• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

MiLK MANAGEMENT NOW REPRESENT ADAM LAMBERT in the fashion space. (boutique Modelling agency in UK)

I can only say I am very proud of our boy and and all projects....is admirable, all the while generating work..chapeaux Adam Lambert !!!

Hi EvaQueenBert, I wasn't sure why you said "chapeaux Adam Lambert" because I had thought that chapeaux was French for hat, so I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary and saw that  "Aside from meaning 'hat' it is also used when giving someone respect, a short way of saying 'hat off' or 'I'm so impressed, I take my hat off'."  So indeed, chapeaux Adam Lambert!  :wub:

Hi EvaQueenBert, I wasn't sure why you said "chapeaux Adam Lambert" because I had thought that chapeaux was French for hat, so I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary and saw that "Aside from meaning 'hat' it is also used when giving someone respect, a short way of saying 'hat off' or 'I'm so impressed, I take my hat off'." So indeed, chapeaux Adam Lambert! :wub:

Hi Roxanne in my country we use this words: chapeaux as old knight ; greetings took his hat...is for respect and admiration (i'm Argentinian) Chapeaux is like: WOW! (i hope U understand to me )

Yes, EvaQueenBert, I believe that I understand you, thanks for the explanation.  It always amazes me how similar we are in our differences, if that makes any sense.  I like how capitalizing Chapeaux makes it WOW! 

Hi Everyone and Happy 4th of July.  I'm just catching up on all this.  Adam greets us with this fire-cracker news on this fire-cracker day. So happy for him.  And for us.  The more career opportunities he is involved in - the more exciting it is for us to follow him.   He will be the perfect model, as perfection is his game.  I guess we will all be buying more magazines with Adam on the cover.  I can't wait.  (PS - But please BB save a little time for song writing).  

A question for Adam's long term fans if I may?

Since that amazing New Years Eve concert and my falling headlong in to the dizzy world of fangirling (didn't even know that such a word existed pre that day) and a lovely hobby of following and enjoying Adam it seems something new has been announced week after week after week. It really doesn't seem to have stopped as he juggernauts through his career.

So my question is this; has it always been like this or is there a growing momentum?

Adam needs to be a workoholic to fit everything in bless him :D

I thought! Yes, I can do this, oddly enough. I always thought that Adam is a fashion icon since the world began. Well, no drama. Since the days of his career. But nobody said it out loud and it was not confirmed by any campaign or how to call it. I'd lived to see the fashion brand, which would bear his name. I'd buy everything, not everything, no, I have afew objections to his shoes, especially those on the platform, I don't like. I don't know what's so interesting about that. Already so is very tall. And anyway, I don't like it. Perhaps those of his sneakers, which sometimes pulls out. Well enough criticism. I can adapt.

And now, open your eyes and get ready, because now comes God...

A question for Adam's long term fans if I may?

Since that amazing New Years Eve concert and my falling headlong in to the dizzy world of fangirling (didn't even know that such a word existed pre that day) and a lovely hobby of following and enjoying Adam it seems something new has been announced week after week after week. It really doesn't seem to have stopped as he juggernauts through his career.

So my question is this; has it always been like this or is there a growing momentum?

Adam needs to be a workoholic to fit everything in bless him :D

I feel there is a bit of a momentum right now. :) But he has always been a very hard worker.

That fashion line tweet almost made me squeak out loud!! Such a wonderful idea!!! :wub:

I hope he realises (if it ever happens) to design for ladies, too. There lies the money... ;)

@albertabroad and @carter YES! Glad I wasn't the only one! I'm sooooo excited about this prospect!! I would L.O.V.E. a version of the top/tunic thing he wore first in TOH tour shows! And those patent boots too!

I feel there is a bit of a momentum right now. :) But he has always been a very hard worker.

yes 'fo sho!  thinking that in the earlier days following idol & the release of Adam's 1st 2 albums - perhaps Adam's main focus was His solo music career.  With His many, many , many talents and interests, He seems to be ready to go deeper into those?  Many mag covers, photo shoots,  VH1 Divas - He was the perfect host, cameo on PLL followed by Glee etc.. etc...

It does seem to me that this past year, the momentum has switched gears to SUPER CRANKED UP tho ;)

Bring it on Adam - we loveeee it!  :wub:   Love this crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :wub:

yes 'fo sho!  thinking that in the earlier days following idol & the release of Adam's 1st 2 albums - perhaps Adam's main focus was His solo music career.  With His many, many , many talents and interests, He seems to be ready to go deeper into those?  Many mag covers, photo shoots,  VH1 Divas - He was the perfect host, cameo on PLL followed by Glee etc.. etc...

It does seem to me that this past year, the momentum has switched gears to SUPER CRANKED UP tho ;)

Bring it on Adam - we loveeee it!  :wub:   Love this crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :wub:

Oh, Carter, you couldn't say it better! I sooo agree with you :)

Haha! :D Carter, I guess I just wanted to be careful with my estimate. :) There is so much going on right now and I absolutely love all of it! I'm really hoping that all this leads up to a lead role in a serious film because I feel that with a right director his acting skills can really get him to places beyond imagination.

Guys, make sure you really remember to enjoy this crazy ride. It's not about the goal, it's about the ride! :)

me too!!!  :wub:

Mmmmm modelling!!

Yeah, more exposure for sure.

Justin Bieber has done Calvin Kline ads so did David Beckham ages ago. So to feature someone not a proffesional model or an actor in ads is doubly effective to appeal to wider range of consumers for the sponsoring companies. And Adam gets talked about more so win win.

He could do YSL I thought before but Hedi left so style is changing ...BOSS or even CHANEL fragrance or Versace ads... I might come across With Adam in some fashon mag I read soon!!

His tall physique comes handy to carry whatever cloths they put on him or to match with tall female models.

He could be some designer's muse!!

Just catching up to this, but I've always thought Adam had his "smize" down pretty good! He is a natural in front of the camera, and now more and more people will get to see that too. Exciting :D

And here I am learning new words again! :lol: This is such an educating forum! :) I love Adam's smize!!  :wub: 

It always amazes me how photogenic this man is.

Be Global Fashion Network has our stylish Guy on their fashion poll ;)

BGFN MAGAZINE Vote for Adam Lambert | Most Stylish Men 2016

BGFN has a nice article on Adam - His suits and being signed by MiLK

CnJcLDCW8AA_VHD.jpg