• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

Adam tweets concerns about Trump and endorses Clinton

1,086 posts in this topic

Wow look at the demeanor of this man.

And..POTUS ignores Angela Merkels request of a handshake for the camera. The woman who had to explain the Geneva convention to him on the telephone.

This is outrageous!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/mar/17/donald-trump-angela-merkel-no-handshake-video

And now he accuses the UK of tapping his phones too. Lol

They say all these allegations wont be mentioned again but dont actually say "we are sorry" 

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/white-house-apologizes-britain-claiming-recorded-trump-article-1.3000923

Who is this man?

foxeylady likes this

5 hours ago, koula said:

Wow look at the demeanor of this man.

And..POTUS ignores Angela Merkels request of a handshake for the camera. The woman who had to explain the Geneva convention to him on the telephone.

This is outrageous!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/mar/17/donald-trump-angela-merkel-no-handshake-video

And now he accuses the UK of tapping his phones too. Lol

They say all these allegations wont be mentioned again but dont actually say "we are sorry" 

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/national/white-house-apologizes-britain-claiming-recorded-trump-article-1.3000923

Who is this man?

Ummm--jackass?  moron?  baby???

koula likes this

On 3/7/2017 at 8:00 PM, foxeylady said:

I know, Galore, I know.

Actually, I know that I can't ever really know exactly how you feel.  It's scary for me, and I'm just an old white woman.  I fear for my country, its institutions, etc.  But it must be so much more personal for you.  :unsure:

But hang in there--Trump seems to be losing his mind.  If he continues on his current track, he won't make it even a year.

**sigh** then we're stuck with Pence.

Remember my offer.  If you feel the need to escape for a while, come for a visit.  

Oh, definitely will come at some point, Foxey! Thanks so much. I've been doing a lot of organizing. We're looking for candidates to take back local seats to at least be a check on this madness.

The nation is going to hell in a hand basket under these nutjobs. I'm really worried about the dismantling of the Department of State and the corruption at the DOJ. I hope the courts hold. 

And yeah, Trump gets nuttier by the day. Hopefully, Pence was involved in whatever takes him down. Mike Pence is one scary extremist.

carter_ likes this

16 hours ago, galorecamping2 said:

And yeah, Trump gets nuttier by the day. Hopefully, Pence was involved in whatever takes him down. Mike Pence is one scary extremist.

I thought for a long time that Pence was just an innocent dupe.  Now I'm not so sure.  He has been caught lying repeatedly, saying he didn't know anything about the Flynn scandal until he saw it in the paper, but we know now that he knew during the transition.  

Why would he LIE if he was innocent?!!

galorecamping2 likes this

20 hours ago, foxeylady said:

I thought for a long time that Pence was just an innocent dupe.  Now I'm not so sure.  He has been caught lying repeatedly, saying he didn't know anything about the Flynn scandal until he saw it in the paper, but we know now that he knew during the transition.  

Pence is not the least bit innocent.  He considers himself a Christian but has twisted his religion into the most hateful dogma possible.  He lies when it suits him. He is a virulent homophobe, and his 4-year administration as governor of Indiana was one of the most anti-woman in the country. It was his brilliant idea to charge women who had miscarriages with murder and to force women who miscarry or have an abortion to have a funeral for the fetus.  

carter_, galorecamping2 and twyla like this

17 hours ago, MoovieBassets said:

Pence is not the least bit innocent.  He considers himself a Christian but has twisted his religion into the most hateful dogma possible.  He lies when it suits him. He is a virulent homophobe, and his 4-year administration as governor of Indiana was one of the most anti-woman in the country. It was his brilliant idea to charge women who had miscarriages with murder and to force women who miscarry or have an abortion to have a funeral for the fetus.  

I am deathly afraid of Mike Pence. He even voted against the hate crimes act when he was in Congress, that came up after the Matthew Shephard murder in 1999, and did it again in the 2000's (Can't remember which year, don't have time to look for the record). That was CLEARLY done because Shepard was gay. Pence's argument? Religious freedom. He's scary as hell. He HATES gay people. I shudder to think what will happen to folks like me under a President Pence.

carter_ and MoovieBassets like this

On 3/18/2017 at 5:50 PM, foxeylady said:

He lies strategically. It's why he was chosen. He can counter Trump's bombast, is a pro at spin, and can lie like a champ - all while looking like a "normal" GOP politician.

MoovieBassets and carter_ like this

1 hour ago, galorecamping2 said:

http://imgur.com/JYW7qdJ

Love this guy. Liberal hero.

trump shiff bad hombre.jpg

Yeah, Adam Schiff is really pushing for the House Intel Committee to do a thorough investigation.  I'm really looking forward to his questions for Comey at today's hearing :)

Here's proof this is all making me crazy.  I have a vision of republicans carrying a basket of apples and the democrats yell out 'Apples, Apples, Apples'.  And the republicans  snort and shout out 'Oranges!' and going right by the dems.  :wacko::rolleyes:

I'm on spring break this week, so I got to watch the hearing with Comey and Mike Rogers live.  There were two bombshells dropped.

Comey confirmed that the FBI is investigating the Russian interference into our election, including (this is BIG) all ties between the Russians and the Trump campaign, AND any criminal acts that were committed.  Comey prefaced his remarks by saying that the DOJ usually doesn't comment on an open investigation, but they were making an exception in this case.

Comey and Rogers both confirmed that there was absolutely nothing to support Trump's tweets about the wiretapping. 

Trump was tweeting during all of this.  The jackass even posted an altered video clip of Comey's testimony, so that it appeared Comey was backing Trump's position.  Disgusting!!!

carter_ and galorecamping2 like this

8 hours ago, foxeylady said:

I'm on spring break this week, so I got to watch the hearing with Comey and Mike Rogers live.  There were two bombshells dropped.

Comey confirmed that the FBI is investigating the Russian interference into our election, including (this is BIG) all ties between the Russians and the Trump campaign, AND any criminal acts that were committed.  Comey prefaced his remarks by saying that the DOJ usually doesn't comment on an open investigation, but they were making an exception in this case.

Comey and Rogers both confirmed that there was absolutely nothing to support Trump's tweets about the wiretapping. 

Trump was tweeting during all of this.  The jackass even posted an altered video clip of Comey's testimony, so that it appeared Comey was backing Trump's position.  Disgusting!!!

Trump gets his news from Info Wars, Breitbart, and Gateway Pundit. All right-wing conspiracy websites run by imbeciles who are 9/11 truthers, who think that Sandy Hook was filled with child actors, and that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. We have a conspiracy theorist in the WH. Scary stuff indeed.

ETA: Why on earth is he allowed to tweet from an unsecured phone? That in and of itself is a national security hazard, ESPECIALLY considering what he tweets. Lies and conspiracy theories and insults to allies. They didn't let Obama have his own personal account for years. Take Trump's away, Secret Service!

DT has and still is allowed to do as he pleases.  Rules and protocols do not apply to him.  The Republicans are protecting him from any one who says otherwise.  They are giving him free rein.  

DT is also beginning to isolate the USA from the rest of the world.  His immigrant ban and now his electronics ban are already hurting our tourist trade.  That is also going to hurt college enrollments.  Soon colleges will have to increase cost to citizens to make up for the drop in enrollment.  The domino effect is happening.

foxeylady and MoovieBassets like this

Regarding the electronics ban:  it was not an executive order from Trump.  Rather, it is a directive from DHS and TSA, and appears to be based on intel reports concerning bombs being built into those devices.  Cell phones and medical devices are exempt from the ban, and the larger electronics (laptops, etc.) can still be transported in checked baggage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/21/us/politics/tsa-ban-electronics-laptops-cabin.html?_r=0

Britain has also instituted similar safety regulations:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/trafficandcommuting/us-unveils-new-restrictions-on-travelers-from-eight-muslim-majority-countries/2017/03/21/d4efd080-0dcb-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-banner-low_planeban-605a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.4c2d7a3552a9

8 hours ago, galorecamping2 said:

Trump gets his news from Info Wars, Breitbart, and Gateway Pundit. All right-wing conspiracy websites run by imbeciles who are 9/11 truthers, who think that Sandy Hook was filled with child actors, and that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. We have a conspiracy theorist in the WH. Scary stuff indeed.

ETA: Why on earth is he allowed to tweet from an unsecured phone? That in and of itself is a national security hazard, ESPECIALLY considering what he tweets. Lies and conspiracy theories and insults to allies. They didn't let Obama have his own personal account for years. Take Trump's away, Secret Service!

Yep, we have a conspiracy theorist in the White House :blink:

I have a feeling that the announced move of Ivanka Trump into WH office space is an attempt to have someone near the Donald who can quell his worst behaviors.  Like her or not, she does have a lot of influence over him.

galorecamping2 likes this

I have been an Adam fan since American Idol.  I was very active on this forum.  I don't feel welcome here anymore.  I like Trump and am glad he won over the other candidate, whom I have such disrespect for I won't mention any names.  I feel threatened to say I voted for Trump and am happy with his policies.  There's something not right about having this bashing thread on a forum that is supposed to be for ALL of Adam's fans.  I finally decided to come out of the shadows....let the bashing begin.

4 hours ago, aprildreams said:

I have been an Adam fan since American Idol.  I was very active on this forum.  I don't feel welcome here anymore.  I like Trump and am glad he won over the other candidate, whom I have such disrespect for I won't mention any names.  I feel threatened to say I voted for Trump and am happy with his policies.  There's something not right about having this bashing thread on a forum that is supposed to be for ALL of Adam's fans.  I finally decided to come out of the shadows....let the bashing begin.

You have "come out of the shadows" before in this thread and I responded to you with the following reply which you are obviously ignoring. 

I'm not going to repeat myself. But I will add that any further posts challenging decisions of administrators will result in the post being deleted immediately. 

I will also add that I personally find it astonishing that you would post this the day after the FBI announced that Trump's campaign has been under investigation since July for collusion with a foreign adversary. 🤔

@aprildreams

Hi.

Since you opened the can by telling us you were happy with trumps policies, I think it is fair for me to ask you questions on it. 

Can you tell me which part (if all) of the following policies you "happy with"

The law that allows trans people to be humiliated by making them use the bathroom based on the sex given on their birth certificate. The people who are part of, including the general community but the LGBTQ community also...Adams community.

The fact that your president wants no funding to be given to organisations that councel women outside of the US about family planning including abortion. The president that because he personally doesnt agree with abortion would like a policy put in place to reflect that. This will affect mostly low income families.  In Ireland abortion is illegal even for women suffering from rape or incest. It causes women to seek pills online to terminate pregnancy themselves which is punishable if detected. So you see it can be treading in dangerous waters.Trump says some kind of punishment should be given to the doctors who perform them.

A policy that performs "extreme vetting" of people from muslim countries from coming into the country like they are some kind of paperwork in his in-tray that needs dealt with. This includes people from countries where they are running for their lives from a country that murders and rapes women and children forcing them to be slaves.

Just a few off the top of my head.. so which of these do you "happy with" ?

Please delete my account.  I have tried, but cannot find the option.  Adam is about inclusiveness, but this website has been hijacked by

a few fascists and if you don't agree with them politically, you get bullied.  I love Adam and have been a member here since the beginning, and even though we may disagree politically about some things, I'm sure Adam welcomes all his fans.  He has been bullied before so he knows how that feels.  I have other Adam fans who feel the same way I do, but are afraid to speak up.  That's scary.  One of the things I appreciate about Adam is his bravery and I think he would be appreciative of my bravery in standing up for myself.  Goodbye to some of the friends I have made here.  I wish everyone safe travels.

@aprildreams hi.  i'm sorry that you feel unwelcome on AO b/c you voted differently than others have, and this is not a "bash", just a question  -please? If you feel unwelcome on a website, can you please spend a quick moment thinking about how unwelcome many Americans are feeling in their country right now? (including many AO members that are taking part in the discussion on this thread) 

i wanted to share this video on Global News' website with a message from my PM Justin Trudeau in his Women's' Day speech "Prime Minister Justin Trudeau took a veiled shot at U.S. President Donald Trump during his speech on International Women’s Day, attacking any leaders who would use fear and division to get votes."  http://globalnews.ca/video/3296120/pm-trudeau-takes-veiled-shot-at-donald-trump-during-womens-day-speech

Global News has referred to this as a "veiled shot at Donald Trump" - however  i think what Justin is saying about Canadians speaking up against hate, bigotry, and intolerance may also be Justin encouraging those of you in the USA that are speaking up and voicing your outrage on Trump's policies to keep speaking up - loudly. IDK but i kinda think that Justin is sending a message of support to ya'll?  IK this Canadian supports y'all and the resistance - keep up the good work guys ;)