• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
naughtytiffy

Rumour has it - X Factor **UPDATE: Adam CONFIRMED as Judge!

2,510 posts in this topic

Rumour has it that Adam Lambert is joining the Australian version of X-Factor as a judge!!!!!

Firstly, on X-Factor facebook page, the hints for the next judge are these 4 lines:

-- Spinning guy with sunglass gif ... "& Glamour" 

-- "Solo & Group"

-- "Global Success"

-- "Now in our troop"

And then there's this website which prematurely announces Adam as the judge:

X Factor Australia will officially announce the judge tomorrow!!

PS: Believe it or not, but the singing reality show format is surprisingly popular in Australia this year, with The Voice Australia winning highest ratings majority of the nights it aired.

PPS: Two other judges already announced are Iggy Azalea and Guy Sebastian.

WOOHOO!!  clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif   This is awesome news!!  Huge boost for Adam!

Anyone know the timing of the show?  When does it start?  How many weeks?

Hopefully, we will soon see links to watch online, for those of us not down under  :)

justMAX, koula, ADAMITES2015 and 1 other like this

What great news for Adam!! My aunt and uncle live in New Zealand and are always trying to get us to come down and see them so they can take us to Australia as well. Maybe I will need to take them up on their offer haha. So happy for Adam! 

justMAX likes this

WOOHOO!!  clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif   This is awesome news!!  Huge boost for Adam!

Anyone know the timing of the show?  When does it start?  How many weeks?

Hopefully, we will soon see links to watch online, for those of us not down under   :)

IDK Foxey - hope we can get some kind of stream or sumpin

so HAPPY for Adam - and for OZ fans as well - oh and for X Factor - they are gonna LOVE Adam and He will be the BEST judge ever!  :wub:

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looking back at these  :wub:

justMAX likes this

Am I the only one NOT EXCITED about this news?  I do not think it's a huge opportunity or awesome or any other superlative of choice.   It's cool for his Aussie/New Zealand fans to see him on TV, but it does nothing to promote his career in the US.  Looking at the judges from last year it reads (from my perspective) as a list of people whose careers have stalled/died.  When I first heard this rumor I was hoping it would prove to be just that- a rumor.  

It feels like he/his team have just accepted that mainstream US/UK success is not an option for him so let's just pack up and go elsewhere.  

This news on top of the seemingly never ending QAL tour just has me disheartened.  I appreciate QAL together- I saw them at MSG and they were fantastic.  When they get together it really is quite magical- but in the end the QAL shows have not translated into legions of new fans for Adam- at least not in ways that boosted sales of TOH or drummed up enough buzz/demand to warrant a solo tour of larger venues.  QAL is nice once in a while, but it is essentially Adam singing cover songs- which is exactly what he did on Idol.  Wouldn't it be awesome if Adam could be filling stadiums on his own?  

If singing covers is what he wants- fine.  If he wants to move around the world and work on a TV show that does nothing for him but garner a paycheck- that's fine too.  It's his life and his career and his opportunity to put money in the bank.

But it's also fine that I find it sad.  That I keep waiting for him to announce he's fired his totally inept publicist and management team to get on board with people who are serious about making him an A list draw.  I've never been so frustrated being a fan of someone before.  Maybe it's because I've never really cared about a celebrity before and therefore never had the opportunity to feel like I care more than they do.  I don't have twitter but kind of want to so I can tweet him to #fireeveryone.....he deserves so much more than C/B list status.

mocha, justMAX and cusegirl like this

Dear kickin_in,

don't be mad at me, but I don't like what you say. It's from you, unfair and cruel to the fans from other countries. And against Adam and QAL well.

If this is true, when I read that Adam delighted that the competition can participate, so why not? Why has to play, have fun and sing just for American audiences? Why do only on a career in America? Indeed, the whole world loves him!!! And why is not it a good choice UK? UK is also one of the major cradles of world music and has a significant level!

Personally, I don't like music artists when they despise or omit from his tour of small countries. Whatever the reason for their managment, finite minds, simply stupidity or low profit.

And explain to me why it should be TOH Tour only in large countries with big stadiums sold out? I'm from a small country. I didn't have the good fortune to his performances once saw. Even though I had the chance, but sometimes it just doesn't work out. And when I had the next opportunity, due to health again I couldn't go to the concert. So I still have hope that one day I will have the good fortune and the beauty I see with my own eyes.

You speak contemptuously about how Adam and his team is only interested in financial gain, and therefore took to the sidelines finish in the B or C group.

He's the god-kissed, has the gift to do many things, if that is his wish and be happy, then rightly so. I wish him with all my heart and I will support him in this. And if I know the competition is the first where a judge or juror future stars, so why just such criticism? It's the first and perhaps the last time. That doesn't mean immediately decline his fame and success.

Please, don't talk about Adam as if he was old and didn't have many opportunities to succeed and develop his own career.

His voice, talent and all his attributes will remain, and I believe that it will still conscious and find the right inspiration to do with them.

And one more question, tell me, please, how many concerts you had the opportunity to visit, if you live in America?

I think it would take from your side a little more empathy and points of view on the matter.

Forgive me if I'm rude, it is not my intention, I just feel a bit resentful and injustice from your side. But I appreciate your opinion, genuinely!

I assume Adam wants this and that's all I need to convince me.  He has also said he would always be there for Queen, this is a great opportunity to fit in his time while touring Asia.  He will have spare time and need a home base and he truly loves Australia and they love him.  Adam's work ethic always calls for more, not less.  

@Max - great post (and Twyla as well)

Adam is so very excited about this and we are too.

IDNT it's about a paycheck  - more the amazing experience it will be for Adam to live in OZ and to help inspire and encourage other young artists - Adam is known for giving back.  This will be so rewarding and meaningful for Adam - and for all involved <3

Also so nice and happy to see Adam so happy and excited - this past week has been very very difficult for our Guy,

news cycle is great too!  Celebrating this wonderful news with and for our Adam  :wub:

Adam Lambert Joins 'The X Factor' in Australia - Billboard (USA) http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7415472/adam-lambert-joins-x-factor-australia

jenderby, koula, justMAX and 7 others like this

Oh WOW! I just found out about this, its fantastic news!!!

Boy does that guy have a lot of eggs in his basket.

Solo career of which he has just done a tour of many many dates. Here in the UK he could have filled double those dates so he's well loved.(World Superstar as he has been described before) Permanent lead singer for one of the biggest rock bands in the world (who also happen to be British)

Actor (Glee, RHPS) Model (Macys) and now a judge and mentor on one of Australias biggest prime time shows. The same type of show that brought his extraordinary talent to our attention.

He is perfectly qualified and obviously extremely happy

Congratulations Adam! :D  :D  You deserve all the success you are having.

x

Was thinking about how Adam will be able help these contestants in preparing them for careers - how to remain as positive as possible and stay sane and grounded - in this day and age, that's so important.....

Kinda wish that Adam could mentor or at least give some advice to a few well known young pop stars - this industry is tough and our Guy has fared so well despite all of the crap thrown at Him

@carter_   @koula   @HadasAL     Forgive me, my dear, but for now I "LIKE" quota has been exhausted. I swear that tomorrow everything correct it.

HadasAL likes this

can't keep up with online media posts - this has gone World Wide and will prolly gain even more attention in the next few days ;)

here's a few more

YES! @AdamLambert just joined #TheXFactor Australia! DETAILS http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/adam-lambert-x-factor-australia/ 

idolator

Get ready, #Glamberts! @adamlambert is set to judge @thexfactor_au http://idola.to/28MMVpH 

Adam Lambert joins "The X Factor" in Australia http://blbrd.cm/4z8yC1 

.@AdamLambert is officially a judge on @thexfactor_au!

User Actions
  Follow
v1WtbZ8I_bigger.jpgThe X Factor Brasil@XFactorBrasil

#XFactorAU: Adam Lambert é CONFIRMADO como JURADO da oitava edição do X FACTOR AUSTRALIA! http://fb.me/7Q9zqbPJK 

ADAMITES2015 likes this

Saw a tweet from @IggyAzalea posted on facebook.  I couldn't find the original tweet, but Iggy tweeted a while ago (when she was confirmed as a judge) that she will be filming for XFactor the last week of June, then all of November.  5 weeks total.

I've never watched XFactor, so I am unfamiliar with it's format.  I assume the live shows are in November--is that right?  So what do they film in June?  Are there auditions, like there were for Idol?

Looks like he will finish his last QAL show this week, then fly immediately to Australia for a week of filming.

Saw a tweet from @IggyAzalea posted on facebook.  I couldn't find the original tweet, but Iggy tweeted a while ago (when she was confirmed as a judge) that she will be filming for XFactor the last week of June, then all of November.  5 weeks total.

I've never watched The Voice, so I am unfamiliar with it's format.  I assume the live shows are in November--is that right?  So what do they film in June?  Are there auditions, like there were for Idol?

Looks like he will finish his last QAL show this week, then fly immediately to Australia for a week of filming.

That's interesting - keep forgetting that it's winter in OZ - it's possible Foxey for sure!