• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

Adam tweets concerns about Trump and endorses Clinton

@carter_, there has been no evidence that any votes or vote counts were tampered with.  Only that the hacks and subsequent leaks were used to tilt the voters toward Trump.  I don't expect anything will ever be found that would show vote fraud beyond perhaps a few isolated incidents here and there.  There were some pretty massive recounts in a few states, and nothing much turned up.  And those that did were mostly mistakes on the part of the local election districts.

and re: voter fraud - even if that DID happen, I don't expect the GOP-controlled government to tell the public. The level of anger here right now is far too high, there'd be mass mayhem. What's done is done, now we just join the Resistance. Also, we can't count on a Trump impeachment, plus Mike Pence is one SCARY character for a lot of reasons, so IDK if it would be a good thing anyway. And next in line after Pence is Paul Ryan, again, scary. 

It looks like all the politicians from both major parties are seriously scary. What's going on with Obama? He seems to have lost the plot in the final few weeks of his presidency. Russians under his bed? Don't provoke Putin! Because that is what Obama is trying to do. Plus remember that Pence is actually a bigger bigot than Trump and therefore even scarier and more dangerous when he gets power.

2 minutes ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

It looks like all the politicians from both major parties are seriously scary. What's going on with Obama? He seems to have lost the plot in the final few weeks of his presidency. Russians under his bed? Don't provoke Putin! Because that is what Obama is trying to do. Plus remember that Pence is actually a bigger bigot than Trump and therefore even scarier and more dangerous when he gets power.

Pence and Trump are 2 different kinds of dangerous.  Both equally scary.  

On 12/31/2016 at 6:36 PM, twyla said:

Pence and Trump are 2 different kinds of dangerous.  Both equally scary.  

Trump's a maniac and erratic and completely unqualified. Pence is a right-wing religious zealot who hates everyone except straight, white, Christian men, and will make laws to go after those people with a smile on his plastic, demon-like face.

I would like to see this subject matter deleted out of the forum.  Can't we please keep politics out of here?   I understand all the support and love for Adam and the LGBT community - I also support them.  However, all this vitriolic rhetoric against Trump is upsetting.  As a businessman and working in the entertainment industry, I'm sure Trump has worked successfully with the LGBT community.  What exactly do you think Trump will do?  I wish people would quit making grandiose statements about Trump without anything to support it.  There is nothing to support the rhetoric that Trump is prejudice against the LGBT community or minorities.  Yes, Trump is against illegal immigrants and supports extreme vetting of people coming from known terrorist countries and I agree with this policy.  Its time that U.S. citizens come first ahead of illegals and criminals.  Instead of letting illegal immigrants from Mexico come in, why doesn't the U.S. pressure Mexico to better provide for their people so they don't need to come to the U.S.?  One of Mexico's largest export is oil.  Plus, the cost of the living is cheaper in Mexico, so why can't their people make it there? 

40 minutes ago, suprnatrulcat said:

I would like to see this subject matter deleted out of the forum.  Can't we please keep politics out of here?   I understand all the support and love for Adam and the LGBT community - I also support them.  However, all this vitriolic rhetoric against Trump is upsetting.  As a businessman and working in the entertainment industry, I'm sure Trump has worked successfully with the LGBT community.  What exactly do you think Trump will do?  I wish people would quit making grandiose statements about Trump without anything to support it.  There is nothing to support the rhetoric that Trump is prejudice against the LGBT community or minorities.  Yes, Trump is against illegal immigrants and supports extreme vetting of people coming from known terrorist countries and I agree with this policy.  Its time that U.S. citizens come first ahead of illegals and criminals.  Instead of letting illegal immigrants from Mexico come in, why doesn't the U.S. pressure Mexico to better provide for their people so they don't need to come to the U.S.?  One of Mexico's largest export is oil.  Plus, the cost of the living is cheaper in Mexico, so why can't their people make it there? 

As stated in the OP this thread exists because Adam himself has taken a stand against Trump and not just due to LGBT concerns. I agree that "people would quit making grandiose statements about Trump without anything to support it", so members, please post supporting evidence when making such statements. 

Bottom line: If Adam makes political statements then such discussion here on his official forum is fair. However, this thread should be limited to discussing Trump, not broader political discussion.

As with all threads in this forum, if the content disturbs you, you have the choice to not read or participate in that thread.

14 hours ago, suprnatrulcat said:

What exactly do you think Trump will do?  I wish people would quit making grandiose statements about Trump without anything to support it.  There is nothing to support the rhetoric that Trump is prejudice against the LGBT community or minorities.  

Jan 4/2017 TRUMP’S ANTI-LGBTQ ATTORNEY GENERAL PICK: Confirmation hearings for President-elect Trump’s appointee for Attorney General are just around the corner -- January 11 -- and one thing is abundantly clear: Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) is a longtime opponent of equality. He voted for a Constitutional ban on marriage equality ... voted against the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) ... is a cosponsor of the First Amendment Defense Act (FADA) … voted against the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, federal hate crimes legislation -- four times -- including expanding the law to includesexual orientation, gender identity, gender and disability … and he voted against repealing “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.” HRC is one of more than 200 civil and human rights organizations opposing his nomination and sent an open letter to U.S. Senate leaders last month outlining his alarming record on a range of issues. “Senator Sessions has a 30-year record of racial insensitivity, bias against immigrants, disregard for the rule of law, and hostility to the protection of civil rights that makes him unfit to serve as the Attorney General of the United States,” the letter, organized by The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights’, states. Sessions received a zero on HRC’s Congressional Scorecard, and the ACLU characterizes his voting record as anti-civil rights.

HRC http://www.hrc.org/blog/am-equality-tipsheet-january-4-2017

Five Ways Donald Trump Would Roll Back LGBTQ Equality as President https://www.hrc.org/blog/five-ways-donald-trump-would-roll-back-lgbtq-equality-as-president 

there's more here on how Trump and Pence will roll back LGBTQ Equality;  http://www.hrc.org/blog/republican-national-committee-passes-most-overtly-anti-lgbtq-platform-in-hi

Donald Trump And Mike Pence Want To Roll Back LGBTQ Equality Together

Trump's DC hotel is going to be a problem in more ways than one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/digger/wp/2017/01/06/third-lien-on-trump-hotel-brings-alleged-unpaid-bills-to-over-5-million/?tid=pm_business_pop&utm_term=.99e7dc2c41ae

It seems he's up to his old tricks of stiffing the contractors who work on his properties.  I wonder if a president can be impeached for  "conduct unbecoming an official"?

A WaPo assessment of the intel report on Russian hacking:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/06/the-most-important-lines-from-the-new-intelligence-report-on-russias-hacking/?tid=pm_politics_pop&utm_term=.9b3608cd6303

There are MANY more out there.  I just thought this one was pretty understandable and to-the-point.

And of course, Donnie went on a twitter rant this morning, calling Meryl "over-rated" and a "flunky", and whining again that he did not mock that disabled reporter.

I swear, all one has to do is show Donnie's twitter account to anyone that denies that Donnie is an immature narcissist bigot!

1 minute ago, foxeylady said:

And of course, Donnie went on a twitter rant this morning, calling Meryl "over-rated" and a "flunky", and whining again that he did not mock that disabled reporter.

I swear, all one has to do is show Donnie's twitter account to anyone that denies that Donnie is an immature narcissist bigot!

LOL IKR?! he is a loose cannon with his twitter account huh? :lol: 

Viola Davis said something pertinent in an interview backstage at the Golden Globes, that who we elect to power reflects who we are as a people, so what does this say about us? Trump has said and done so many things that should have been absolutely disqualifying but was "elected" anyway.  I grieve for my nation.