• Announcements

    • Flash Mod

      Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

      Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

      ***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

      Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
AO Web Crew

Official Feedback/Moderation Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, foxeylady said:

I had the same problems.  Yes, I guess we are in transition again,  and things will be sorted out within a few days.  Hopefully this is an upgrade.  Carter, who may be one of the few who made the transition without losing anything, says we can now post pics from our computer hard drive :)

I don't remember if you ladies were here for the last transition.  At first, we all thought it was awful.  But as we learned the new features, and everyone got settled in, it turned out to be GREAT!!

So, give it a few days, and hopefully everything will be sorted soon :)

Yeah I guess we need to get used to it ;) Best way is to wait :) Hope that everything is gonna be ok in a few days :)

Just now, foxeylady said:

Hey, everybody looks like little ghosties now  :lol:

A real GHOST TOWN :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem here, Flash:  we used to be able to click the big "ADAM LAMBERT" at the top of any page to go back to the main page.  It is no longer linked that way.  Clicking just brings you straight back to the forums page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, foxeylady said:

Problem here, Flash:  we used to be able to click the big "ADAM LAMBERT" at the top of any page to go back to the main page.  It is no longer linked that way.  Clicking just brings you straight back to the forums page.

I use that button all the time too, hope they find a way to bring it back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Amberbert said:

What happened to this forum??? :blink::blink::blink: First couldn't log in and now - where is my avi? I don't like these changes AT ALL :angry: 

Yes, change is hard. I don't take to it very well myself and liked the old forum better. But c'est la vie. We'll adjust. :)

2 hours ago, Welsh Fleur said:

I have just had the same problem, I have had to change my password to get in as it wouldn't accept my old one. My Avi has also disappeared. Is this a transition and they will come back?

Unfortunately, through experience, we have found that most forum upgrades take a few days at the least to sort out glitches and that taxes our patience. :angry: Hang in there.

2 hours ago, Amberbert said:

I'm wondering too... Not fair that we haven't been warned :wacko:

@Flash can you explain it? 

 
Nope, I was as surprised as all of you were. :huh:

 

2 hours ago, foxeylady said:

I had the same problems.  Yes, I guess we are in transition again,  and things will be sorted out within a few days.  Hopefully this is an upgrade.  Carter, who may be one of the few who made the transition without losing anything, says we can now post pics from our computer hard drive :)

I don't remember if you ladies were here for the last transition.  At first, we all thought it was awful.  But as we learned the new features, and everyone got settled in, it turned out to be GREAT!!

So, give it a few days, and hopefully everything will be sorted soon :)

 

What would we all do without your unwavering positivity, foxey?  :)

 

2 hours ago, foxeylady said:

Problem here, Flash:  we used to be able to click the big "ADAM LAMBERT" at the top of any page to go back to the main page.  It is no longer linked that way.  Clicking just brings you straight back to the forums page.

I will ask to have that fixed.

2 hours ago, foxeylady said:

Holy Moley!!  We've got 15 mods now!!!

2 hours ago, Amberbert said:

I'm wondering too... Not fair that we haven't been warned :wacko:

@Flash can you explain it? 

Hmmm, a quote dupe.

Actually, the mod list has been in effect for awhile now, but probably not visible to members.  Most of those listed are not active in moderating forum posts. 

 

 

2 hours ago, foxeylady said:

Holy Moley!!  We've got 15 mods now!!!

 

Another dupe. :huh:

55 minutes ago, Welsh Fleur said:

I use that button all the time too, hope they find a way to bring it back 

I'm sure they will.

 

Please keep reporting problems in this thread. Be as specific as possible. For those who have persistent log in problems, try opening another account (using a DIFFERENT email address) to post about your problem. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, koula said:

I still have my avi and the only other one I can see is Carters.

'Adam Lambert' not working for me either and I also had to change my password. 

 

Is your avi imported from an online url? Or uploaded from your PC? I see in the settings for profile pics that there are currently only two options, either "import from URL" or "no photo".  I suspect this is the problem with the disappearing avis. Mine was uploaded from my PC, which isn't a current option. I will play around with things in my Admin Control Panel and see if I am able to change these options. If not, I will request help from WBR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, I just got a quick look at my new Admin Control Panel and the first thing I noticed is the site is in the process of rebuilding and is only about 24% done. This is a slow process so hang in there everyone. It will likely take a few days for everything to be restored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the minute I gather we arent able to access Adams main page at all? 

If you all go into Edit Profile click on the image box at the bottom of your avi.

You will then be able to change your avi by using the photos url.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, koula said:

At the minute I gather we arent able to access Adams main page at all? 

If you all go into Edit Profile click on the image box at the bottom of your avi.

You will then be able to change your avi by using the photos url.

 

Main page is up! ( i went in thru the link in Adam's twitter profile) http://www.adamofficial.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, koula said:

Thanks:)

I notice when I first go to AO it comes up first then when I click on forum it asks me to log in and I cant get back through the forum so thanks for the link.:wub:

 

x

i just tried to access the home page from AD by clicking on Adam's name at the top (like we used to be able to do) and it didn't work

the only way to access is thru the link on Adam's twitter profile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, koula said:

I still have my avi and the only other one I can see is Carters.

'Adam Lambert' not working for me either and I also had to change my password. 

 

IDK why but my avi wasn't lost in the change either?

IDN get the message that my account didn't exist when i tried to log in - my message said that my PW was incorrect - so i requested PW change - but used the same password i have used since day 1 - omg LOL

 

from the staff page it looks like AO & WU (ALFC) *might* have merged IDK? http://forum.adamofficial.com/staff/

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, carter_ said:

IDK why but my avi wasn't lost in the change either?

IDN get the message that my account didn't exist when i tried to log in - my message said that my PW was incorrect - so i requested PW change - but used the same password i have used since day 1 - omg LOL

 

 

All this was exactly same for me. I have since changed my avi to something more colourful though for a change.

Its because we are special thats why...:P:lol:

x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, carter_ said:

i just tried to access the home page from AD by clicking on Adam's name at the top (like we used to be able to do) and it didn't work

the only way to access is thru the link on Adam's twitter profile. 

Or type in adamofficial.com on your address bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carter_ said:

IDK why but my avi wasn't lost in the change either?

IDN get the message that my account didn't exist when i tried to log in - my message said that my PW was incorrect - so i requested PW change - but used the same password i have used since day 1 - omg LOL

 

from the staff page it looks like AO & WU (ALFC) *might* have merged IDK? http://forum.adamofficial.com/staff/

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes :lol:

No merge, carter. That staff list has been in effect for some time. I guess maybe not visible to members before the upgrade.

I'm still trying to ascertain if those whose avis are still up used a url link to post the avi on the original forum before the change, or did you upload it directly from your PC. Koula, it can't be both. Either you uploaded a file from your PC or entered a url to link to it from another host website such as photobucket.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Flash Mod said:

No merge, carter. That staff list has been in effect for some time. I guess maybe not visible to members before the upgrade.

I'm still trying to ascertain if those whose avis are still up used a url link to post the avi on the original forum before the change, or did you upload it directly from your PC. Koula, it can't be both. Either you uploaded a file from your PC or entered a url to link to it from another host website such as photobucket.

 

 

Flash  Im not really very techy.

All i can tell you is I downloaded the photo from internet to my pc then changed my avi by 'browse' and opened the photo from my downloads. 

So if you can tell me which way i did it, great because ive no clue. Haha

Oh! I can log in via my mobile phone now! Havent been able to do that for many months.☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Flash Mod said:

I'm still trying to ascertain if those whose avis are still up used a url link to post the avi on the original forum before the change, or did you upload it directly from your PC. Koula, it can't be both. Either you uploaded a file from your PC or entered a url to link to it from another host website such as photobucket.

 

 

My avi is still there when I go to my account from the main page.  Makes me think that it should be recoverable when this upgrade process is finished.

As for where I got it, I'm not sure.  You see, I have that pic stored on my hard drive, but also on photobucket.  I don't remember which source I used to post it here :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now