• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
AO Web Crew

Official Feedback/Moderation Thread

thanks so much for setting up this thread. On the full understanding that this is kind of a "wish list" and with the change in management it may take a long time for any suggestions to be reviewed let alone implemented:

* I'd like to echo nica575 on how great it would be if at least the areas of the site that users go to predominantly to read text (like the forum) were dark text on a light background.

*on the same vein, narrow margins/more text space within the content part of the site as a whole would make long answers in the forum much, much more readable. I understand that the right sidebar is being used for ads, but the left seems to be empty for only layout balancing reasons.

* i rarely post, only read, but a few times when I clicked on "add new comment" to a post rather than "post new Reply" my comment seemed to disappear into the ether after submitting. Am I missing something obvious to others or is this not fully functional? (i'm using chrome on a PC).

* unpopular opinion possibly, but i'd kind prefer for the featured fanart to be visible in a separate thread or area rather than on the front page. It can be kind of unintentionally jarring at times and while it gives the impression that this site is welcoming to young teens, which is great, it might not be as appealing to other fans.

Another alternative can be seen on sites like those of muse, katy perry, or p!nk -- these all have a "photos" feature area on the front page, which may include photos taken by fans, which might be a great way to appeal to a broad spectrum of users.

In the grand scheme of things this may seem a silly question,but I've often wanted to know who the people are that friended me on my profile page. Will it become a possibility to do so in the future ?

I like how AO looks. I'm used to it. It feels familiar. But, I've heard similar comments about the readability of AO, especially the light font on the dark background, from a few other posters over the years. I'm wondering if an optional, alternative "skin" could be made available for those who would prefer it.

@RCA_FlashMod....glad to hear you are all on top of this. Don't like the way it sounds but not sure if anything can be done. Hope so! Thanks for checking it out.

Also....ditto on the calendar...can you let us know????

!

If you think it is hard to read the light on dark font, press the "Ctrl" key and the plus sign "+" until it's big enough to see. This works nice to get in close on Adam pics too. ;) if you know what I mean.

Seems like the last few days every time I click on a new page I'm getting some sort of "security alert" screen that pops up indicating my connection isn't safe. (I haven't gotten that anywhere else online.) I don't know what to do with it...then today, I got a message that a high risk virus had been blocked by my virus scan right after I clicked on this site.

Any thoughts on what's going on here?!

I know that Adam will soon be releasing a new single hopefully sometime this month or next, I am now seeing on Amazon a single I assume sung by him called Beg For Mercy is being released on 10/18. Is this going to affect his real single coming out or is there anyway to stop this? Probably not but it just isn't fair these so called companies can do this. A lot of fans are going to think this is his new music and buy it thinking that.

MODS PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!

there is a site that appears to be set up by those releasing the unauthorized album which is blatantly trying to pass it off as adam's official release using his tweets. http:// adamlambertalbum.com/

pls feel free to delete this after you see it.

also, the email feedback form below is confusing as to what division we should send it too if we want mods here to see it?

Regarding Adam's artist page at Vh1. Is RCA aware that Take One and Take Two are listed under albums on this page. Granted at least all of Adam's official releases are now listed and the main page shows Glam Nation but for over a year VH1 had Take One up there as Adam's only album and no one had noticed. I had tried several times to report that to both VH1 and to RCA and I don't remember now when it was finally changed but it's bad enough if Take One has to be listed why the hell is Take Two on there.

I'm concerned that this celebrity gossip web site has published Adam's license plate. I've written to the site, politely asking that they blur or photoshop their photos, but I wondered whether TPTB might be concerned enough to ask officially.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/adam-lambert/adam-lambert-whole-foods-hunk-550745#comment-305635

Thank you all SO MUCH for your reports on this and for expressing your outrage. Rest assured that I have emailed all contacts at Sony/RCA alerting them to all the links you have posted here and on Adam Discussion concerning these very disturbing recent incidents.

Best Buy is now listing Paramount Sessions as a presale. Is there no way to stop this? CD Universe also has it. What's the next place, Itunes?

Celebrity Gossip has scratched out the license plate & Just Jared has removed the picture.

That link for adamlambertalbum.com has the name at the bottom of the page as Covel Platinum Entertainment which is the same name on the presale album. This album consists of songs from the Citizen Vein Days.

I have some "technical feedback"...what the HECK happened to my avi and my profile info!?!

I've been getting "security alerts" for days now (something about the name not matching on the certificate) then all of a sudden last night my personal stuff disappears and I've now lost my pic and info!

What the heck's happening!!??