• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

Adam tweets concerns about Trump and endorses Clinton

1,086 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, foxeylady said:

The women's march had a bigger turnout than the inauguration  :lol:

Yes and Trump has accused the media of being "the most dishonest people on the planet" during an address to the CIA. In fact he also talked about what magazines he has been on and other stuff about himself!

I just hope in 2 years time he gets a vote of no confidence ( is this what u call it, thats what we call it here) from congress and has to pack his bags...please.

His press spokesman addressed the press today then turned on his heels and walked out!! No questions were taken

This is very very odd.

Im sure this thread will be full of more of the same for a time to come unfortunately

foxeylady likes this

3 hours ago, foxeylady said:

The women's march had a bigger turnout than the inauguration  :lol:

:o

Just heard the National Guard Confirmed 1 Million in DC. The Largest Political Protest in History. #MillionWomensVoices @VanJones68 @Piper

foxeylady likes this

5 hours ago, koula said:

Yes and Trump has accused the media of being "the most dishonest people on the planet" during an address to the CIA. In fact he also talked about what magazines he has been on and other stuff about himself!

I watched few fragments from this speech today. He claims it looked like 'million, million and a half' people watching his inauguration. And someone from his team actually said it was the biggest crowd to ever witness an inauguration... well, someone clearly lives in another reality here. That or just doesn't want to talk about the women's march. 

koula likes this

1 hour ago, Fem said:

I watched few fragments from this speech today. He claims it looked like 'million, million and a half' people watching his inauguration. And someone from his team actually said it was the biggest crowd to ever witness an inauguration... well, someone clearly lives in another reality here. That or just doesn't want to talk about the women's march. 

PHOTO: Jan. 20, 2009 Inauguration, 11AM | Jan. 20, 2017 Inauguration, 12PM

Jan. 20, 2009 Inauguration, 11AM | Jan. 20, 2017 Inauguration, 12PM

Fem, koula and twyla like this

Yes, @carter_, I've already seen the photos and it made his (and his people) statments looking even worse than before. I'm not sure what he's trying to do - I mean, it's obviously a lie and one that's very easy to nail? I don't get how people can believe him. 

:lol:@Fem i posted the photo of the 2 inaugurations to keep in line with the rule about not making grandiose statements about Trump without anything to support it.  :lol: it's clear the time stamped photos speak for themselves ;)  we can leave the grandiose statements to Mr Trump 

foxeylady likes this

14 hours ago, koula said:

I just hope in 2 years time he gets a vote of no confidence ( is this what u call it, thats what we call it here) from congress and has to pack his bags...please.

His press spokesman addressed the press today then turned on his heels and walked out!! No questions were taken

This is very very odd.

Im sure this thread will be full of more of the same for a time to come unfortunately

Sadly, our government doesn't work like that.  There are only 3 ways Trump will serve less than his full 4-year term: he resigns, he dies, or he is impeached. Impeachment is highly unlikely with the GOP having majorities in both houses of Congress.  That could change with the midterm elections in 2018.  I personally be happy if any of those 3 events occurred.  But then, of course, we'd be stuck with Pence for the remainder of the term, who is possibly even worse than Trump, but subtler.

twyla and koula like this

After Sean Spicer's provable lies yesterday, KellyAnne Conway went on "Meet The Press" today and said the Sean was merely presenting "alternative facts".  Yes, she REALLY did say that!  That's what we have to look forward to in Trump's administration:  his spokespeople out telling public lies to save Trump's fragile ego.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/01/22/kellyanne-conway-says-donald-trumps-team-has-alternate-facts-which-pretty-much-says-it-all/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.1ca035176b07

Notice how she pauses and seems to take a deep breath before she utters the "alternative facts" phrase.  She knew it was nothing but a snow-job.

I hope those people are being paid very well.  I don't see them having getting another reputable job after this--at least not in this country.

carter_ likes this

55 minutes ago, foxeylady said:

After Sean Spicer's provable lies yesterday, KellyAnne Conway went on "Meet The Press" today and said the Sean was merely presenting "alternative facts".  Yes, she REALLY did say that!  That's what we have to look forward to in Trump's administration:  his spokespeople out telling public lies to save Trump's fragile ego.

#alternativefacts is trending on twitter - some of the tweets are kinda funny :lol: (although the reason it's trending isn't)

foxeylady likes this

4 hours ago, MoovieBassets said:

Sadly, our government doesn't work like that.  There are only 3 ways Trump will serve less than his full 4-year term: he resigns, he dies, or he is impeached. Impeachment is highly unlikely with the GOP having majorities in both houses of Congress.  That could change with the midterm elections in 2018.  I personally be happy if any of those 3 events occurred.  But then, of course, we'd be stuck with Pence for the remainder of the term, who is possibly even worse than Trump, but subtler.

koula, carter_ and MoovieBassets like this

10 minutes ago, Flash Mod said:

Yep, that's pretty much what I figured.  Shouldn't take too long, either.  I've seen estimates of about six months.

Trouble is, Pence is ALMOST as bad as Trump.  But at least he's relatively sane and stable.  

koula likes this

Racist restaurant worker shouts 'N******, get out - Trump's president now, so I can say what I want'. This was reported in The Mirror, a UK daily newspaper. Trump has basically given his supporters freedom to be as racist and as vile as they want. 

Hahaha!!  This is PERFECT!!!

The National Parks Service has launched a resistance account!!!  Follow it here:  https://twitter.com/altnatparkser

Trump has tried to squelch all of their official accounts.  So they've launched one he can't touch  :lol:  They are tweeting EPA data (which has also been shut down by Trump) and documenting what he's trying to do to them.

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/national-park-service-creates-unofficial-twitter-account-that-donald-trump-cant-touch/1159/

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/epa-employees-rebelling-trump-epa-nominee-scott-pruitt-leaking-everything/1151/

The resistance movement is alive and well, and functioning from WITHIN the US government  :lol:  

Even some congressmen getting in on it.  Be sure to scroll down to read Ted Lieu's door sign:

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/u-s-congressman-ted-lieu-just-cant-stop-trolling-donald-trump/1155/

I am appaulled and scared every hour as he does more and more of the outrageous things he said he would. Its like as if he is going down the list of his campaign and ticking them off one by one just because he wants to be seen as the big man who does what he says whatever the consequences.

Now a wall, 7 countries' refugees to be denied entrance, freedom of speech seems to be going, arresting journalists for taking part in womens march. Making organisations apologise on twitter, saying climate change doesnt exist but was something made up by the chinese. Making it more difficult for people to emigrate to America. I am sorry to say this to my American friends here but neither I nor so far thousands of people as reported in media would want to go to America now even for holiday never mind to live. We have no comprehension of how this man was believed to be capable to hold the most powerful position in the world. Im so sorry about that:(

From the outside looking in It appears as if he wants to be a dictator and cut of America from the rest of the world.

I am so sorry for those of you stuck in this horrendous very frightening position. It seems to be worse than we could imagine.

My heart goes out to you all. Much love

Karen:wub:

X

If I have offended anyone I am sorry that isnt my intention at all. I am just so sad at what has become in the last few days that I am devastated myself.

twyla and foxeylady like this

We keep hearing how DT is upset that he isn't as popular as he expected to be once he was sworn in.  Most people would look at their actions and try to make adjustments.  He just keeps signing orders to make life worse and still can't understand why we don't idolize him.  

Karen, where did you see/hear about journalists being arrested for participating in the women's march?  That would be flat-out illegal.

Just watching national news now.

He wants to re open CIS black sites where waterboading took place that Trump believes is right and that "torture works" (his actual words)

Withdrawing 40% of funding to UN.

I think its unlikely any of this will pass through. It is all madness

X