• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

If you think $500 is too much for a VIP with Adam, check this out

I understand that not everyone has that sort of money to spend, here in Australia it is almost the average weekly wage ($500).  But personally for me it was worth every cent!  I see it as a small price to pay for what could be a once-in-a-lifetime experience, to meet your own personal idol, how can you really put a price before that?  :rolleyes: 

OMG!!  LOL!

$2000 for a VIP to see Bieber--and have a photo op with a cardboard cutout of the Biebs!!!

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/28/justin-bieber-fans-just-paid-2000-to-meet-and-greet-a-cardboard-cut-out-5779456/?ito=twitter

This [cutout] is very disrespectful to the fans and personally I think he isn't worth that horrendous price. I would feel offended if I was his fan, but that's me   B)

$ 2,000 for Justin and a newspaper clipping that maybe he will sign, I'm not crazy! This is unbelievable !!! I am glad that it is not my idol, this in my opinion is embarrassing and shameful. His fans love him and he should be kinder to them.

Wow, if it is in Australia weekly wage $ 500, I want to live there. So much money in the Czech Republic do I earn for one month as a nurse / brother. I think net earnings.

$ 500 per personal meeting with Adam is truly awful lot of money. Seriously, I do not steal! But I can understand that. If this price is real, very sorry I am and I have to give up my dream, my only dream! Oh, God ... It broke my heart :( :( :(   Now I can die...

$ 2,000 for Justin and a newspaper clipping that maybe he will sign, I'm not crazy! This is unbelievable !!! I am glad that it is not my idol, this in my opinion is embarrassing and shameful. His fans love him and he should be kinder to them.

Wow, if it is in Australia weekly wage $ 500, I want to live there. So much money in the Czech Republic do I earn for one month as a nurse / brother. I think net earnings.

$ 500 per personal meeting with Adam is truly awful lot of money. Seriously, I do not steal! But I can understand that. If this price is real, very sorry I am and I have to give up my dream, my only dream! Oh, God ... It broke my heart :( :( :(   Now I can die...

Many many fans meet Adam and pay nothing.  Not only that but they get a chance to talk to him, get hugs and take pictures with him for nothing.  Personally I would never pay for a meet and greet with him or any celebrity or anyone.  

Many many fans meet Adam and pay nothing.  Not only that but they get a chance to talk to him, get hugs and take pictures with him for nothing.  Personally I would never pay for a meet and greet with him or any celebrity or anyone.  

Dearest twyla, you're always so sweet to me  :)  And you give me hope. Where are you from? I bet that from America. I'm sure I was not going to happen. Even if I had the luck and the opportunity to go to his concert.

Forgive me please. Now I noticed that you're from Iowa.

Hello guys,
maybe it doesn't belong here, but I want to tell you something... It's the knowledge of older date. I found that I can go to M + G. And the reason is that I already don't want to kiss Adam. But of course I need another Adam's tour for the realization of M + G. Maybe it will not offend anyone, but I'm not going there, I can't pay for a meeting with Adam and tell him Hi. It's against my inner belief rather donate the money to a good cause, someone will support and so on. Very glad to say Hi! to him and maybe twice, but at a concert, and maybe hear me. Who knows?!

I found out during both TOH tour and the QAL summer tour that I have the most terrible "slippy finger"
When the VIP tickets were announced just before the European Leg of TOH tour were announced I was of the mind that I wouldn't go for a Photo Op, I would just go for Early Entry but then there is the facility right in front of you, press that button and you get not only the opportunity for Front Row Barrier but stand with Adam and have your photo taken and before I knew it I had clicked buy. I had no intention of going for it but the moment I bought it I was so excited and knew I had made the correct decision.

I then told myself that one was absolutely enough, why on earth would I want or need more than 1 Photo Opportunity no that was all I wanted.

SO we go on the tour a whole group of us from across Europe and the World traveling together to various shows and you realise some of your friends have a few Photo Opportunities and at first you think why on earth have they done that, then it is your turn and the excitement is so palpable, you queue from the early hours as you want to have a great position on the barrier but you also want to make sure you have nice hair, your makeup in place and an outfit that will look good in that oh so special picture. Then Adam turns up, you have been waiting in the corridor, you see Adam come through the door and go into the Broom Cupboard ( I kid you not it was a cupboard) and you know in the next few minutes it is your turn to go in, say hello to Adam tell him your name and have the briefest of chats but the opportunity to have his arm on your shoulder and yours all so briefly around his waist and it is magical. It may last a few tiny seconds but it takes your breath away.
Then there you are front row at the show loving every second and thinking I want and need more (of course one never needs it) and it is too late that is it the end of the tour and you have had your 1 Photo Op and then you think next time, hoping of course that there is a next time I need to have a far slipper finger and book more than 1  :P 

7abd11a2-cbfc-4c5f-a58a-9b5292ff59b9_zps

@Welsh Fleur

It sounds so beautiful and inviting. You say it very nice. Totally I see it. How much I'm happy for you and I think you have those two photographs, how I could actually see. You have a beautiful smile and those eyes... Our Šárka is great, is not it?! Still I prefer to remain in the arms of someone else. But thank you for your sharing. :)

Well, we all can have it our way, can’t we?  ;) 

I want to see Adam in person and I’m willing to pay for it. It’s not like I’d ever go to US and bump into him accidentally on the street. That would be something, right? But it won’t happen so if I have to buy M&G for it, I’m okay. And it’s not really about the picture – it would only be evident of this wonderful moment, but what matters is emotions and feelings of meeting this amazing man :wub:  I’m sure it would be stressful as hell for me but also exhilarating. I had to give up so many dreams in my life and I’m not going to let  this one slip away.

I didn’t have VIP in Warsaw but I was close enough to see him. And it was ok in that time. But now I want more. I think that one M&G would be enough, I know that I can’t afford more in one year haha I believe @Fleur that it can be as addictive as Adam is. Sharka’s drawings are so beautiful, I love yours  ^_^ 

Well, we all can have it our way, can’t we?  ;) 

I want to see Adam in person and I’m willing to pay for it. It’s not like I’d ever go to US and bump into him accidentally on the street. That would be something, right? But it won’t happen so if I have to buy M&G for it, I’m okay. And it’s not really about the picture – it would only be evident of this wonderful moment, but what matters is emotions and feelings of meeting this amazing man :wub:  I’m sure it would be stressful as hell for me but also exhilarating. I had to give up so many dreams in my life and I’m not going to let  this one slip away.

I didn’t have VIP in Warsaw but I was close enough to see him. And it was ok in that time. But now I want more. I think that one M&G would be enough, I know that I can’t afford more in one year haha I believe @Fleur that it can be as addictive as Adam is. Sharka’s drawings are so beautiful, I love yours  ^_^ 

What she said. :)

My mom could not afford the $500 one for me to meet Adam backstage at the first night of the LA shows. It's too expensive compared to the total of all the three tickets combined and she paid for them. Even if she did then it'll be too much more! ??????