• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

UPDATED. Invitation to send positive vibes & Get Well wishes to one of our beloved AO family members

**EDIT by moderator:

AO members, it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that justMAX (Tom) has been permanently banned from our forum.

A couple of days ago I discovered that three accounts, DannyCZ, thefox, and Dan2007 were all registered under justMax's IP address and all posts made under those accounts match his IP address as well. Also all of his posts bear the same IP address. 

First problem. If justMax was actually posting while spending weeks in the hospital after an accident, the IP address for those posts would have been very different from the posts made before the accident since they were accessing an entirely different Wi-Fi network. Yet all posts supposedly made from the hospital originate from the same IP address as all of his prior posts. Unfortunately this calls into serious question whether he ever had an accident at all or has just been playing us all these weeks. 

In addition to that, anyone except those within his own household accessing his own Wi-Fi network would also have a different IP address for their registration as well as their posts. Yet all registrations and posts made by the three accounts named above have identical IP addresses to Tom's. This of course leads me to the conclusion that he created these accounts to add credence to his fabricated story and/or more drama.

As an example, the Dan2007 account was created the most recently a few days ago, and posted in the Czech Glamberts thread identifying himself in English as the nine year old boy Tom supposedly met in the hospital, then apologizing for his poor English. The rest of the post was in his native Czech in the guise of looking for Tom but a bit later he inexplicably edited it out leaving only one word of greeting "ahoj". However,  I happened to catch,translate and save the Czech portion of the post before he edited it and its somewhat disturbing content, that Tom had disappeared in bloody pajamas, ignited my suspicions, which led me to the discovery of the identical IP addresses of the four accounts. I have attached a copy of that original post and its translation in my post on page 4.

I hate being the messenger to all of you that someone has perpetrated a hoax on us and taken advantage of our kindness and the loving nature of many here, but this seems to be the case and it's part of my job to inform you of it. Like you, I had become fond of Tom and concerned for his circumstances. Unfortunately people who do this kind of thing usually create a persona that's very likeable and seek sympathy for some fictional hardship. Some go on to seek financial help via private messages, etc., but so far I am not aware of anything like that in this case. If any of you do, please tell me via private message.

Thank you all who showed such love and kindness. The fact that it turned out the way it has does not mean your love and kindness was for nothing. I have no idea what motivated Tom to do something so deceitful but the reaction he got here can only do good somehow in his world. 

Over the many years since AO began we have had a number of members who played this kind of game. It's a pretty common occurrence on celebrity boards. The anonymity of members as well as the common bond of fandom make it easy to pull off hoaxes like this.  Due to this occurrence again I will no longer be allowing these kinds of threads to be posted here on AO without some definitive proof and prior permission granted through a private message. I will leave this thread intact as an example of why this policy became necessary.

Edited to add:

After I posted the above post, in an effort to defend himself, justMAX told me in a private message that he logged in to his mom's wifi network while in the hospital and allowed all the other accounts named above to do the same. He said he gave them the password. That is his explanation as to why posts made before his supposed accident match the IP of posts made after. There is no way this could be true. To post from within a hospital he and they would have to access the hospital's wifi network as his mom's would be WAY out of range to be accessed from within a hospital building. Therefore any posts made from the hospital would have a different IP address than posts made from his mom's account. Yet they are all identical.

Here is carter's original message:

hi y'all

i think most of you may have noticed that our dear @justMAX has been absent form AdamOfficial.  

Maxie was in a serious accident 2 weeks ago and has been in the ICU of the hospital - today he was moved to a standard room and will be moved to a rehabilitation unit soon to begin rehab so that he might be able walk again. There is a chance he won't walk again...

Maxie is understandably feeling down...

He did befriend a 9 year old boy named Dan in ICU  - Dan just happens to be an Adam Lambert fan.  Every day Maxie would have the nurse wheel him to Dan's room and max would chat with Dan, read him stories and look at Adam photos together - and vote on polls and countdowns as well.

His internet access is limited - he can only access twitter on his cell phone.

Maxie misses you all and would love to hear from you -  if you would like to leave a message for Max - i will copy it and will make sure to pass it on to him.

Some of you have left messages for Maxie in the Starlighters' thread and they have been passed onto him.  IK not all visit the Star's thread - so i hope that @Flash Mod won't mind me posting this on AD ?

Thanks y'all

@carter_ You are a wonderful human being :wub: @justMAX Your presence has definitely been missed on here :( You make me laugh on a daily basis :D Your passion and energy makes you an awesome Glambert!:D Sending love and strength all the way from Downunder :wub:

I am so heart sick about this terrible news! Of course you can leave this thread up for members to post their get well wishes. 

Here's mine:

I am heartbroken that you have been going through such a terrible ordeal. You are much missed here at AO. How wonderful that you were able to befriend a young Adam fan in the hospital.

I wish you healing in your body, strength in your spirit, and joy in your heart.

(Note, ignore  the crap below this post I tried something that did not work and I can, t erase or start over) 

@justMax I am bummed to learn that you were in a serious accident.  You are missed very much on AO.  I miss you a whole lot on the music thread. You may recall I've been through a few rough patches.  Stay strong,  Dear Maxie, You will master rehab!  I am sending all the good vibes I can possibly imagine out across the universe to you. :wub:

http://pin.it/ZhUZVC
a

Oh, carter, I didn't know it was really that serious!! :o I mean I knew you wrote that he was in ICU but I didn't realise that he might never walk again! Thank you for delivering our messages to Tom.

Tom,

I'm stunned to hear this and I simply cannot understand why all these terrible things must happen to one person and a person so wonderfully kind as you?! I am so very sorry.

Knowing how you've had your share of tough life already but how even then you always seemed to have such a positive outlook on life I really hope that one day you will start feeling happy again! 

I think it is so nice of you to visit that young Adam fan at your hospital. Hopefully it brings joy to you as well. You obviously know from first hand experience how important it is to have activities like that while staying at a hospital. ^_^

I really miss you here on AO but don't feel bad even if you cannot visit us right now. Just concentrate on getting better and finding those little positive things - like Adam's music and our glamily. :wub:

I'm sending you lots of warm thoughts and hugs!!!

With love, Albi (Thank you for this lovely nickname. :wub:)

10 hours ago, Flash Mod said:

I am so heart sick about this terrible news! Of course you can leave this thread up for members to post their get well wishes

Thanks Flash - i would just give him the link to this thread - but he can't access AO from his cell.

@albertabroad IK - Maxie is in a DM voting group @.-Jen_Adam-. organized - none of us knew how serious his injuries were until yesterday b/c Maxie didn't go into detail and continued to remain upbeat and his sweet, flirty self.  He was hit by a drunken cyclist - maybe a motorcycle - we don't know.

Yesterday, he did tell us that he needed some time to himself - which is understandable.  He is very discouraged, which is normal - the accident has interrupted & changed his life - the trauma, pain and being in the hospital and now having to face a long stay in rehab not knowing what the outcome may or may not be.......

Thank you for your kind words and messages for our Maxie - i will get them to him a few at a time - after i like your post, that means i sent it to him - if you follow him on twitter, you could try DMing him yourself as well.  IDN post his twitter name b/c he did say he needed some time & i wasn't sure how he would feel about many tweets at this moment.

thnx y'all - hoping that Maxie will be back with us soon...

I can't believe something that awful happened to such an amazing person :( 

Here's my message: 

It has been so sad not seeing your posts everyday. There's a song that goes "ain't no sunshine when you're gone" and we miss your sunshine on AO terribly. Take all the time you need to get well. Sending you love, well wishes, prayers and every kind of good energy to bring you back to full health as soon as possible. I hope all this get well wishes will bring a smile to your face, you're too beautiful and special to be feeling down! 

6 hours ago, carter_ said:

Thanks Flash - i would just give him the link to this thread - but he can't access AO from his cell.

@albertabroad IK - Maxie is in a DM voting group @.-Jen_Adam-. organized - none of us knew how serious his injuries were until yesterday b/c Maxie didn't go into detail and continued to remain upbeat and his sweet, flirty self.  He was hit by a drunken cyclist - maybe a motorcycle - we don't know.

Yesterday, he did tell us that he needed some time to himself - which is understandable.  He is very discouraged, which is normal - the accident has interrupted & changed his life - the trauma, pain and being in the hospital and now having to face a long stay in rehab not knowing what the outcome may or may not be.......

Thank you for your kind words and messages for our Maxie - i will get them to him a few at a time - after i like your post, that means i sent it to him - if you follow him on twitter, you could try DMing him yourself as well.  IDN post his twitter name b/c he did say he needed some time & i wasn't sure how he would feel about many tweets at this moment.

thnx y'all - hoping that Maxie will be back with us soon...

Thank you.

Oh my gosh, I feel so bad for Max :(  He's had such a tough life already.  And then to have this terrible accident--just awful!

My message:

Dear Max,

I miss your lovely posts on AO.  I am praying that you will fully recover soon and be back to your old self:  charming, witty and cheerful :)  The most important thing is to take care of yourself, and I'm glad that you've found a friend to share your time with.

Sending love and warmest wishes your way,

foxeylady/Janet

Nice evening to you all,

outset, I would like to say that this is a message for Tom, from all of his former colleagues - friends.

I will write only in the singular form, it's easier. Therefore, thank you very much for your understanding and clemency.

I know justMAX, just our Tom, more than 6 years. He is my friend and former colleague. In life, I was fortunate to meet this one glamourous man. I take it as a blessing. He has a really unadulterated character, heart on his sleeve, beautiful and pure soul. All he is doing is selfless, just smile for others, he never asks nothing from anyone.

Just I do not know more beloved, kinder, more humble and more modest man than he is. His enthusiasm for anything good. And if we add his kind and intelligent sense of humor, his eternally optimistic mood, fabulously graceful face, his very nice smile, smiling and shining eyes ... There's nothing more to say. I mean such people are very rare. And I'll never understand why these terrible things happen to these people.

His sister told me what happened to him. Hard to believe, but it happened. Tom loved the sport, much like jogging. He had his route. Ran in the terrain - meadows, fields, forests, etc. His injuries became I think on Sunday morning about 2 weeks ago.

This place is very extensive, vast area, hardly anyone there is, but rather only people who walking the dogs, but this time there was also some for him unknown cyclist and very drunk, surprised him, Tom did not manage to dodge and the cyclist knocked him down a long way he dragged behind him, he was rude to him yet. I just wish that Tom soon recovered and he was again the same Tom, whom we all knew. Anything else I do not want and my prayers are directed only and only to him. I know that everything will be good again! It just has to be! Nothing half, he is the kind of person who enjoys life to the fullest, but definitely not frivolous.

Today I wanted to visit him, encourage him, but he does not want to see anybody. The last two days he just stares at the wall whole day and is silent, he wants to give up the fight. I know him, he's not like that, is not giving up without a fight, but I do not know what happened, he stopped fighting. Tom had already experienced much evil, always proudly and with ease mastered all its own. Maybe he lost motivation and strength, or simply I do not know why he waives it. And it makes me utterly destroys. I do not know how to help him. But I know I really love my friend. Now he just sits in a wheelchair and I am very concerned about what was going through his mind.

Lovely Carter, with all my heart I like to thank you for this your thread. You have to be really very nice and kind person with a blessed heart. I wish you to know that I appreciate and I am grateful for everything that you do for Tom. Undoubtedly, this is a wonderful idea if we did not try, nothing has to be changed for good and one never knows what hits his on the chord, where the breeze blows and directs us or what will force change our opinion.

And last but not least, I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the kind and so beautiful and encouraging messages from all of you.

Thanks a million and best regards and humility.

oh my @theFOX - thank you for your post sweetie - that is so sad - Maxie didn't go into detail, and the ladies in the DM group didn't want to pressure him or pry too much - his condition did sound serious - but we didn't know how serious... 

Maxie hasn't been back to our DM group since he told us this news the other day and we all worried, he was so depressed - appreciate your kind words hun...  we all love Maxie so much.. Poor Maxie this is just heartbreaking....

Hopefully he will be up to seeing you soon - you're right Maxie is such a dear person - so sweet and loving...  Sending you a big hug as well @theFOX - it's hard for us here to know Maxie is feeling so down and feels like giving up - it must be even more sad and upsetting for you dear -When a friend hurts, you hurt...

if you need us we are here for you as well....

hugs and thank you @theFOX <3

Thank you @theFOX for posting about Tom. We miss him very much, and I admire that he always has a very positive outlook regardless of his personal struggles.

We all hope that he will soon begin to fight, and that he will improve every day. I understand that sometimes when a person suffers a series of setbacks in life that they can become depressed. Hopefully Tom will soon begin to fight. He is very much loved on this forum.

I am happy to hear that Maxie is doing a bit better. I have known many people in my lifetime who have made much greater progress than anyone ever dreamed they would. I believe that Maxie is one of those people, and that he will walk out of that hospital much sooner than anyone could imagine.

Of course, when he leaves he will leave behind a host of friends and admirers because he is a bright and shining light.

I've been so overwhelmed by my personal stuff lately that I missed all of this :( Omg, just... why???

Dearest Max,

I don't know how much one person can take and I know that you've been through a lot already but I'm sure you will get better. In your own time, but you will. You are a fighter Max so please don't give up. I believe that you'll find your inner strenght. I'm glad that you have your friends close by and this little Glambert Dan to keep you company. You are loved and cherished here too, we miss your bright spirit, we miss YOU :wub:

Sending warm and supporting thoughts your way, sweet friend.

Love, Amber

I am very saddened that someone was hurt so badly.

I can sympathize because I had a life-altering accident in 1993.

I decided in the emergency room that I was not going to attach anger and emotions to my injury. I decided to take it one day at a time, one moment at a time, and not expect more of myself than my body would allow me to accomplish. I did not and I do not expect tomorrow to be better than today. If you can adopt this strategy, you will only have good feelings on days when your body allows that and you will not lament the days when your body does not allow that.

In some instances, hope is not a good thing. Hope breeds expectation, and not achieving those expectations leads to depression. Please live in the moment, not the tomorrows. You survived the accident. That is your first blessing. You were injured during a time when medical science is able to help with your injuries. That is your second blessing. You have support and people who love you. That is your third blessing.

You don't know what the future holds, so don't anticipate bad things before they happen. You don't have to "prepare yourself" in case something bad happens. That will get you stressed now and if that bad thing doesn't happen you only made yourself mentally stressed for no reason. Give your body the time it needs to heal. Be present in the moment and be glad when you achieve progress. Be proud of yourself no matter what happens.

I wish that this philosophy helps you to deal with what will come your way. I don't know if you will hear this advice from anyone else around you. This is how I have dealt with life after an accident that has had lingering effects.

hi guys - just a quick post - i haven't sent any messages to Maxie yet, he does know that you've sent messages and are thinking of him - he's just not ready yet...

His injuries are quite numerous and extensive... He said that he's not really in pain b/c he can't feel anything, including his legs...  his doctors said that it would be a miracle of he were to walk again...

please keep praying for Maxie.....

i can't even wrap my head around how he must feel....

25 minutes ago, carter_ said:

hi guys - just a quick post - i haven't sent any messages to Maxie yet, he does know that you've sent messages and are thinking of him - he's just not ready yet...

His injuries are quite numerous and extensive... He said that he's not really in pain b/c he can't feel anything, including his legs...  his doctors said that it would be a miracle of he were to walk again...

Thank you @carter_ for this information. I will keep thinking positive thoughts for our dear Maxie. Doctors are often negative when giving a prognosis to a patient. I have a precious brother whose birth was delayed by a nurse because the doctor had not yet arrived. She put pressure on his head, and the result was a severe birth defect. My parents were told that he would never walk nor talk. He not only walks and talks, but can also read!

I pray that our dear Maxie will have a positive outcome as well. Miracles do happen, and my brother is proof of that.

12 hours ago, sweetygirly said:

I decided in the emergency room that I was not going to attach anger and emotions to my injury. I decided to take it one day at a time, one moment at a time, and not expect more of myself than my body would allow me to accomplish. 

Sweetygirly I am pleased that you found such a positive way to get through your injuries. I suppose everyone is different but it worked for you.

Tom

Since you joined AO you have brought a lot of light and fun. You always make me laugh. You are positive, friendly and quickly fitted in to the Glamily. I remember you often saying your English wasnt good (  which wasnt true)...but look at you now!!☺☺

You are a devoted fan and I think Adam would love your spirit but this isnt about  you and your love of Adam.

Its about you, just you. I am sending all the positive thoughts to you that I can. Look up to the stars, choose one and see it everytime you get the chance to look out of the window. I understand that at this moment positivity is difficult but when things start to clear for you, you will find it I promise. 

You have people around you that love you and your star will shine brightly for you every night.

We will always be here and thinking of you even those of us that dont visit a lot anymore. 

Look at that star anytime you get the chance maybe its brightness will contribute to your recovery.

Hugs

Karen x

4 hours ago, carter_ said:

Thank you for keeping us informed, carter. No, there really is no way of knowing how he must feel. I'm still very much just stunned and in tears again after that info from the doctors.

I'm thinking of you, Tom. <3

@carter_ I still can not believe what I just read :( I mean I remember that you mentioned he's in ICU but didn't think it's so serious :( Poor Maxie, I feel so sorry for him :(

My message to him:

Tom I miss you so much here on AO. Especially your lovely sense of humor and our chitchats on the forum which always made me smile even when I had a really bad day. You're such a positive person. I can't imagine how you must feel right now but I hope that the messages from our AO family will cheer you up a little. Wish you all the best. And I hope that everything will turn out well for you. Take your time and what's most important don't give up even if it's hard right now. I believe that day after day you'll find more and more strength to fight. I'm sending you my positive thoughts. Hugs and kisses bb

Love, Ania