• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
foxeylady

NEW WTTS Music Video!!

139 posts in this topic

Oh Foxey, thank you very much.  :wub:  I call that a surprise and very beautiful. I needed that. Really breathtaking splendor.

But what interests me? How did this man manage everything? That's more than a gift from God and be kissed by God... Adam has my immense admiration.

I bow before you, Master.

Oh Foxey, thank you very much.  :wub:  I call that a surprise and very beautiful. I needed that. Really breathtaking splendor.

But what interests me? How did this man manage everything? That's more than a gift from God and be kissed by God... Adam has my immense admiration.

I bow before you, Master.

I'm so overwhelmed with so many emotions of love for Adam and the man he is, it's difficult to stop the tears.

MAX you covered all I am thinking at this moment beautifully.

What a great surprise from Adam today! I'm on vacation and mostly unplugged, but when I saw his tweet, my jaw dropped. Not what I was expecting to see this morning, but pleasantly surprised! This is one of my favorite videos he's done so far, and what a great thing to have produced it himself. Watching it over and over again!

justMAX, Amberbert, Anka87 and 1 other like this

Can’t believe I was at work and knew nothing about this :rolleyes: @Anka, thank you so much for the enlightenment!  ^_^ 

Watched this vid 3 times so far, read the letter and it’s SO overwhelming I just can’t…

Video is brilliant. I LOVE its plainness and focus on Adam and Laleh’s faces and bodies. Very intimate and yes, vulnerable too. I’m glad that Adam had more than a word in making it and that he collaborated with Lee Cherry – stunning work, gentlemen! Lyric, music, picture = perfect whole  :wub: 

The letter moved me to tears, how else… Honesty and openess shine in it like a diamonds. It’s personal for Adam but also resonates very deep with my own feelings, fears and insecurities. I didn’t realised how much I needed those words.

Adam, you are a marvel! Thank you for being there/here for us   :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Can’t believe I was at work and know nothing about this :rolleyes: @Anka, thank you so much for the enlightenment!  ^_^ 

Amber - my pleasure (as always) ^_^ I just couldn't resist to share the news with you :D

I'm watching this video over and over again and I just can't stop :P It's amazing :wub: The perfect combination of lyrics, music and images  ^_^ Really great work and nice to know that Adam produced the video too!

And that letter ^_^ Well, Adam you made me shed a tear again, but I really don't mind ;) I love the message ^_^

justMAX, Amberbert and albertabroad like this

What a great day for the Glambert family. Adam is soooo sweet to dedicate this video to us and give it to us as a thank you present. It is the best gift EVER! His message was so beautifully stated and I hope one day things will be more idyllic. 

I sure am PROUD to be fan of such an amazing inspiring person. There is a lot to be excited about when you follow such an energetic, multi talented man who never wants to quit surprising us with his new projects and adventures

I Love You Adam! <3

Anka87, Amberbert, Ana Glam and 5 others like this

What a great day for the Glambert family. Adam is soooo sweet to dedicate this video to us and give it to us as a thank you present. It is the best gift EVER! His message was so beautifully stated and I hope one day things will be more idyllic. 

I sure am PROUD to be fan of such an amazing inspiring person. There is a lot to be excited about when you follow such an energetic, multi talented man who never wants to quit surprising us with his new projects and adventures

I Love You Adam! <3

Totally agree :) Unfortunately I ran out of likes so...LIKE :D

HUGS! :D  :D

.-Jen_Adam-. likes this

So unexpected! Just Bam. Here's a video. His letter was so touching and well written. He is so intelligent and well spoken. I cried. I love the video. Raw and real. I just wish it was more in color. Because his eyes are just perfection. Guess I am not a fan of the B&W. But you know Lee.... <_<  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: