• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
justMAX

TOH tour in Vienna

Hi all nice Glamberts :)
Please, does anyone know of you some details about the concert in Vienna, which will be held on 05/02/16? I think the time for m g, V.I.P. etc.?

Thank you all for any informations.

Hi, I don´t know if your request is still current, but Tickets are available here: http://www.oeticket.com/Tickets.html?affiliate=B38&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=1523956&includeOnlybookable=false&xtmc=adam_lambert&xtnp=1&xtcr=2

VIP M&G is the link Tatoojo has posted! Have fun!

Hi Maxiopatra,

thank you. I know my tickets arrive tomorrow. ;)  I am so incredibly excited, I thought that the work does not comply with my request, but I have time off, although I'm after a night shift, but I do not care. May 2 will be the best day of my life  :)  Wow, I'm so excited. And you'll be there too?

Are you going, justMAX? Have fun!! :)

Hi albertabroad,

I'm going to do. I already have tickets. Tickets for the bus and the train I got also.

But 75% did not go, so they said at work, that is likely going to get another night shift and then I still awaiting the third night, it will ride:o 

They can not leave me, I guess. Thursday will I know the final verdict. My God, if I will not go, my heart would burst with grief, and I will cry:(  I broke the piggy bank chose my savings and my dream vanishes. What will I do? I said to myself, if Mohammed does not want the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed. But oh, probably nothing will not take place. So the mountain will have to wait for another tour. Damn!

Hi albertabroad,

I'm going to do. I already have tickets. Tickets for the bus and the train I got also.

But 75% did not go, so they said at work, that is likely going to get another night shift and then I still awaiting the third night, it will ride:o 

They can not leave me, I guess. Thursday will I know the final verdict. My God, if I will not go, my heart would burst with grief, and I will cry:(  I broke the piggy bank chose my savings and my dream vanishes. What will I do? I said to myself, if Mohammed does not want the mountain, the mountain must come to Mohammed. But oh, probably nothing will not take place. So the mountain will have to wait for another tour. Damn!

Oh, no! I really hope you can have your work schedule sorted out and that you will be able to go! I will keep my fingers crossed.

Oh, no! I really hope you can have your work schedule sorted out and that you will be able to go! I will keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you. It's nice from you. I appreciate your support. I have to hope Thursday that everything will turn out well.

I do not know how I would deal with those tickets. I gave them, gave free, but so quickly, I do not know if it would be until someone arrived.

Thank you. It's nice from you. I appreciate your support. I have to hope Thursday that everything will turn out well.

I do not know how I would deal with those tickets. I gave them, gave free, but so quickly, I do not know if it would be until someone arrived.

You certainly deserve to go. You have been so enthusiastic here that I can see how big of a Adam fan you are. Let's hope for the best!!

You certainly deserve to go. You have been so enthusiastic here that I can see how big of a Adam fan you are. Let's hope for the best!!

Exactly, I hope for the best. Really, thank you once again.

Hello,

I was wandering if anyone has any information about Priority VIP ugrade. Like, when and where do we have to check in?

I bought 2 upgrades but still didn't recieve any information about them.

Sorry If I'm in the wrong place.

Thanks for any information

Hello,

I was wandering if anyone has any information about Priority VIP ugrade. Like, when and where do we have to check in?

Far as I know this informations will be sent to your e-mail. Or try to contact the administrators, Flash Mod or Dear Becky. I'm sorry, but I have no more details.

Hello,

Hi nyfre and welkome :)

I think that now nobody have it already. I have m&g(VIP Photo Opportunity Upgrade) but I was talking with person who has Priority Entry VIP Upgrade and she said that don't have information too. I know, we will get all information by mail soon, so don't worry about it :)

Hello,

Hi nyfre! :) Welcome to AdamOfficial! I got the information about my VIP entry only two days before the concert. It seems to be the way it is done usually. If you have not received any email the day before the concert I suggest you try calling to your ticket vendor.

Have fun at the concert! :)

All who are going to Adam's concert I wish only the best entertainment. Enjoy it to the MAX!

I'm sure it will be spectacular and you enjoy it with great amazement and enthusiasm. I am convinced that any other option may not exist. Have fun! :)

All who are going to Adam's concert I wish only the best entertainment. Enjoy it to the MAX!

I'm sure it will be spectacular and you enjoy it with great amazement and enthusiasm. I am convinced that any other option may not exist. Have fun! :)

Awww you are kind like always, thank you :wub: It's gonna be amazing!

Hi, albertabroad!

May can I ask, how long was concerts that you visited in TOH Tour(from official start till the end) ?

I read your such amazing story about concerts, it's so sincere, lovely and full of happiness :wub::) I'm so happy for you!

Hi KatGlamshelka! Aww, thank you for your kind words.  ^_^ I'm just happy to share.

I really did not look at the time at all, sorry, but I would estimate that the shows lasted something between 1h 30min - 1h 45min.

Has someone else paid more attention to the duration of Adam's shows?

Hi KatGlamshelka! Aww, thank you for your kind words. ^_^ I'm just happy to share.

I really did not look at the time at all, sorry, but I would estimate that the shows lasted something between 1h 30min - 1h 45min.

Thank you for any information!

You know, every person after his concert was like :" Omg, he is so sexy, amazing, unbelievable funny!!! I cant think, I can't breathe, awwwwww I gonna die right noooow! " :D:wub:

So that was everything that was possible to know :rolleyes:

I have just one more question. Was someone performing before Adam or he came actually in time of the show?

That's important for me, I have train after concert, and sad to say it, but I'll hurry...

Hi KatGlamshelka! Aww, thank you for your kind words.  ^_^ I'm just happy to share.

Albertabroad,

I have no words! You really are a gem !!!

You're a very important person, not only for Adamland!

You have my admiration and respect also. ;) <_<

Thank you for any information!

You know, every person after his concert was like :" Omg, he is so sexy, amazing, unbelievable funny!!! I cant think, I can't breathe, awwwwww I gonna die right noooow! " :D:wub:

So that was everything that was possible to know :rolleyes:

I have just one more question. Was someone performing before Adam or he came actually in time of the show?

That's important for me, I have train after concert, and sad to say it, but I'll hurry...

You're welcome. :)

Haha! Those fan comments especially in twitter are sooo much fun! :lol:  But you know, I have to say that I was much more excited after this year's tour because to me it was the first time I saw Adam up close. That really made a huge difference to me eventough I had enjoyed his previous concerts a lot, too.

There usually is another act to "warm up" the crowd. It changes with countries so you can never be sure what to expect. In Helsinki my friend noticed that Adam's part started about 15 minutes later than was informed in the tickets, but no more than that. I think there was one concert just a few days ago(?) where the warming act had gotten sick so Adam started a bit earlier. Anyone else remember this?

- But yes, usually there is someone else performing before Adam and then Adam often is a few minutes late but not very much. With live performances you can never be totally sure since every venue requires new adjustements and there always tends to be equipment failures and other things like that.

I really hope that you will be able to see the whole concert! :)

You're welcome. :)

Haha! Those fan comments especially in twitter are sooo much fun! :lol: But you know, I have to say that I was much more excited after this year's tour because to me it was the first time I saw Adam up close. That really made a huge difference to me eventough I had enjoyed his previous concerts a lot, too.

There usually is another act to "warm up" the crowd. It changes with countries so you can never be sure what to expect. In Helsinki my friend noticed that Adam's part started about 15 minutes later than was informed in the tickets, but no more than that. I think there was one concert just a few days ago(?) where the warming act had gotten sick so Adam started a bit earlier. Anyone else remember this?

- But yes, usually there is someone else performing before Adam and then Adam often is a few minutes late but not very much. With live performances you can never be totally sure since every venue requires new adjustements and there always tends to be equipment failures and other things like that.

I really hope that you will be able to see the whole concert! :)

I really can't imagine how amazing it was for you... These perfect experience and to see him performing close, what can be better? :)

Yeah, "warm up" is usual, I know. Anyway it's gonna be surprise for us and I hope that I'll be able to see all his show. And I think after concert I'll be like every crazy Glambert in love, you know :D

I really can't imagine how amazing it was for you... These perfect experience and to see him performing close, what can be better? :)

Yeah, "warm up" is usual, I know. Anyway it's gonna be surprise for us and I hope that I'll be able to see all his show. And I think after concert I'll be like every crazy Glambert in love, you know :D

Yes, totally in love, Kat. :wub::D