• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.

I got this message from a Adam Lambert: asking $500
Well, I know i shouldn't ask this from you in a way like this but i have no choice but to ask, since it is needed to be handled and received by someone outside my circle to avoid suspicion from My Management but i will like to thank you for atleast hearing me out even when you don't even know what i want to ask, and i will be very much glad if you can do this for me, But the issue is I was contacted by the Security company where i have my briefcase deposited for a while which contains huge sum of money and some valuable documents that belongs to me, the Security company notified me of recent that they will be shutting down in a couple of days and this news has been giving me hard time and so much worries since i am too busy with my shows and other meetings, i won't have much time to take care of these responsibilities, Mostly i do not want my management to know about this, that's why i am looking for an understanding, trust worthy and God fearing person i can talk to and give this project to take care of for me and in return i will give the person 20% of the money as compensation for their help for me, so tell me, can i entrust you with handling this for me? All am needing you to do for me is to help me make the payment of the delivery fee to the Security company, am sorry for the discomfort but it is needed to be handled and received by someone outside my circle to avoid suspicion from my management and My account is on Suspension for domestic uses like this, and mind you i want you to please be secretive about this to avoid impostors and false media story. I also need to let you know anything you spend on this will be re-paid back to you with 20% Interest. The briefcase will be delivered to your doorstep via FedEx express once the delivery fee is confirmed, so i'll need you to get back to me with Your Name: Address : Cell: and email address so i can get it forwarded to the company as my beneficiary so we can know what is next and the cost of the delivery fee, I will come personally to get the briefcase, and i will be forever grateful if you can do this for me, i will never forget your kind gestures.Thanks

Hi Crazie_for_Adam, and welcome to AO  :lol:

Yes, that scam has been going around for a while.  It's been on facebook--is that where the scammer messaged you?  He's been quiet for a while, with no reports like yours for months, but that is exactly what he (or she) has messaged to other fans before.

I think our mod here would like to know that the scammer is active again.  Could you please post it in this thread?  Just click the link I posted below, and post your information there for the mod to see. 

Then come on out and join the conversation on the other subforums :)

Hi Crazie_4_Adam :) 

warmly welcome you to the AO and I look forward to your contributions. Adam Lambert contacted me 10 times, the last time it was a month ago, I see that is funny and desperate, because the last time demanded $ 650. So he / she/ they cheapens, interesting. Foxey's right, it does so on Facebook. He also sent a copy of the passport? (I'm sorry, I can't question too much.) He has a very nice photo there. He sent it to me just once, to increase credibility. Please don't send him anything, it's a cruel hoax. I repeatedly got the same request as you, word for word. Perhaps it's a very sick man or them. If you a lot bothers, you write Flash Mod, she's golden, help.

On 5.8.2016 at 11:48 PM, Crazie_4_Adam said:

I got this message from a Adam Lambert: asking $500 ...

Hi Crazie_4_Adam! Welcome! :)

Don't worry, you are not alone with this. You did the right thing telling about this message.

As Foxeylady and justMAX wrote - this has happened to many fans before. Just don't send any money! It really is not Adam. You can find more information from the thread/link Foxey already posted. :) 

...for years follow me false "Adams Lamberts",always denounced in FB,once label to Shoshanna for warning about these scammers ,and her only response was to block me:o. (The sad thing is not only scammers, also the lady Shoshanna has blocked me ...:( since last year...:mellow: ) Twice this year have asked me for money, but now I know I am contained here in AO Flash Mod is  very attentive and caring :)

I've gone through it too on FB but he was offering me to a different scam to send the money for his broken instrument but I didn't have any. And the whole coming to his house and a bouncer to entertain me at his house, were all lies. That really wasn't the real Adam. It was one of the fakes demanding me to do him a favor. He made them up and I say they're not real. Not happening again.

On top of everything I was stupid enough to give this person my cell phone number... They text me every now and then but they're not asking for any money anymore... However they did send me a copy Adams passport dated from 2010 but it had a recent picture when you get a passport the picture that is on it is taking the same time you get your passport that's what got me because I took it in and they told me so the picture would have been a lot older than newer... The person has also deleted the Facebook page so when I confronted that person about the leading me they stated that they deleted it because he didn't want to get bombarded...

HI Crazie -- sorry that you have had to deal with that low-down scammer. You did the right thing to report it and FlashMod has taken care of the situation here. As far as your cell phone -- block that phone number that is sending you texts and they should soon move on once they realize that they aren't getting through to you.

On 8/20/2016 at 11:56 AM, Crazie_4_Adam said:

On top of everything I was stupid enough to give this person my cell phone number... They text me every now and then but they're not asking for any money anymore... However they did send me a copy Adams passport dated from 2010 but it had a recent picture when you get a passport the picture that is on it is taking the same time you get your passport that's what got me because I took it in and they told me so the picture would have been a lot older than newer... The person has also deleted the Facebook page so when I confronted that person about the leading me they stated that they deleted it because he didn't want to get bombarded...

Crazie, I've sent you a private message.