• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

MiLK MANAGEMENT NOW REPRESENT ADAM LAMBERT in the fashion space. (boutique Modelling agency in UK)

87 posts in this topic

MiLK MANAGEMENT ‏@MiLKMANAGEMENT  4mMiLK are SUPER excited to announce a fresh new face to our Artist board - global sensation @adamlambert #MeetMiLK

CmgtVLdW8AA6fzn.jpg

MiLK website - they have added Adam http://www.milkmanagement.co.uk/results.aspx?nav=5&subid=17137

GLAM GIRL † ADAM ‏@bbluesky922  4m

@MiLKMANAGEMENT @adamlambert How wonderful :)))) Adam is the whole package 1f60d.png Soooo excited to see what you achieve together !!

User Actions

Follow

989356de500d86fb963c6e827783b5bd_bigger.MiLK MANAGEMENT@MiLKMANAGEMENT

He sure is @xxmisswendyxx!!! We are so excited to have him join our board :) x

EvaQueenBert and Djafri like this

I am trying to figure out exactly what this all means? Milk is a modelling agency is it not? 

IDK confused a bit too ;)  ETA - it looks as though it is a model agency that has artists that model as well?

MiLK is a boutique model agency founded in 2011 by former model Anna Shillinglaw. 

Anna Heads up a team of extremely dedicated agents with many years of experience between them.

The MiLK ethos is that no two models are alike and we tailor our approach to suit each individual. 

MiLK agents thrive on nurturing, planning careers and forging relationships with models and clients 

and our flair and appetite for finding new talent is now internationally recognised.

In 2013 we launched MiLK Artists which already has a dynamic roster of talent. 

We know we have the skill, experience and expertise to deliver the full package.   

"MiLK Management has announced the signing of Adam Lambert in the fashion space. Managing Director, Anna Shillinglaw, comments, 'We are so excited here at MiLK to represent such an extraordinary talent such as Adam. He adds to our already diverse roster of talent and brings a unique edge. We can't wait for this next chapter \- exciting times ahead\!' The agency is representing Adam in an artist capacity and as an influencer."

Fem, EvaQueenBert and albertabroad like this

Yes I see they represent the Gorgeous Ricky Wilson of the Kaiser Chiefs and ever more now TV roles, they also represent Jesse J again singer now possibly better known for TV
However I do not know if that is in just the one aspect or if we are talking Management full stop.
Well whatever the situation exciting times for Adam 

carter_ and EvaQueenBert like this

Yes I see they represent the Gorgeous Ricky Wilson of the Kaiser Chiefs and ever more now TV roles, they also represent Jesse J again singer now possibly better known for TV

However I do not know if that is in just the one aspect or if we are talking Management full stop.

Well whatever the situation exciting times for Adam 

we know someone WILL tweet Shoshanna - will she answer tho? ;) we shall seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

ETA _ He is still on DMG's website - but they are in LA and it's only like 2am there - so IDK? http://directmanagement.com/adam-lambert/

Welsh Fleur and EvaQueenBert like this

we know someone WILL tweet Shoshanna - will she answer tho? ;) we shall seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

ETA _ He is still on DMG's website - but they are in LA and it's only like 2am there - so IDK? http://directmanagement.com/adam-lambert/

And isn't Leah traveling with him right now, she was on his snapchat?

I leave tweets to Shoshanna to others ;) .....

carter_ likes this

And isn't Leah traveling with him right now, she was on his snapchat?

I leave tweets to Shoshanna to others ;) .....

yes she is with Adam - and yes me tooooo LOL

ppl are rejoicing on the twitter assuming he has left DMG & Edge... 

I had noticed.......

I can honestly say I have no idea how it all works but I always work to the adage I was taught with Air Traffic, Never ASSUME as it makes an ASS out of U and ME

I think some on Twitter would be wise to do the same  :lol:

Proud Glambert and carter_ like this

@Welsh yes - my daddy used to say that as well ;) - Leah is with Him in OZ right now (or maybe she's on standby for a flight home?  just kidding lol ;) )

Adam has done a whack of magazine covers, most recently in the UK - and then there's Macy's - makes sense to increase Adam's profile through modelling 

at any rate, sitting back with ma coffee and watching the drama unfold  :lol:

Fem likes this

milkmodelmanagementMiLK are super excited to announce agency representation of multi-platinum singer and songwriter and global superstar - THE @adamlambert in the fashion space MiLK are managing Adam on all things fashion, social and artist related #WatchThisSpace #milkinfluencer #MeetMiLK#MiLKInfluencers #adamlambert#slayforMiLK #talent #singer #slay  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHb9hMEByvJ/ 

Amberbert likes this

Cool! It's great he has the chance to show more of his qualities and talents :D  We'll see what will come out form this.

yes she is with Adam - and yes me tooooo LOL

Carter, why are ppl rejoicing, assuming he has left DMG?...

Just sharing tweets from Shoshanna that I put together for a friend who does not do twitter.  This is my email to her as I understand the situation.

btw What's DMG? 

989356de500d86fb963c6e827783b5bd_bigger.MiLK MANAGEMENT ‏@MiLKMANAGEMENT  4h4 hours ago

MiLK are SUPER excited to announce a fresh new face to our Artist board - global sensation @adamlambert #MeetMiLK

@xxmisswendyxx you guys get what Milk do right?

@xxmisswendyxx yeah, they are model agents, they book high fashion brand connections and events. No media etc.

@asiladam @cedegree @xxmisswendyxx no, international but uk based. Like edge

@shoshannastone @asiladam @cedegree @xxmisswendyxx will we get modelling pics of Adam then? If I understand things correctly?

@TheKimii_ @asiladam @cedegree @xxmisswendyxx when we find the right brands/ looks ;)

@shoshannastone @xxmisswendyxx so are they also managing his singing career as well?

@judadam @xxmisswendyxx lol no it's fashion brand bookings

@shoshannastone @judadam @xxmisswendyxx Kind of like Adam's Macy's modeling contract?

@cedegree @judadam @xxmisswendyxx yeah! and higher fashion.

Here's a release statement from Milk

MiLK Management has announced the signing of Adam Lambert in the fashion space. Managing Director, Anna Shillinglaw, comments, 'We are so excited here at MiLK to represent such an extraordinary talent such as Adam. He adds to our already diverse roster of talent and brings a unique edge. We can't wait for this next chapter \- exciting times ahead\!' The agency is representing Adam in an artist capacity and as an influencer.

PressParty:

http://www.pressparty.com/pg/newsdesk/adamlambert/view/154997/

This is perfect for Adam!  How many times have we all said that he could be a model?  Well, now he is!!

So, it looks as if we have it all sorted now, right?  He is still with DMG and Edge.  MiLK is only handling his modelling career.

Holy crap!!  So many surprises from Adam!  Is there anything he can't do?   :wub:

nutes ago

Just sharing tweets from Shoshanna that I put together for a friend who does not do twitter. This is my email to her as I understand the situation.

btw What's DMG?

Twyla, DMG (Direct Marketing Group) is Adam's general management. Edge Publicity handles media only. DMG does everything else--like organizing his tours, and much more.

DMG, for example, would be the people who negotiated the MiLK contract for Adam.

twyla, senzaalcool and justMAX like this

I'm not seeing anymore of that sort of tweet. Either the tweeters have settled now that Shosh has tweeted the real facts, OR I've done an excellent job blocking the haters from my feed ;):P:lol:

Carter, why are ppl rejoicing, assuming he has left DMG?...

phoen1x, there are a lot of fans who believe that because Adam is not as popular as Bieber, 1D, Gaga, etc, that his management & publicist must be doing a lousy job. They are very vocal about it, and tweet insults to Shosh--really nasty stuff sometimes.

carter_, justMAX and jenderby like this

Thank u, Foxey, for the answer! I've come to conclusion that Adam chooses management that gives him some freedom for his choices , so he's not a "product" like Bieber or 1D... He creates himself... Or I might be wrong, I'm not sure. I don't know much about this business.

I'm not seeing anymore of that sort of tweet.  Either the tweeters have settled now, now that Shosh has tweeted the real facts, OR I've done an excellent job blocking the haters from my feed   ;)    :P    :lol:

phoen1x, there are a lot of 'fans' who believe that because Adam is not as popular as Bieber, 1D, Gaga, etc, that his management & publicist must be doing a lousy job.  They are very vocal about it, and tweet insults to Shosh--really nasty stuff sometimes.  

thnx @Foxey - yes and it's soooooooooo played out isn't it?   ;)

OIC from Twyla's post Shoshanna did make a clarification tho ;)

here is a screen cap from Borneo

Ah @shoshannastone clarifies @adamlambert's new MiLK management. 1f44d.png

Cmh90ncWgAA1OJ7.jpg

Anka87, justMAX, foxeylady and 1 other like this