• Announcements

    • Flash Mod

      Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

      Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

      ***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

      Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

Adam tweets concerns about Trump and endorses Clinton

Recommended Posts

Just now, galorecamping2 said:

Thanks for the update, Foxey. Just wow, though. I wonder if Jared and Ivanka intervened?

That indeed was brought up as a possibility on MSNBC news last night (Chris Hayes, I think).  Apparently, despite all their other failings, Jared and Ivanka are social liberals.  There is hope...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, they've always been social liberals. They were Democrats, which is why they couldn't vote for Trump in the NY primary lol, they forgot to switch parties. I've no idea how they are going along with the nonsense, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, foxeylady said:

From Adam's IG today:

 

Okay, this is over my head.  Can someone please explain what it's about? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

Free Speech as per the Westboro Baptist Church? 

Not really, no.  It gives churches the right engage in politics without losing their tax-exempt status:  endorse a candidate officially, speak about politics from the pulpit, give political donations, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, twyla said:

Okay, this is over my head.  Can someone please explain what it's about? 

It's chocolate bars with a Trump wrapper.  I think Adam means that anyone who buys one might be influenced subconsciously by the wrapper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, foxeylady said:

It's chocolate bars with a Trump wrapper.  I think Adam means that anyone who buys one might be influenced subconsciously by the wrapper.

Thanks for answering foxeylady, that makes sense, but but but.........Who is selling these and who is getting the profits?  Some one can't do this without Trumps permission and can Trump even legally use his position to sell this product?  I seem to have missed out on a lot of details.  Are they even for real?  Are they sold outside the USA without needing approval from anyone?  Do we know the name of the chocolate maker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey y'all - quick pop in for now - i actually had to avoid this thread yesterday b/c i was so scared about the EO - good to see that it was unfounded.

dropping this off - and yes, ITA Adam! :lol:

i will pop back in L8er to read your posts - sending love to y'all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering where DT got the idea the Paris Agreement is about Paris.

"I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris," the president said, in a tidy summation of Trumpism's promise and appeal.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/analysis-paris-agreement-trump-cedes-american-leadership-role/story?id=47767114 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok IDN know much about the approval ratings for POTUS - is this something to be proud of?

 

This week

SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT IS NOW HIGHER THAN HIS APPROVAL RATING

"The president's approval rating dipped from nearly 42 percent to just 36 percent over the weekend, according to a Gallup daily tracking poll published Monday. Trump's declining popularity is inching closer toward his all-time low of 35 percent as president in March, when Gallup had the president’s approval at just 35 percent. What's more, nearly 43 percent of American voters support the idea of beginning the official impeachment process for Trump, according to a Politico/Morning Consult poll published Wednesday.

There are slight discrepancies between several leading polls as to where the president’s approval officially stands, though each tracking poll published Monday and over the weekend seemed to show a decline in popularity following Trump's decision on the Paris Agreement. Even right-leaning poll sites like Rasmussen Reports are indicating dips in support for the president's job performance, reporting that as of Monday, 54 percent of the nation disapproves of Trump’s tenure as commander in chief." http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-support-odds-removal-approval-rating-white-house-620913

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did anyone notice this from Adam's Love Letter to the LGBTQ community? ;) 

"And now 8 years later, the LGBTQ community has come SO far. I see fellow artists AND civilians coming out with no apologies and no fucks given. Despite the current obstacles we face, I'm am blown away by our progress. We have come so far. My true fans share the same principles so we continue to welcome other alien weirdos into our family." http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/7817361/adam-lambert-gay-pride-month-love-letter?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

 

Adam is listed as a participant in Sunday's Resist March in LA  http://www.wehoville.com/2017/05/30/leading-political-figures-participate-resist-march/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, carter_ said:

ok IDN know much about the approval ratings for POTUS - is this something to be proud of?

 

Hey @carter_, most definitely NOT  :lol:  In fact, many tweeters were laughing at him for posting that poll.  The Rasmussen poll almost always runs 8-10 points higher than the rest of the polls, so it's what is called an "outlier".  A your post mentions, it is a right-leaning poll, sp much more favorable to Trump than any others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, carter_ said:

did anyone notice this from Adam's Love Letter to the LGBTQ community? ;) 

"And now 8 years later, the LGBTQ community has come SO far. I see fellow artists AND civilians coming out with no apologies and no fucks given. Despite the current obstacles we face, I'm am blown away by our progress. We have come so far. My true fans share the same principles so we continue to welcome other alien weirdos into our family." http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/7817361/adam-lambert-gay-pride-month-love-letter?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

 

Adam is listed as a participant in Sunday's Resist March in LA  http://www.wehoville.com/2017/05/30/leading-political-figures-participate-resist-march/

I sure did notice that quote :wub:  In fact, that part about "My true fans share the same principles..." is the reason I posted in the original thread that HEY!!  I'm an alien weirdo!!!

It's sad that there are still obstacles, but Adam is (thankfully) right about the progress.  So much has changed in the last 10 years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to see this subject matter deleted out of the forum.  Can't we please keep politics out of here?   I understand all the support and love for Adam and the LGBT community - I also support them.  However, all this vitriolic rhetoric against Trump is upsetting.  As a businessman and working in the entertainment industry, I'm sure Trump has worked successfully with the LGBT community.  What exactly do you think Trump will do?  I wish people would quit making grandiose statements about Trump without anything to support it.  There is nothing to support the rhetoric that Trump is prejudice against the LGBT community or minorities.  Yes, Trump is against illegal immigrants and supports extreme vetting of people coming from known terrorist countries and I agree with this policy.  Its time that U.S. citizens come first ahead of illegals and criminals.  Instead of letting illegal immigrants from Mexico come in, why doesn't the U.S. pressure Mexico to better provide for their people so they don't need to come to the U.S.?  One of Mexico's largest export is oil.  Plus, the cost of the living is cheaper in Mexico, so why can't their people make it there? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought I was a true fan of Adams, but evidently not.  Even though I have always supported Adam and the LGBT community, I do have different beliefs and I am not a liberal.  I find it appalling that the left is trying to force everything to their way of thinking, and if not, they shun them.  At the below address is an article about the  LGBT community shunning some of their own because they support Trump.  How are any of us to change views if we don't communicate with each other? 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/08/pro-trump-gays-banned-from-pride-parade.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, suprnatrulcat said:

I would like to see this subject matter deleted out of the forum.  Can't we please keep politics out of here?   I understand all the support and love for Adam and the LGBT community - I also support them.  However, all this vitriolic rhetoric against Trump is upsetting.  As a businessman and working in the entertainment industry, I'm sure Trump has worked successfully with the LGBT community.  What exactly do you think Trump will do?  I wish people would quit making grandiose statements about Trump without anything to support it.  There is nothing to support the rhetoric that Trump is prejudice against the LGBT community or minorities.  Yes, Trump is against illegal immigrants and supports extreme vetting of people coming from known terrorist countries and I agree with this policy.  Its time that U.S. citizens come first ahead of illegals and criminals.  Instead of letting illegal immigrants from Mexico come in, why doesn't the U.S. pressure Mexico to better provide for their people so they don't need to come to the U.S.?  One of Mexico's largest export is oil.  Plus, the cost of the living is cheaper in Mexico, so why can't their people make it there? 

I'm trying to understand why you would copy and paste a post you made on January 4th to which I gave a very clear reply stating the reasons why this thread continues. I'm not going to repeat myself here. Members who continue to harass the membership here or the moderator and refuse to accept moderator decisions as final are subject to temporary or permanent banning from our forum. Last warning.

 

Members here did submit evidence of their claims since your complaint of January 4th. Not to mention the evidence can be found by just turning on almost any news station or Googling. If you don't want to bother to take the time to do your homework, and rely only on sources that agree with what you want to hear, don't come here and complain. Educate yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now