• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Oh Adam

Major Asian Tour announced by Queen + Adam Lambert --- 2016

Thank you foxey.

When I was living in Japan I signed up with every possible ticket agents member scheme to maximise the opportunity and went to many gigs...I was mad by then. Ha ha ha. Nowadays Japanese currency Yen is very strong on forex it's not helping me..

Oh am happy for you, yumi.

I am no longer a member of Pia or Lawson Tickets or Udo...don't think I can buy from UK now.

TYSM!! I think you can buy tixs if you aren't Pia members. But I'm not sure whether you can buy it from UK or not.

*Presale (by lottery) 1= Jun 15 - Jun 21,  2= Jun 22 - Jun 28
*Presale  1= Jul 6 - Jul 12,  2=Jul 6 - Jul 15
*General  Jul 16
The promoter isn't Udo this time. 

Let's see if I'll get extra tixs on Fri. :) 

Picture with an Israeli Interviewer!! haha look how he hugged him I love him he's so cute, probably going to be a great interview. and hopefully he asked some of my quetions  :D the other pic of the Israeli producer who brings them here :)

Thank u @adamlambert for a fun interview. Sorry for the Israeli hug :) (Israeli=super strong and warm)... http://fb.me/4ZA8Eaf9F 

13512077_1097538233622493_59238933191554

13494983_10210070961072788_3016875344466

And another inteview from here..yayy   :D

ClayKe4WIAEXWjB.jpg

Woah!  Saw this posted on twitter.  I wonder if that picture is a good idea.  And I wonder if the band approved it.  I have a feeling they did NOT.  It's everything Adam insists he is NOT trying to do (replace Freddie, that is).

User Actions
  Follow
HYBrwUhK_bigger.jpgNoy@NoyPerel

An exclusive interview of Brian & Adam was posted in the Israeli newspaper today. @adamlambert @DrBrianMay thank u!

Cltur5TWIAA9Ad8.jpg

Cltur5SWIAAB-7D.jpg
Cltur5SWgAAZR0c.jpg

Woah!  Saw this posted on twitter.  I wonder if that picture is a good idea.  And I wonder if the band approved it.  I have a feeling they did NOT.  It's everything Adam insists he is NOT trying to do (replace Freddie, that is).

Personally I don't like it.  John Deacon and Adam should not be in the same picture.   It's just wrong to put in Adam in that period picture.  

Foxey it's fine to bring it in here since it is part of the article.

I think it would be better if Israel had a thread to itself since each concert will as they occur.  

Even better yet if our Tel Aviv gal, Hadas, would open it up now.   :)

Oh my... That's not what I wanted to see today. It was a terrible, terrible idea  :unsure:

Foxey it's fine to bring it in here since it is part of the article.

I think it would be better if Israel had a thread to itself since each concert will as they occur.  

Even better yet if our Tel Aviv gal, Hadas, would open it up now.   :)

I opened one :)