• Announcements

    • Flash Mod

      Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

      Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

      ***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

      Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
3ku1

QAL to release live dvd

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, HadasAL said:

But I preordered it now and I live in Israel..I dont understand..when will I get it? :o 

i *think* b/c Israel is part of Asia and you WERE able to pre-order, you *might* not have to wait

for FYE Japan Tour Edition we were able to order on Amazon a few months later. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, koula said:

Im in the UK not US. Does multi format mean DVD/Blu Ray or regional play. 

We are regional play 2 here as Japan for DVD but  Blu Ray B2 here and Japan is B1.

We shall see

X

Yes, I was thinking about the regions, too, Karen. :mellow: Don't want to order stuff I won't be able to watch - unless I tamper with one of my players/puters.

 I really hope they will release it for the rest of the world later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, albertabroad said:

Yes, I was thinking about the regions, too, Karen. :mellow: Don't want to order stuff I won't be able to watch - unless I tamper with one of my players/puters.

 I really hope they will release it for the rest of the world later.

Do you think I should cancel it and order with the rest of the world in March? im scared I couldnt play it..I mean it costed A LOT of money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carter_ said:

i *think* b/c Israel is part of Asia and you WERE able to pre-order, you *might* not have to wait

for FYE Japan Tour Edition we were able to order on Amazon a few months later. ;) 

But it can be ordered all over the world..there's a list of countrys and it includes everywhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HadasAL said:

But it can be ordered all over the world..there's a list of countrys and it includes everywhere

IDK? i'm not seeing that on any of the links provided?

In addition, this video work has become a Japan limited sale of a word Records Direct http://wardrecords.com/QueenLiveInJapan/

“Queen + Adam Lambert – Live in Japan”, released exclusively in Japan in various formats, will surely be yet another memorable release for the Japanese fans who wish to experience and relive such a special night http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-archive/press-release-exclusive-multi-format-japan-release-queen-adam-lambert-live-in-japan/

also seeing many tweets from fans all over the world that they CAN'T order it?

i'll wait for Amazon and see if the DVD/CD will even play here in Canada - it's super expensive to order. 

hopefully we will be getting one for international fans from one of the other tour shows ;) 

 

@yumisambo - hey babeee - can you please clarify this if you're around? thnx bb ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, carter_ said:

IDK? i'm not seeing that on any of the links provided?

In addition, this video work has become a Japan limited sale of a word Records Direct http://wardrecords.com/QueenLiveInJapan/

“Queen + Adam Lambert – Live in Japan”, released exclusively in Japan in various formats, will surely be yet another memorable release for the Japanese fans who wish to experience and relive such a special night http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-archive/press-release-exclusive-multi-format-japan-release-queen-adam-lambert-live-in-japan/

also seeing many tweets from fans all over the world that they CAN'T order it?

i'll wait for Amazon and see if the DVD/CD will even play here in Canada - it's super expensive to order. 

hopefully we will be getting one for international fans from one of the other tour shows ;) 

 

@yumisambo - hey babeee - can you please clarify this if you're around? thnx bb ;) 

https://cart4.shopserve.jp/-/wardrecords.com/ln/en/regi.php here you can choose a country to deliver

Uff I want to cancel it but I dont know how I think I cant :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, carter_ said:

Thanks - i'm gonna wait tho - chances are the Japanese format won't be playable here ;) 

too bad :\ I saw though that Japan has the same region dvd code as Israel so im fine lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, carter_ said:

Thanks - i'm gonna wait tho - chances are the Japanese format won't be playable here ;) 

I wouldnt chance it either @carter_ if i were you.

Its region 2 which is same as UK and you are region 1 like the States I believe.

If its Blu Ray though its compatible for you but not me.

DVD players are hard to get now here in UK. Its mainly Blu Ray players because they play DVDs as well. I dont know how that affects the likelihood of one or the other playing on it.

X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HadasAL said:

Do you think I should cancel it and order with the rest of the world in March? im scared I couldnt play it..I mean it costed A LOT of money

Hi Hadas! I really haven't looked into this, so I couldn't possibly give you any legit advice. Sorry. :mellow:

I'm also sorry to scare you but there always is a chance that the regions aren't compatible. I think you just have to figure it out for yourself how big of a risk it seems to be and are you willing to take it. I'd love to help you but really I can't. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, albertabroad said:

Hi Hadas! I really haven't looked into this, so I couldn't possibly give you any legit advice. Sorry. :mellow:

I'm also sorry to scare you but there always is a chance that the regions aren't compatible. I think you just have to figure it out for yourself how big of a risk it seems to be and are you willing to take it. I'd love to help you but really I can't. :(

Thanks sweetie! but I dont think I can cancel it :\ I saw that Japan and Israel suppose to be in the same region so I'll hope for good :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, carter_ said:

IDK? i'm not seeing that on any of the links provided?

In addition, this video work has become a Japan limited sale of a word Records Direct http://wardrecords.com/QueenLiveInJapan/

“Queen + Adam Lambert – Live in Japan”, released exclusively in Japan in various formats, will surely be yet another memorable release for the Japanese fans who wish to experience and relive such a special night http://www.queenonline.com/en/news-archive/press-release-exclusive-multi-format-japan-release-queen-adam-lambert-live-in-japan/

also seeing many tweets from fans all over the world that they CAN'T order it?

i'll wait for Amazon and see if the DVD/CD will even play here in Canada - it's super expensive to order. 

hopefully we will be getting one for international fans from one of the other tour shows ;) 

 

@yumisambo - hey babeee - can you please clarify this if you're around? thnx bb ;) 

 
There're some packages ;
*1,000 Limited = Blue-ray / DVD + Live CD + 2 clear colored vinyls + 2014 T-shirt + Toto bag + 2014 Tour Photobook (27,000JPY)
*Limited = Blue-ray / DVD + Live CD (in Mirror coat box) + T-shirt (14,040JPY)
*First Press Limited = Blue-ray / DVD + Live CD (9,720JPY)
*Normal Edition = Blue-ray / DVD (8,100JPY) 
 
I can Pre-order it in Japan and it says "Live in Japan" will be available at other shops end of March or later. 
However according to Ward Records site, they say they don't ship overseas. 
I'm not sure about region code yet. Hope they'll be "Region Free".  
This is all I know so far. 
I'll be National holiday tomorrow (Monday) so when I find something new information, I'll let you know. :)
 
 
 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yumisambo said:
 
There're some packages ;
*1,000 Limited = Blue-ray / DVD + Live CD + 2 clear colored vinyls + 2014 T-shirt + Toto bag + 2014 Tour Photobook (27,000JPY)
*Limited = Blue-ray / DVD + Live CD (in Mirror coat box) + T-shirt (14,040JPY)
*First Press Limited = Blue-ray / DVD + Live CD (9,720JPY)
*Normal Edition = Blue-ray / DVD (8,100JPY) 
 
I can Pre-order it in Japan and it says "Live in Japan" will be available at other shops end of March or later. 
However according to Ward Records site, they say they don't ship overseas. 
I'm not sure about region code yet. Hope they'll be "Region Free".  
This is all I know so far. 
I'll be National holiday tomorrow (Monday) so when I find something new information, I'll let you know. :)
 
 
 
 

 

thank you @yumisambo :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now