• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

Adam tweets concerns about Trump and endorses Clinton

1,136 posts in this topic

On 03/07/2017 at 7:25 AM, galorecamping2 said:

Not a chance! He's like a British Trump. But yes, the FBI is interested in his involvement in that campaign. It is highly unusual for that many international figures to be involved in an American presidential campaign.

Big difference though Galore. He isnt trying to lead a country or pretending too play president.

Actually he is just a numpty.lol hes not an evil, schemeing narcisist. Rather a bumbling baffoon who thought it was cool to be in the big mans team

He isnt really like trump at all he couldnt even get into trumps ball park hes miles away. Lol

galorecamping2 likes this

On 7/4/2017 at 4:23 PM, koula said:

Big difference though Galore. He isnt trying to lead a country or pretending too play president.

Actually he is just a numpty.lol hes not an evil, schemeing narcisist. Rather a bumbling baffoon who thought it was cool to be in the big mans team

He isnt really like trump at all he couldnt even get into trumps ball park hes miles away. Lol

Good point, Karen. I thought he was rather buffoonish and very unlikely to be elected to high office anywhere as well.

koula likes this

On 7/4/2017 at 5:19 AM, carter_ said:

Popping in to wish all of you a Happy 4th of July <3

Despite your current POTUS, we still think America is a great country, because of people like y'all who share the same core values that we do.

Have a great 4th!

Image result for 4th of july

Awww, Carter, you know just what to say! Thank you! I didn't do much celebrating....just went to a cookout at my parents' place. Not many people there. Not in the mood to celebrate.

3 hours ago, galorecamping2 said:

very unlikely to be elected to high office anywhere as well.

LOL This made me laugh because Nigel Farage is seen as a joke here. He keeps retiring as head of his party saying he has finished in politics then coming back again LOL

"very unlikely to be" should be "would never be"

x

On 7/6/2017 at 5:19 AM, koula said:

LOL This made me laugh because Nigel Farage is seen as a joke here. He keeps retiring as head of his party saying he has finished in politics then coming back again LOL

"very unlikely to be" should be "would never be"

You guys have more sense than us haha. We see someone like Farage and are like - if someone like Trump can win a major party nomination, all while careening from outrage to outrage and decimating 16 actual qualified politicians, and then go on to beat the most qualified person to ever seek the office...well, after that, the walls have crumbled and anything could happen. Whatever social controls that have been in place for the last 240 years that would normally make someone like Trump unacceptable to the public have fallen, and I have a few theories as to why, but it really doesn't matter at this point. It happened. That's what is relevant.

I wish we still had the luxury of seeing buffoons as a joke, but when we have one destroying the nation hour by hour, that's no longer something we can do. I think that was the fatal mistake that gave us this man, honestly...we had major papers covering him in the entertainment section at first, comedians telling jokes, people telling the GOP they'll be a laughingstock for a generation if they allow this to happen. Yet, here we are.

MoovieBassets and foxeylady like this

I am still hopeful.  The walls of scandal are closing in on the Trump administration.  Soon they will have nowhere to go.  Even some Fox News commentators have been calling out all the recent lies.

Just now, foxeylady said:

I am still hopeful.  The walls of scandal are closing in on the Trump administration.  Soon they will have nowhere to go.  Even some Fox News commentators have been calling out all the recent lies.

Yeah, Shep Smith went all in on them the other day. It was beautiful. They'll likely fire him, though. Also, they lie routinely, and that is really catching up with them. Even one of our SC Senators, Trey Gowdy, went off on them.

foxeylady likes this

Yes indeed.  I heard Trey Gowdy's "Put them all in a room" comments.  And he was one of the more vocal of the Trump apologists.  The defensive line is beginning to show cracks.

There's nothing to defend. I think the rank and file GOP Congressmen - meaning those not in leadership and who didn't have their suspicions about this last year because they didn't know anything - will run away as more and more stuff leaks out. At some point, they become complicit. This is especially true for those who are lawyers. They stand to be disbarred.

carter_ and foxeylady like this

On 7/29/2017 at 4:10 AM, carter_ said:

June 14/2016

July 26/2017

DFqpL_EXgAAwdaE.jpg

This:

This is beautiful. and heartbreaking. So scared right now, but still fighting. I start my Poli Sci program on the 21st. Will be done in less than two years. Hopefully, I can do some good. Unless Pence decides he wants Trump to round us all up before then. It could definitely happen. 

A little exercise in Trump supporter hypocrisy. "Obama" (obviously one of his many impersonators) saying some of the lunatic things Trump has said, that Trump supporters think are just A-OKAY.

foxeylady and carter_ like this

2 hours ago, ADAMITES2015 said:

57bf6c0b2ba19_puzzled-smiley-emoticon1.gif.b6760675af155cf5fce070b265f640a7.gif I'm not sure if I want to think about how THIS will all end...

I know I don't want to think about it.  Unfortunately it's on my mind more than Adam.  That's just wrong.  :D

I don't know how this will end, but for sure 'to the victor goes the spoils'.  If the US Constitution won right this minute, the clean up needed is already massive.  As this division continues, DT is creating more 'spoils'.  If the US Constitution does not win, there will be very little left for the victor.   Time is on DT's side.

ADAMITES2015 and foxeylady like this

Memo to Trump: Surely you realise there are numerous transgender personnel already serving in the US military? You must know the well-known phrase 'don't ask, don't tell'. Why has it suddenly become unacceptable for transgender people to serve in the US military? I am a straight old lady and fully support the LGBT community in their struggle for equality. 

foxeylady and ADAMITES2015 like this

A white-supremacist/neo-nazi/fascist/KKK plows his car into a group of counter-protestors, killing one and injuring 20.  And our f**king idiot president refuses to call them out by name because he doesn't want to alienate his base!!!  Instead, he blames it on 'many sides'  

Hey Donnie:  flipping the bird emoticon 

ADAMITES2015 and twyla like this

8 hours ago, foxeylady said:

A white-supremacist/neo-nazi/fascist/KKK plows his car into a group of counter-protestors, killing one and injuring 20.  And our f**king idiot president refuses to call them out by name because he doesn't want to alienate his base!!!  Instead, he blames it on 'many sides'  

Hey Donnie:  flipping the bird emoticon 

'many sides" WTF?! - IMO, there are 2 sides - Right and WRONG.