• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
sweetygirly

What would you like to see Adam do in music, tv or film?

38 posts in this topic

I think Adam would be a great host for the pageants. He is as good looking as the women and he can sing as they stroll the runways.

He can be a host for any kind of tv. He would be great in a comedy tv or film.

I hope Adam stays far, far away from any of the sexist, ageist, body-shaming, sheep-herding, female-exploiting pageants.  Yeah, you guessed it--I do NOT like them!  Somehow I think Adam would feel exactly the same.  Definitely not his gig.

Agreed, Foxey. That suggestion gave me the shudders. Such a gig would demean women and, by extension, Adam himself. I want to see Adam on film, hopefully in a big role that allows him to sing. I'm hoping RHPS raises his profile in this genre.

justMAX likes this

Also in agreement regarding those meat markets, they are not broadcast in the UK I am happy to say.

For me I keep hoping for the Elvis role in a Biopic, I would love to see him stretched and not just cast as the lovely gay friend. He could play the leading man or he mentioned playing the villain in one interview 

aprildreams and Proud Glambert like this

I think he'd make a great villain Welsh, and he has mentioned (more than once) that it's the kind of role he'd like to play.  He has said he'd like to play Judas in JC Superstar.

As for being cast as "the lovely gay friend":  I think he's going to be very cautious about accepting any roles of that sort, or any role that would type-cast him as anything.  Remember, he turned down the lead in "Hedwig", partially for that reason, as well as the Frank-N-Furter role.  

I still have, in the back of my mind, those massive hints a few months ago that he would be in the cast of Scream Queens.  I've never seen the show, but I could certainly see him playing the part of a murderous villain.  I wonder if there is any singing on that show?  Maybe they'll write a part for him:  rising star of the local club scene leads a double life as a murdering psychopath.    :P

Oh wow imagine a movie remake of JC Superstar, that was a much favoured Movie of my Sister and I when we were young and played on the TV every Easter. I could see him playing Judas in that.
The joy and pleasure of following Adam is that absolutely anything is possible  :D

foxeylady and justMAX like this

I think Adam would sing that song very differently now. He started Idol singing like that and he has refined his singing style since then. He doesn't go all out so much any more. Less is more.

I hope Adam stays far, far away from any of the sexist, ageist, body-shaming, sheep-herding, female-exploiting pageants.  Yeah, you guessed it--I do NOT like them!  Somehow I think Adam would feel exactly the same.  Definitely not his gig.

Hi Foxey! :) Well, if we're going this way then I would like to see his possible fashion line to acknowledge also other than - excuse me - "the coat hanger sized" models. He has grown up in the middle of dancers and performers so I'm sure he's no stranger to extreme body images and superficiality. He must have his own opinion on these things but I would't want to assume anything. Someone could call reality tv singing contests sheep-herding too. It's a very tricky thing for Adam to balance with I'm sure. He's smart but has to live in today's entertainment world.

I still have, in the back of my mind, those massive hints a few months ago that he would be in the cast of Scream Queens.  I've never seen the show, but I could certainly see him playing the part of a murderous villain.  I wonder if there is any singing on that show?  Maybe they'll write a part for him:  rising star of the local club scene leads a double life as a murdering psychopath.    :P

Yes, I thought this was a done deal. (?) Maybe I understood wrong... :huh: But I would love for him to play someone totally blood-curdling!! :ph34r::)

gonna drop this off here - Adam's cameo in Spell Block Tango by Toderick Hall

Love this! When was it done?

Jaw-dropping performance! Thanks Flash. :)

I think Adam would sing that song very differently now. He started Idol singing like that and he has refined his singing style since then. He doesn't go all out so much any more. Less is more.

Even at the risk of being told off  :ph34r:  I feel that Adam can't sing like that anymore. Well, he might, if he really started training again, but right now...? Don't know.

I would love to be wrong, though. 

Btw, I love that little smirk he does to the pianist/himself after his singing like "I think that went well" :D

Edited by albertabroad

I feel that Adam can't sing like that anymore. Well, he might, if he really started training again, but right now...? Don't know.

I would love to be wrong, though. 

I wonder about it too. I love how he sings now but I hope he didn't lost ability to sing like that. Although if it's a matter of the rawness which @Lamburger mentioned in the other thread, we might never hear Adam singing this way  :huh:

albertabroad likes this

I'm sure Adam can sing with that raw rocker style if he wishes to. The music he's been singing doesn't require it-- yes Queen rocks but not in that growly way. One of the reasons we don't hear it much anymore is it's more damaging to the voice. Adam is very, very protective of his voice for very, very good reason.

I would be pleased to see Adam playing just in general. I think that for him, there are many interesting roles in which he would be really great. And I'm sure that certain people over this idea seriously considering. And I read that Adam is inclined. Personally, I intercede for the role of villain, something a little dark, but not evil.

My favorite musical of all time will always be JC Superstar. One young woman gave me a link, which describes the development of Adam's career, it’s based on facts, he has extensive experience in the musicals.

This young man is a constant surprise to me, and I have for him great respect. So I started reading about him and thank you, that I met the woman because her informations are really serious and loyal, as well as yours. So thank you. I prefer the role of Judas. Please don’t search at it any religious overtones, it's just about art. The melodies of the songs are beautiful to me, but I also like the others. And Adam would have been absolutely perfect Judas.

Thanks for the post, dear Flash Mod. And please forgive me, I really can’t speak shortly.

Anka87, Proud Glambert and phoen1x like this

I am certain that Adam is "the lovely gay friend" to many people. But I think he is too alpha male to play such a part in a film. How about a leading man with a very dark side? 

foxeylady likes this

Adam would be great in a comedy-tv or film.

He has said that he doesn't want to do a Broadway role unless the role was designed for him and he is the originator of the role. You don't win a Tony when you take over for someone in a role. It is only worth it for him to be the first to play a role and get nominated for a Tony. That could already be in progress-who knows?

albertabroad and foxeylady like this

Prob one of the reasons he does not go all out vocally these days. IS well 1. He has no point to prove anymore, he made it 2. He did insure his voice for a ton of money haha, so it is probably insurance issues. 

11 hours ago, sweetygirly said:

...He has said that he doesn't want to do a Broadway role unless the role was designed for him and he is the originator of the role. You don't win a Tony when you take over for someone in a role. It is only worth it for him to be the first to play a role and get nominated for a Tony. That could already be in progress-who knows?

Anyone remember where he said this? I can't remember but it's really interesting. :)

@Welsh Fleur @BlueTeaLady42

On 7/15/2016 at 9:30 PM, Welsh Fleur said:

I would love to see him stretched and not just cast as the lovely gay friend.

21 hours ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

I am certain that Adam is "the lovely gay friend" to many people. But I think he is too alpha male to play such a part in a film

I think maybe, what I understood from Fleur is that she means Adam played such a part in Glee already and for him not to become typecast. 

Hes not too alpha I dont think, he already played that part, he doesnt have to be camp to portray that kind of role which is why he did such a fantastic job.

Anyway I would like to see him in anything....sorry to cop out.:lol:

Just not something that would type cast him.

x

I think depending on the acting, Adam could play any role. I mean you guys made Justin Long a movie star. How hard can it be? Hahahahaha. I thought Adam was terrific in Glee. I Well admit I Thought his acting in PLL, was wooden. But in Glee, what a turn around, tons of improovement. Adam showed tons of potential as an actor in Glee. RHPS I think well just open more doors for him, Adam did say he has recently, fallen in love with being behind the camera. So I can see him maybe like Elvis, being a cross over star. I still want to see him do the Bowie Biopic.