• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

UPDATED. Invitation to send positive vibes & Get Well wishes to one of our beloved AO family members

THANK YOU

I cordially greet you all, still from the hospital.

Frankly I have no idea how to start. Although I know from beloved @Carter about your messages, I'm really taken aback, and unspeakably surprised, of course, that only in a good sense. My vision was very different. I would like you all to express my deepest thanks for your warm and soulful tidings.

@theFOX almost exactly describe all that my unfortunate accident.

If possible, I would like to apologize in advance to all. I can't give thanks very much. At home, we never didn't thank. It was one of the educational rules of our father, who always said: "Why give thanks, and for what? Good was commonplace, and evil was punished. In the military is also not thank, and also not in our family." - that's my dad's words. I know it's very embarrassing, but I'll try as much as I can. Throughout the world there is nobody who deserves it more than you.

With all my heart I would like to express my sincere thanks for your kind, heartfelt messages and wishes a speedy recovery, so precious for me. For your prayers, support, your goodness, understanding and sharing your painful experiences. Thank you for your letters, which touched my heart. For all those tiny, discreet acts of goodness and love, which lighted up and warm up my heart. For your encouragement to see things from the other side than I watched so far, because it means change and new life. For your friendship, because it creates a feeling of happiness, reduces distress and pain, multiply the joy and halves the sorrow.

And of course the biggest thanks is for the beloved Carter. Here, even the humble words of thanks aren't enough. I'm indescribably grateful to her and slavishly devoted. Not only for her selfless and considerate support and pure human involvement, without signs of regret. For its secular patience with me. For every memory, good morning, good night, and many others. Finally, I'm grateful for her empathy. Once again, a thousand thanks to you that you don't say: "Be positive!" or "You have to think positive!" Because these phrases can humiliate and incredibly angry. And everyone, even I have the right relive the my sadness and somehow manage it, not just with words - be positive - in my case, definitely not!

It sounds as if I'm sick, but I'm just injured. And I know that it will heal and everything will be good again, and even better. Although, they told me that I will never walk again. But life doesn't end, and miracles still happen. So I just have to believe it.

Know someone here or there, at which despite distance or unspoken thoughts, I can sense understanding - it could from this world, to make a flowering garden. - and this lucky knowledge happened to me.

And that someone is dear @Carter, @Flash Mod, @Proud Glambert, @ADAMITES2015, @Zel, @albertabroad / Albi, @Fem, @foxeylady / Janet, @theFOX,   @.-Jen_Adam-., @Amberbert / Ambi, @sweetygirly, @koula / Karen, @Anka87 / Ania

If you were the only ones in the world who I have, I'd be the richest man in the world.

I wish that Adam knew about all of you, how much a wonderful fans he has, with a very beautiful soul and kind heart.

Thank you Tom for your beautiful message to all of us. @carter_ is truly incredible, and we all owe her so much. She is truly a bright and shining light.

We were all deeply saddened to learn of your accident, and wish that thoughts and words alone could make everything better. We understand that this is a very difficult time for you. We all care about you very much, and hope for a miracle for your healing.

I will have to tell you about my cousin Archie sometime. Whenever I have a moment of feeling sorry for myself about anything I think of him and am inspired. He cannot even sit up, and the only time that he leaves his house is by ambulance when he must be transported to the hospital. He has not always been like this, but has a progressive disease. He still reaches out to people and has many dear friends.

You are loved here very much, and add so much to this forum. I wish that Adam could meet you, because he would be humbled by your incredible love and kindness.

Tom,

I believe that Adam, with his kind and generous nature, inspires people to be kind and generous in our own  lives. Adam has always shown empathy for the plight of others, no matter how large or small the impact of that plight has on their lives. To be a fan of Adam, you embrace his kindness, generosity and empathy and you want to spread it around.

I hope for you acceptance of your situation with a peaceful mind about it. I hope that you are seeing the kindness, empathy and generosity of those around you. I hope you realize how much you are loved by family and friends and that you know that you have people you can depend on. I wish that you still get the same joy from your life no matter your physical condition. I hope you can find gratitude that you lived and survived a terrible accident and that you still have the opportunity to enjoy what living has to offer, albeit in a different way. I pray that you do not let anger take over so that it occupies too much of your thoughts. I wish that you have the opportunity to take advantage of what medical science has to offer you to enhance your physical condition, if indeed that is possible. I hope that you can have pride in how you are handling your new life. I hope each day brings you something new and magical.

One thing I hope that you will push to have is a service dog. You will not only get physical assistance but you will have the love and support of a dog that will enhance your heart and your mind. I  have been disabled with chronic pain for almost 24 years and I have had a dog the entire time. I do not need the physical support of a dog. I do have the emotional support and affection from my dog. She affects me in a positive way that no human can mimic. Dogs and people secrete oxytocin in reaction to each other; that is the calming hormone.  It would be so much harder for me to deal with my condition if I didn't have the dog. Support dogs are helping soldiers deal with PTSD. Dogs can save your emotional life. If this is something that you might consider, I suggest that you get your name on a list right now for a service dog. These specially trained dogs are in high demand and there may be a wait time before you can get such a dog.

In fact, I live in a condominium building that did not allow dogs. I found out that the Fair Housing Act in the USA allows disabled people to have service and emotional support dogs regardless of the no pet policy that may exist in their building or community. I filed complaints with the federal government against my building and after an almost 5 year legal fight, the building changed its policy to be consistent with federal law. Now there are many emotional support dogs in my building. It was not easy for me to do this but I knew how much my dog has helped me and I wanted this for others.  I pray that you can get that emotional support as well.

i hope this face cheers you up a bit!

Daisy beautiful face cropped 2-9-11.jpg

TOM!!!! How absolutely delighted I am to see you visit here!! :) You were greatly missed. :wub:

Oh, trust me, you did a wonderful job thanking us. And I'm sure all those words written in this thread were sincere and written with love and empathy because you very much deserve them.

I know there is no way for me to know how you are feeling about everything that has happened to you, but I'm here and you can PM me any time you might feel like it.

Sending you a huuuuge hug! <3

Love, Albi

Tom, I am saddened to hear the news of  your serious injuries. I was  little slow to find out and now l read your response.

Life could be cruel. We get thrown at all sorts of stuff and we scream Why!!?? Why did it happen to me!!??

We cry, one by one we tackle the problem, or accept what happened... I do worry about my future... But when I go through each I think that it will add another dimension to what I am and I could be very proud.

I have so many interests so I want to enjoy these so I carry on with my life. They keep me going. Life is worth living!

Maaaaaaaaaax! :wub::wub::wub:  I'm crying happy tears right now! I'm surprised by your visit here but SO glad that you wrote to us. It's a good sign! Thank you for your heartfelt words. I hope that from now on you'll feel better and better with every day. We're here for you, bb :) 

Love, Amber

2 hours ago, justMAX said:

Once again my warm thanks to all of you. I really appreciate it. I wish you all, only the most beautiful moments with Adam and his heavenly perfect music.

Thank you, Tom. :wub: I'll definitely check the Tel Aviv concert out later. ^_^ It's so great to have them touring again. :)

Dear @sweetygirly,

still I think about your post. It is wonderful, encouraging and interesting. And I am happy that I finally know what a blessing was hiding under your profile photo, if I remember correctly, it was this dog. Am I right? I'm sorry for what you had just a torment, so that you have your dog. Your commitment to fighting not only for your need rightly deserves not only my admiration and humility.

Animals are amazing. Glad you their presence helps. In previous work, we had one dog hero within Canine therapy helped, directly making magic wonders for persons with mental and multiple disabilities.

A few years earlier, I was as a volunteer just as the second paramedic with the Czech army in an unnamed post-war country. I was only there for the needs of soldiers and end of dialing of bandages or how to say it. I was fortunate, I assisted a man who worked with assistance dogs, and used them for therapy just for veterans or soldiers with post-traumatic stress disorder. If I had not seen with my own eyes how great the influence dogs have on the human psyche, mobility, and their release, simply I would never have believed.

Well, I already got of the dog, he is very good-natured, always he can sense my mood or what is on my mind and tolerates me, I think he is a saint. I am very grateful to him. It is incredibly obedient, has a natural intelligence, no training. Now, my sister takes care of him. I'm quite worried, I'm sure he is a pampered and getting tidbits from her. I think that when he returns to me, I will have a smaller horse instead of the dog. Generally speaking, Hippotherapy also has an immense beneficial effects.

1 hour ago, justMAX said:

Animals are amazing. Glad you their presence helps. In previous work, we had one dog hero within Canine therapy helped, directly making magic wonders for persons with mental and multiple disabilities.

Hippotherapy also has an immense beneficial effects.

Tom, you are correct about hippotherapy. It is used in my area, and has an amazing impact on the clients. Service and therapy dogs are wonderful creatures. When I was in the hospital last year the comfort dogs came by on a daily basis, and they did provide a very useful service. One dog in particular had to spend many days recovering after performing her service to patients. She was emotionally drained after spending several hours with the patients.

3 hours ago, carter_ said:

@justMAX hi Maxie bro bro :wub: so good to see you here <3

for you hun

Image result for running horse gif images

Oh wow! You're so sweet! Thank you very very much. I have no words to express your goodness. He's so beautiful and how he's very persistent. I think he's real! Or maybe I'm just dreaming a beautiful dream?! Pain medications that can't be, this joy to indulge me for a good night. I'm Kidding! I play a hero, I like a clean mind. It was always my desire to have a horse. May I ask? Is he really for me? And may I call him Blesk = Flash?

Meanwhile, I let him stay in the living room, perhaps he doesn't mind that I already have no television, nothing made there as well, and my flowers will most certainly love. I'll give him the carrot from my mum's garden, so it's bio food if he is oriented in that direction. Hurrah!!! At home, I'll have a zoo - a dog, horse, cat and uninvited spiders. (Don't worry, for everyone admission is free!!!) Only one condition - please insecticide take with you, that is only for those who are afraid of spiders, I live simply near the forest, there's a lot of vermin and who wants to see a foxes, hares and deers... Everything is possible.

And the last question ... Will stop sometime Blesk?

2 hours ago, Proud Glambert said:

Tom, you are correct about hippotherapy. It is used in my area, and has an amazing impact on the clients. Service and therapy dogs are wonderful creatures. When I was in the hospital last year the comfort dogs came by on a daily basis, and they did provide a very useful service. One dog in particular had to spend many days recovering after performing her service to patients. She was emotionally drained after spending several hours with the patients.

Yes, I agree. Amazing experience and amazing results. That's about the only bad thing, I think mental exhaustion of these amazing animals for their merciful and devoted support. It's heartbreaking to see them like this. But they have a great owners who know how best to help them to recover quickly.

Tom,

I am glad that my prior post touched you. It was meant to.

The dog I am speaking of is a specially trained service dog. It takes about two years to train these dogs to assist disabled people with their daily activities. These dogs are not typical pets, but the people who have them love them like they were their children.

This is not the dog in my photo. That dog passed away a few years ago. The one in the photo is the new one. The dog in the photo I use on this site is "Sweetie the Smartest Dog." Look her up on youtube. There are several videos there. She did things that no other dog could do. She will actually talk to you. You might get a chuckle from it.

https://www.youtube.ky/watch?v=fEJ3nLa7Qhs&Title=service-dogs-in-training-wheelchair-training.html