• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
twyla

Follow up Album to The Original High

This is what I've been looking for.  But WHEN!  Need more details.  Will it be in the next couple months when Adam is free?

http://www.entertainment-focus.com/tv-section/tv-news/adam-lambert-joins-the-x-factor-australia/

"Adam will also be recording the follow up to The Original High with executive producers Max Martin and Shellback."

AND THIS!!!!!!!

1. @shoshannastone Is the last sentence of this article factual, or mere speculation?

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity

More
User Actions
 Following
Snapshot_2009-02-01_18-12-09_bigger.jpgshoshanna stone@shoshannastone

@Glambert2821 that's our press release

AND THIS!!!!!!!

1. @shoshannastone Is the last sentence of this article factual, or mere speculation?

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

View Tweet activity

More
User Actions
 Following
Snapshot_2009-02-01_18-12-09_bigger.jpgshoshanna stone@shoshannastone

@Glambert2821 that's our press release

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Thnx 4 asking BB!

HAPPY DANCE    HAPPY DANCE   HAPPY DANCE

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif   clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif     clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif     clicking-your-heels-smiley-emoticon.gif

1f389.png1f389.png1f389.png

I can't believe how deliriously happy I am to hear about this.  I hope it's in time for him to promote it on XFactor.  Unless Adam comes up with some new gigs before touring again with Queen in September it is SO possible.  I didn't expect to hear anything like this until next year. 

super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well, I'm too excited! Like a pig before slaughter. For the next new album I will not be happy. I don't believe that he could and wanted to come on tour to the Czech Republic.

Just that his grace bothered! Seriously, I was interested in the way his selection of countries! Not understand why, for example, in Germany, he performed a total of 3 times with TOH Tour and once there was even a QAL in the same year. And in the Czech Republic didn't even come one way or another?! We're not good enough for him, or we aren't lucrative country enough for him, it would have little profit? What's in it? I would like to hear for once sincere and truthful answer, the reason why?!

And I shall never know, because I'm all pretty upset, because everyone is angry for the truth!

Hi Max.  I'm sure Adam has no say whatsoever in where they perform.  I doubt that Brian and Roger have much say either.  It's up to the venues if they want an act and then it's up to the planners to put together dates that make a smooth path for transporting the equipment.  Please don't take it personally.  As Adam says his only job is to get up on stage and sing and look good.  

btw, from the info I see on the internet and articles I read, the Czech Republic is a beautiful place and rated highly for a great place to live.  (If I were to travel I would pick the Czech Republic and Greece to visit.)

Not understand why, for example, in Germany, he performed a total of 3 times with TOH Tour and once there was even a QAL in the same year. And in the Czech Republic didn't even come one way or another?! We're not good enough for him, or we aren't lucrative country enough for him, it would have little profit? What's in it? I would like to hear for once sincere and truthful answer, the reason why?!

Hi justMAX :) I have no idea how exactly planning a tour looks like, but yes, it have to be lucrative for them to plan a show in a country. They look at things like, is his music popular, does he have fans, is there a right venue available at the right time...

I hope you will get a show in your country the next time and if you're not, you're welcome in Poland anytime! :) 

btw, from the info I see on the internet and articles I read, the Czech Republic is a beautiful place and rated highly for a great place to live.  (If I were to travel I would pick the Czech Republic and Greece to visit.)

IT IS! Prague is one of the most beautiful cities I've seen and I highly recommend a visit! :)

They also must have a promoter in the country willing to promote the show at a venue in that country.  If no promoters step up to the plate, there will not be a show.

So, apparently, there are no promoters in the Czech Republic willing to risk their money and reputation on Adam :(

Great news, really :D Although I hope he'll have a little vacation and will get some well deserved rest after TOH and QAL tours. I'm glad that he'll be working with Max Martin and Shellback again. They're great as producers. And TOH album is a pop/dance masterpiece for me (and as rock/metal fan I usually don't listen too much pop ;) But this album and Adam's voice on it changed everything for me :D ) so I'm sure that the next one will be brilliant as well :D

Well, I'm too excited! Like a pig before slaughter. For the next new album I will not be happy. I don't believe that he could and wanted to come on tour to the Czech Republic.

Just that his grace bothered! Seriously, I was interested in the way his selection of countries! Not understand why, for example, in Germany, he performed a total of 3 times with TOH Tour and once there was even a QAL in the same year. And in the Czech Republic didn't even come one way or another?! We're not good enough for him, or we aren't lucrative country enough for him, it would have little profit? What's in it? I would like to hear for once sincere and truthful answer, the reason why?!

And I shall never know, because I'm all pretty upset, because everyone is angry for the truth!

Hi justMAX :) I have no idea how exactly planning a tour looks like, but yes, it have to be lucrative for them to plan a show in a country. They look at things like, is his music popular, does he have fans, is there a right venue available at the right time...

I hope you will get a show in your country the next time and if you're not, you're welcome in Poland anytime! :)

IT IS! Prague is one of the most beautiful cities I've seen and I highly recommend a visit! :)

They also must have a promoter in the country willing to promote the show at a venue in that country.  If no promoters step up to the plate, there will not be a show.

So, apparently, there are no promoters in the Czech Republic willing to risk their money and reputation on Adam :(

Max I totally understand why you're upset. It really sucks when artist you love don't play concerts in your country. And I know it hurts because I had to wait for some of my favorite bands to play in Poland for many years :( But as Fem and Foxey said there are many factors why some artist won't play in particular country. And I think that it's all about the promoters. I hope that with the next album Adam will come to your country (Prague is really beautiful - one of my favorite cities in the world ^_^) and you'll get the chance to see him live :D And if he won't come to Poland next time but he'll come to Czech Republic instead I'll be more than happy to go to your country for his show and in the reverse situation maybe you could visit my country to see him :) Fingers crossed that everything will go well with Adam's next tour in Europe :)

Undoubtedly, Czech Republic is a very beautiful country, but I do not think life is easy here. On Tours and Travel is a wonderful place and a perfect choice. Likewise Slovakia. Personally, I prefer traveling to the south of France, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, I love the city of Mostar.

I think that the Czech Republic has a lot of fans Adam, no matter how much of them came from neighboring countries. Only in May this year went from our region nearly 300 people in Vienna, where Adam performed, which is amazing. Because the Czech Republic has 14 counties.

I think the problem is on the side of Adam and his management. In the Czech Republic been playing many well-known, famous, really famous artists and groups are able to agree with the Czech side. A venues here is more than enough. So I see the problem through dialogue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam can ruin your reputation one way. And the fact that there appear unwilling or refuses. I know there is arable land for him. And I know just for the beauty of Prague will not go here, too, once he was here, in the world there are many beautiful cities, so I do not know why it should change his mind for the beauty of our city. It's like always about the money, I guess.

Edited by justMAX

Please forgive me, I'm a little sad, not in the mood, it would be better if I stop to comment. Just do not hope to have a better tomorrow.

If I had a different experience in my life, I'm willing to change my mind, but unfortunately, I'm sorry...

awwww, Max.  I do not mean to make light of your feelings about these concerts, but your love for Adam is really showing.  He has that affect on his fans.   I think it's safe to say we've all felt this way about not having Adam come within reach of us.  And it still makes us ache inside when we think about it for those of us who have no hope of it happening.   Many of us can't travel either.  It seems the same people get to see him over and over.  It is very frustrating.  I don't know what else to say to  make you feel better, but hopefully you will work thru it soon.  

After the scattered nickel and dime promo for TOH I am not holding by breath for Era 4.  I will happily purchase, stream, and DL his new music......but I don't think I have it in me to actually expect anything more.  If he doesn't wake up and fire his team he will continue to wind up on lists that talk about the most underrated albums/performers.  It's a hard pill to swallow but I think Adam has fallen off the map and without a legit US pr team that has actual contacts with legitimate media E4 will be a rinse and repeat of E3- with poor single choices that aren't well promoted and no presence in media that goes beyond online blogs (hello People, US Weekly, ET, EW- remember Adam Lambert?  Have any clue what he is up to these days?).  Maybe when he finally has time to take a breath (in Sept or Oct I guess?) he will realize wtf is going on a get himself some skilled professional management.  He's got the bank and he's got the supposed support of WBR so I don't know what's stopping him.  I honestly cannot fathom why he has not dropped them like a hot potato or at least hired an additional US firm.  

And Max- if I wake up in a beautiful new world with new management and PR with actual media contacts I hope that Adam has many tour dates in your country.  I have never been (just seen some movies and looked at pics online) but Prague especially looks quite beautiful!

Awww, Max, I feel the same as Twyla.  I understand your frustration--QAL completely bypassed the entire southeast region of the US.  What I was trying to point out is that Adam alone doesn't decide where he tours.  It's much more complex than that.  

I just didn't want to see you mad at Adam :(