• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

Adam tweets concerns about Trump and endorses Clinton

1,086 posts in this topic

HOLY SH*T!!!  Breaking news:  the Russians have got the goods on Trump!!  They have compromising intel on him that they can use to blackmail him if he doesn't do their bidding.  Top senate and house leaders have known about this for months, but much of it is still unverified, which explains why it hasn't been made public.  That's what Harry Reid meant, in his letter to Comey, when he said that "you (Comey) have explosive information about close ties and coordination" between Trump and the Russians. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.dlOwZlwKV#.rmRRpmRr1

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/russia-hacking-probe-campaigns-kremlin-233419

BWAHAHAHA!!!!  Sorry, I shouldn't laugh at poor Donald's troubles  :lol:

2 hours ago, foxeylady said:

HOLY SH*T!!!  Breaking news:  the Russians have got the goods on Trump!!  They have compromising intel on him that they can use to blackmail him if he doesn't do their bidding.  Top senate and house leaders have known about this for months, but much of it is still unverified, which explains why it hasn't been made public.  That's what Harry Reid meant, in his letter to Comey, when he said that "you (Comey) have explosive information about close ties and coordination" between Trump and the Russians. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/donald-trump-intelligence-report-russia/index.html

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.dlOwZlwKV#.rmRRpmRr1

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/russia-hacking-probe-campaigns-kremlin-233419

BWAHAHAHA!!!!  Sorry, I shouldn't laugh at poor Donald's troubles  :lol:

Yes.  Yes,you should.

carter_ and galorecamping2 like this

just popping in to say that i am thinking of all of our dear US Glamily/AO Family members today.

on this  day that should be a proud, patriotic and meaningful day, a day that should make you proud to be an American, i feel your pain and fear and send y'all BIG BIG ((((HUGS)))) and lots and lots of LOVE 

So happy that we have a wonderful thing to celebrate on this dark day for America. Thank you, Adam, for 8 years of glorious artistry and memories of your joyous life.  We adore you.

1 hour ago, carter_ said:

within 2 hours of the inauguration... :( 

Unbelievable!!!  Right there is the proof that the Trump administration is anti-LGBTQ.

galorecamping2 likes this

13 minutes ago, foxeylady said:

Unbelievable!!!  Right there is the proof that the Trump administration is anti-LGBTQ.

And right there is one reason this thread has been allowed to remain front and center on Adam's official site. :angry:

Edited by Flash Mod

Hmmm...what will Trump do? Well, his VP, Mike Pence, has made a CAREER of attacking the LGBTQ community. He has already dissolved the Office of National AIDS Policy, and Mike Pence said just 2 years ago that he believes AIDS is God's punishment for homosexuality. That office was put in place in 1993, 3 years before the first cocktail to save people with HIV came out. You think this won't hurt us? WOW.

I know there are homophobes and Trump voters who follow Adam. But to DEMAND that we not follow our leader here (ADAM) and discuss this very serious issue because you do not like it is pretty out there. 

MoovieBassets, twyla and carter_ like this

On 1/4/2017 at 0:10 PM, suprnatrulcat said:

I would like to see this subject matter deleted out of the forum.  Can't we please keep politics out of here?   I understand all the support and love for Adam and the LGBT community - I also support them.  However, all this vitriolic rhetoric against Trump is upsetting.  As a businessman and working in the entertainment industry, I'm sure Trump has worked successfully with the LGBT community.  What exactly do you think Trump will do?  I wish people would quit making grandiose statements about Trump without anything to support it.  There is nothing to support the rhetoric that Trump is prejudice against the LGBT community or minorities.  Yes, Trump is against illegal immigrants and supports extreme vetting of people coming from known terrorist countries and I agree with this policy.  Its time that U.S. citizens come first ahead of illegals and criminals.  Instead of letting illegal immigrants from Mexico come in, why doesn't the U.S. pressure Mexico to better provide for their people so they don't need to come to the U.S.?  One of Mexico's largest export is oil.  Plus, the cost of the living is cheaper in Mexico, so why can't their people make it there? 

Your calling of human beings "illegals" is really, really dehumanizing.They are undocumented immigrants, and most have been here since they were children, through no fault of their own. Further, Trump has said PLENTY that shows his bigotry. IDK if you share his sentiment, but the ban on Muslims - "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims, entering the United States." HE SAID THAT. THAT IS AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL RELIGIOUS TEST. He spent FIVE YEARS trying to delegitimize the first black president in the most racist terms imaginable. As an African American and a member of the LGBTQ community, I am deeply disturbed by what you have said here, and your spreading of bigotry and propaganda. 

foxeylady, twyla, Fem and 1 other like this

On 12/18/2016 at 1:47 PM, foxeylady said:

Pence is sooooo deserving of the award  :lol:  The "religious freedom" legislation that he (and so many others nationwide) pushed utterly baffles me.  I'm a religious/spiritual person, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how something like selling a wedding cake to a gay couple would prevent ANYONE from practicing their religion.

The flip side of that:  if people *think* they are justified in discriminating and excluding gay people from their shop/business because they believe that gay people are sinners, then are they likewise excluding ALL sinners?  How about the guy that beats his wife and kids?  What about people who cheat on their taxes, or cheat on their spouse?  Unethical businesses and predatory bankers?  Men who like to grab women by the p***y???

Face it--if someone is excluding only ONE class of people, that is not "religious freedom.  That is just plain discrimination.

Likewise, I never could figure out the Defense of Marriage Acts (DOMA) that proliferated before the SCOTUS ruling on marriage equality.  With our national divorce rate hovering around 50% for DECADES, who the heck were they trying to protect marriage FROM?????

I really love you for this. So encouraging. I was thrown out of my church when I was 16 for being gay, in a VERY public way. I won't set foot in one now, for obvious reasons. But it always makes me feel good when openly religious folks support us. :)

koula, twyla, MoovieBassets and 2 others like this

3 hours ago, galorecamping2 said:

BTW, sorry for my absence guys. I've been out protesting a lot, and organizing. That man is #NOTMYPRESIDENT

hi babe. i've been thinking of you.

watching the Women's' March official peri https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OyKAAeDbzzKb

Gloria Steinem is speaking right now - my big sisters followed her when i was a lil kid. they used to read MS magazine to me. 

galorecamping2, foxeylady and koula like this

5 hours ago, galorecamping2 said:

BTW, sorry for my absence guys. I've been out protesting a lot, and organizing. That man is #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Good to see you here again, even if the situation is... far from good? Like very, very, very far from good. 

5 hours ago, galorecamping2 said:

Your calling of human beings "illegals" is really, really dehumanizing.They are undocumented immigrants, and most have been here since they were children, through no fault of their own. Further, Trump has said PLENTY that shows his bigotry. IDK if you share his sentiment, but the ban on Muslims - "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims, entering the United States." HE SAID THAT. THAT IS AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL RELIGIOUS TEST. He spent FIVE YEARS trying to delegitimize the first black president in the most racist terms imaginable. As an African American and a member of the LGBTQ community, I am deeply disturbed by what you have said here, and your spreading of bigotry and propaganda. 

I'm deeply disturbed that people still think it's okay. That it's okay to hate another human being for being a little bit different, for having a different skin colour or different religious beliefs or coming home to a person of the same gender. That it's okay to hurt another human being, because they don't fit in some narrow, closed-minded view of the world some people have. Now that I wrote this, I'm not only deeply disturbed, I'm plain scared. 

Maybe it's the fact that I've spend the last 10 years of my life in a community that was a safe place, that over and over again reminded me that they are there for me and every other person who feels different. I remember my ex finding something online, along the lines 'everyone hated us and we didn't care - everyone hated us so we learned to love ourselves' and she thought it was important enough to paint it on our bedroom wall. But now these words mean something different to me, because at that time there was something, or someone, who was stopping the violence, who was moving the world in a better direction. And now I can't even describe how I despise this man, who's suppose to be the leader of the free world and how dangerous he is for people that are like my family. 

koula, foxeylady and galorecamping2 like this

7 hours ago, galorecamping2 said:

I really love you for this. So encouraging. I was thrown out of my church when I was 16 for being gay, in a VERY public way. I won't set foot in one now, for obvious reasons. But it always makes me feel good when openly religious folks support us. :)

Awww, thanks :)  

galorecamping2 likes this

4 hours ago, carter_ said:

hi babe. i've been thinking of you.

watching the Women's' March official peri https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OyKAAeDbzzKb

Gloria Steinem is speaking right now - my big sisters followed her when i was a lil kid. they used to read MS magazine to me. 

Always thinking of you, beautiful! I'm just busy with #THERESISTANCE

On 04/01/2017 at 5:10 PM, suprnatrulcat said:

Trump is against illegal immigrants and supports extreme vetting of people coming from known terrorist countries and I agree with this policy

why doesn't the U.S. pressure Mexico to better provide for their people so they don't need to come to the U.S.? 

why can't their people make it there? 

Its time that U.S. citizens come first ahead of illegals and criminals

I am not American but I am very worried for the US and the whole world with the appointment of this man as the President of the United States and the fact that some American citizens are using phrases like these is only a portion of why

"their people"....I mean..really? What is "their people". Is that like 'their kind of people' ie Black, Asian. LGBT. different religious factions.Is "their people" like the Jews in WW11 Who does Trump consider the 'American People' that he is giving the country back to? The straight white Americans with white ancestors?

Will he demonstrate and be transparent with his method of "vetting"

This post has obviously upset a lot of our friends here and I am feeling very upset for them also

Please know, friends, that the majority of people here love you and accept you for whoever you are. 

:wub: xx

I still cant get my head around "their people" 

ETA I cannot bring myself to call him by the title that he has just inherited by swearing in as the President of the United States. He is not worthy of such a title and will always be plain Trump to me