• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

Adam tweets concerns about Trump and endorses Clinton

1,086 posts in this topic

Hello Carter, could you please do an exchange, so that the UK gets Justin Trudeau and Canada gets whoever is voted in as UK PM? Thank you lol!!

koula and carter_ like this

5 hours ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

Hello Carter, could you please do an exchange, so that the UK gets Justin Trudeau and Canada gets whoever is voted in as UK PM? Thank you lol!!

LOL

As of now 9.52am we have no definite PM!

Oh dear Theresa what an absolute disaster😂

She has to resign now but is refusing. It will come.

X

16 hours ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

On 6/8/2017 at 11:40 PM, BlueTeaLady42 said:

Image result for justin trudeau

galorecamping2 likes this

12 hours ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

Hello Carter. Thank you so much for Justin's photo! We have never had a nice looking PM in the UK - not that I can recall lol!

I actually heard a TV reporter refer to him as "Prime Minister Centerfold"  :lol:  But I think his attractiveness is as much about what's on the inside.  He seems to be such an intelligent, stand-up guy.

On 6/7/2017 at 3:52 AM, carter_ said:

did anyone notice this from Adam's Love Letter to the LGBTQ community? ;) 

"And now 8 years later, the LGBTQ community has come SO far. I see fellow artists AND civilians coming out with no apologies and no fucks given. Despite the current obstacles we face, I'm am blown away by our progress. We have come so far. My true fans share the same principles so we continue to welcome other alien weirdos into our family." http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/7817361/adam-lambert-gay-pride-month-love-letter?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Adam is listed as a participant in Sunday's Resist March in LA  http://www.wehoville.com/2017/05/30/leading-political-figures-participate-resist-march/

I am in love with this! Also, Indivisible Groups are everywhere, pointing out Trump's refusal to acknowledge Pride Month, and his scrubbing of the White House website of any mention of LGBTQ people. March, Adam! #RESIST

MoovieBassets and carter_ like this

I recall seeing a video clip of Justin Trudeau joining a Pride March. I cannot remember where (probably in Canada?). Imagine Trump doing the same!! I've just read online that Trump has postponed his official visit to UK because of the threat of protests. He would prefer to wait until he knows he will be welcome . . . . .

koula, carter_ and MoovieBassets like this

13 minutes ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

I recall seeing a video clip of Justin Trudeau joining a Pride March. I cannot remember where (probably in Canada?). Imagine Trump doing the same!! I've just read online that Trump has postponed his official visit to UK because of the threat of protests. He would prefer to wait until he knows he will be welcome . . . . .

He may have to wait until hell freezes over.  From what I've seen, the Brits hate him almost as much as the Germans.  Is that correct, @BlueTeaLady42

MoovieBassets, koula and carter_ like this

1 hour ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

I would prefer he wait til....forever.

Lol

1 hour ago, foxeylady said:

He may have to wait until hell freezes over.  From what I've seen, the Brits hate him almost as much as the Germans.  Is that correct, @BlueTeaLady42

In a word foxey.

Yep!

X

Oh edit! Nigel Farage and Piers Morgan like him. They are BFFs

Does that count?

foxeylady likes this

5 minutes ago, koula said:

Oh edit! Nigel Farage and Piers Morgan like him. They are BFFs

Does that count?

Speaking of Nigel, it seems he's in a bit of trouble too.  The FBI may be having a look at him.

koula likes this

13 hours ago, foxeylady said:

Speaking of Nigel, it seems he's in a bit of trouble too.  The FBI may be having a look at him.

While he is there can you keep him please. We dont need him back he's irrelevant. Its his fault we are leaving the EU. 

X

foxeylady likes this

3 hours ago, koula said:

While he is there can you keep him please. We dont need him back he's irrelevant. Its his fault we are leaving the EU. 

X

Absolutely NOT

<_<

foxeylady and koula like this

On 6/11/2017 at 2:13 PM, BlueTeaLady42 said:

I recall seeing a video clip of Justin Trudeau joining a Pride March. I cannot remember where (probably in Canada?).

it was TO Pride 2016 - i have some photos but they're on my ipad

BTW i just wanted to mention something that @koula touched on in her thread about the Manchester terrorist attack at Ariana's concert.

"Can just anyone be the President of the United States? He is making your country a laughing stock for voting him into office and that's horrible bcos that isn't a true indication of who you are" (from Kou's post)

ITA with Kou's post & I do not believe that it's a true indication of who you are either.

My momma is American, and I recall as a child, our family watching the Presidential addresses and inaugurations etc. on TV  - whether it was a Democrat or GOP President, your President was always someone that I'd look at and think how dignified, important, respectable and powerful the office of POTUS was.

OK right now - that isn't the case. - However, please know that many of us don't see this as a true reflection of who and what America represents.

15 hours ago, carter_ said:

However, please know that many of us don't see this as a true reflection of who and what America represents.

Beautifully said:wub:

x

carter_ and foxeylady like this

@koula yw, i am glad you brought that up in your Manchester thread hun.

I talk to my friends in the USA and feel so badly for them.  They tell me that their lives have been really affected by this and that they feel like they are living in a really bad nightmare.  The other day a friend told me that she was worried that her country would never be the same again - she was almost in tears/

BTW to answer the question you asked on Twitter the other day - yes Trump did tweet on the 1-year mark of the Pulse massacre.  It did NOT go over well.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-pulse-tweet-reactions_us_593ed80ce4b02402687bd851?ncid=APPLENEWS00001

MoovieBassets and koula like this

Trump probably did not even tweet that himself.  If you have tweetdeck, there is a way to tell by looking at which phone it came from, and it's been well documented that the sane, rational posts are from his staff, and the rabid, angry posts are from Trump.

MoovieBassets and koula like this

13 hours ago, carter_ said:

@koula yw, i am glad you brought that up in your Manchester thread hun.

I talk to my friends in the USA and feel so badly for them.  They tell me that their lives have been really affected by this and that they feel like they are living in a really bad nightmare.  The other day a friend told me that she was worried that her country would never be the same again - she was almost in tears/

Carter, that's exactly how I feel.  As a disabled person whose only source of income is Social Security, I am terrified by the threat to what little livelihood and medical care I have.  And I believe that the longer this administration is in power, the more permanent damage is done to our democracy.  It is a horrible situation.

carter_, foxeylady and koula like this