• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
3ku1

Rumour QAL DVD is coming, Not Confirmed yet

I was at a Queen official site, and some reliable sources have said a QAL Dvd well definately be happening. So watch this space aye. 

ETA: Unofficial sources have claimed their well be one. And seeing some posters who are close to the sources, they are reliable. Maybe I Am jumping the gun with my Title haha. But I Think its just a matter of confirmation. 

I was at a Queen official site, and some reliable sources have said a QAL Dvd well definately be happening. So watch this space aye. 

OMG!! Im going to explode!

A gorgeous video and a beautiful message from Adam yesterday and the possibility of a QAL video today!!!!

What more do we want :wub:  :wub:

x

A DVD is a f............. MUST ! I'm saving my money for the ultra deluxe edit!

And I bet it will be out around XMas time.

Another prayer to be answered.  Too much excitement for one day - along with the WTTS video.  Thanks for the info.

I know what you mean about the WTTS video.  I wanted to download it IMMEDIATELY yesterday.  I hope it will be available for purchase SOON!!!

AWESOME!!!  I sure hope it's true :)

My guess is that it will be out in time for the holidays, around Oct/Nov.

What holidays do you have there in the US in october/november foxey.

We dont have any :(

x

What a week, first MiLK Management, then WTTS vid and Adam's letter, now this... I don't have time to take a breath. Oh god, can we have a break? :lol:

Haha just kidding! I LOVE it  :wub:

Remember one and for forever- in this fandom there's NO break ... :) 

What holidays do you have there in the US in october/november foxey.

We dont have any :(

x

We have Christmas in December.  The Christmas goodies come out months before the actual holiday to allow plenty of time for people to blow their budget.  I know people who start Christmas shopping in June   :lol:

Thanksgiving is in Nov, but that isn't usually considered a 'gift-giving' type of holiday.

We have Christmas in December.  The Christmas goodies come out months before the actual holiday to allow plenty of time for people to blow their budget.  I know people who start Christmas shopping in June   :lol:

Thanksgiving is in Nov, but that isn't usually considered a 'gift-giving' type of holiday.

Oh sorry I should have thought that you meant Christmas. Ithink in North America you call them the holidays rather than just Christmas to include all religions. am I right?

Oh and they start Christmas shopping early here as well. When you go in a shop in Sep and they have Christmas songs playing. Argh!!

Ive known people to buy in the January sales to keep for the next Christmas. A lot of adults do their Christmas shopping in the sales but of course for the children presents are always ready for Santa Claus and the reindeers to deliver on Christmas morning :)

x

Oh my lord, I was thinking for a while that there was some official news already and my heart almost stopped...  :lol:

I was thinking more as a Christmas gift for me :lol: But I have many Queen fans in family so I'd buy it for them too :D

If this rumor is true, then there's no way in hell (or heaven, for that matter) I will wait until Christmas  :lol: I will even count days to the premiere and, I don't know, come to the store before the opening hours?  :lol:

Oh my lord, I was thinking for a while that there was some official news already and my heart almost stopped...  :lol:

If this rumor is true, then there's no way in hell (or heaven, for that matter) I will wait until Christmas  :lol: I will even count days to the premiere and, I don't know, come to the store before the opening hours?  :lol:

If this rumor is true, it will be the first Christmas in years when I won't have a problem with telling what I want as a gift :lol:

Oh sorry I should have thought that you meant Christmas. Ithink in North America you call them the holidays rather than just Christmas to include all religions. am I right?

Oh and they start Christmas shopping early here as well. When you go in a shop in Sep and they have Christmas songs playing. Argh!!

Ive known people to buy in the January sales to keep for the next Christmas. A lot of adults do their Christmas shopping in the sales but of course for the children presents are always ready for Santa Claus and the reindeers to deliver on Christmas morning :)

x

Love your new profile pic, Karen :)

The phrase "the holidays" usually means the period of time beginning at Thanksgiving (at the end of Nov in the US) and ending on New Years Day.  Of course, there is some variation in that, depending on your family traditions and background.

And yes, 'Happy Holidays' is now the all-inclusive phrase that is encouraged by many, so as to not offend anyone.  In my head, though, it's still 'Merry Christmas'  :)

3ku1 said it was someone on queenonline.com who generally knows what's going on.  I haven't been to that forum in years because of the Adam-bashers.  I only go to the news page, etc.

ETA: I just looked at 3ku1's post, and he actually said it was "a queen official site".  So it also could have been the member's only (paid) site.  I haven't been there in a while either, though I am a paid-up member.