 

Hi @albertabroad :D Unfortunately no, we didn't go together, mum and dad saw one of the stadium shows when they were in Europe. But it was so cute, my mum was an Adam fan already after I showed her "Mad World" from Idol, and we weren't sure how dad was going to react to Adam: I remember getting a phone call after the show and dad said "That boy did a fantastic job", mum and I agreed that from dad, that was as good as "OH MY GOD ADAM LAMBERT IS AMAZING" B) :P :D

@ MayQueenie39, you will LOVE IT, it's been a month since I saw him and it was my first time (I missed out on the GlamNation tour in Oz :( ), and I still get goosebumps just thinking about it! :wub:

Yeah, one of my roommates had a similar reaction after hearing a few songs off FYE: "I'll say one thing for the boy, he can sing!" :-)

(Funny -- neither of my roommates -- both gay men -- think he's that good-looking. I'm like, "Are you guys freakin' BLIND?!" lol They think he looks better with makeup than without it. I, of course, love him no matter what. And I love the facial hair! Scruff = sexy in my book! :-))

@MayQueenie39 that's funny, I'm a gay girl and I think he is STUNNING.... I like to think he transcends gender. That's my story and I'm sticking to it  :P  ;)  :)  :wub:

I think you are absolutely right about that Jenderby.  Adam once said "Sexy is sexy" when a reporter asked why he thought straight women were so taken with him even though he's gay.

Hi guys! I'm out of likes again, so can't like any of your comments today. So here:

*like*

Hi @albertabroad  :D Unfortunately no, we didn't go together, mum and dad saw one of the stadium shows when they were in Europe. But it was so cute, my mum was an Adam fan already after I showed her "Mad World" from Idol, and we weren't sure how dad was going to react to Adam: I remember getting a phone call after the show and dad said "That boy did a fantastic job", mum and I agreed that from dad, that was as good as "OH MY GOD ADAM LAMBERT IS AMAZING"  B)  :P  :D 

Hi jenderby! Great story!! :lol: Haha!

Yeah, one of my roommates had a similar reaction after hearing a few songs off FYE: "I'll say one thing for the boy, he can sing!" :-)

(Funny -- neither of my roommates -- both gay men -- think he's that good-looking. I'm like, "Are you guys freakin' BLIND?!" lol They think he looks better with makeup than without it. I, of course, love him no matter what. And I love the facial hair! Scruff = sexy in my book! :-))

Haha! :) He's had so many looks that almost everyone will find at least one of them sexy! :lol:

I think you are absolutely right about that Jenderby.  Adam once said "Sexy is sexy" when a reporter asked why he thought straight women were so taken with him even though he's gay.

Hi Foxey! I can't remember seeing/hearing that interview, but yes, it's very true! :)

I think you are absolutely right about that Jenderby. Adam once said "Sexy is sexy" when a reporter asked why he thought straight women were so taken with him even though he's gay.

Is that interview on YouTube or in a magazine, do you remember? I'd like to see/read it! :-)

Is that interview on YouTube or in a magazine, do you remember? I'd like to see/read it! :-)

It was really early in his career, shortly after Idol I think, so I don't exactly remember.  It was online though, so not a print magazine.

Someone doesn't think he's "that good-looking"?!!!  STUNNING is the word, but what, who, how (I'm stammering, I'm so flabbergasted that anyone could not find him 100% gorgeously sexy)!

I also loved the one from I Heart Radio (youtube) when he was asked basically the same thing and it was eventually agreed upon with the audience that we all "drank the Kool-aid".  lol  Then he said "that Kool-aid is GOOOD".  It was one of my fav interviews and quotes of his. 

Someone doesn't think he's "that good-looking"?!!! STUNNING is the word, but what, who, how (I'm stammering, I'm so flabbergasted that anyone could not find him 100% gorgeously sexy)!

IKR?! He is almost ridiculously sexy. Those blue eyes, for one. I just want to drown in them. And his facial hair -- SO sexy. And the tats... let's not forget those. (I love tattoos, even though I don't have any myself.)

And muscles EVERYWHERE. *moan* Gawd... :)

I think my roommates are either blind or "Cuckoo"! :)

I also loved the one from I Heart Radio (youtube) when he was asked basically the same thing and it was eventually agreed upon with the audience that we all "drank the Kool-aid". lol Then he said "that Kool-aid is GOOOD". It was one of my fav interviews and quotes of his.

@SheerNirvana, can you link to the vid? TYSM!

I am SO glad I got into that koolaid and drank some! He's right, it is soooo good! LOL ;)