• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
AO Web Crew

Official Feedback/Moderation Thread

On 27.07.2016 at 0:13 AM, foxeylady said:

Amber, make sure the toggle switch for notifications, at the bottom of the text box when you post, is OFF.  I made the mistake of turning it on for ONE post, and the site sent me notifications for EVERYthing.  I think it changes the default when you turn it on/off.

So I turned it off again, and have received zero emails since.

I think it would be the only way, because I've tried different notification settings and nothing worked so far. 

@Fem, @foxeylady, @Flash Mod thank you for your advices :) 

17 minutes ago, Amberbert said:

I think it would be the only way, because I've tried different notification settings and nothing worked so far. 

@Fem, @Foxey thank you for your advices :) 

I think I just found how to enable notification setting that were off for you and others, Amber. Go into your notifications settings and see if the toggles are available now to make changes.

On 28.7.2016 at 2:02 AM, Flash Mod said:

Amber, if you click on your username at the top right of the page you will see an option for "account settings". Go there and then look on the right side of the page where it says "other settings". Click on "notification settings". You can manage email notifications from there. Does this answer your question? If I'm not understanding your question correctly,  please clarify.

To see all new content from from all forums, go to the top left of the page, click "Home", which will take you to the main forums page, then click on the new content icon for unread content. I know there's a way to manage what new content displays, but I can't remember where I found it the other day. :lol: I'll let you know when I find it again.

***EDIT: Just saw that it was right in front of my face just above the Unread Content. There is a whole bunch of options in the bar above it that you can customize. Check it out.

Sorry if I'm kind of fuzzy lately. I am experiencing temporary health issues that have left me exhausted and completely brain fogged. Thinking coherently is a challenge. :unsure: So members, please have patience with me if I am not able to stay on top of things in a timely manner, or if my postings are somewhat lacking. Hopefully that will improve soon.

I've been informed that the ADAM LAMBERT logo at the top of the forum will be linked to the main site again soon.  :)

13 hours ago, Flash Mod said:

I think I just found how to enable notification setting that were off for you and others, Amber. Go into your notifications settings and see if the toggles are available now to make changes.

Thanks Flash. I'll try these out. Get well soon. <3

Hi Flash!

I took another look at the notificatio settings and saw that for the messenger notifications it is only possible to select email notifications or no notifications at all. It has been blocked by admin to select the messenger notifications to appear in the notification list. Any change to get also the messenger notifications to appear on the list with likes and such?

13 hours ago, EvaQueenBert said:

great, it's interesting the new format,My main problem is the language barrier, but I'll go ahead,I'm not giving up ...;):D

Eva, we always find ways to understand each other here.  

On 7/30/2016 at 4:02 PM, albertabroad said:

Hi Flash!

I took another look at the notificatio settings and saw that for the messenger notifications it is only possible to select email notifications or no notifications at all. It has been blocked by admin to select the messenger notifications to appear in the notification list. Any change to get also the messenger notifications to appear on the list with likes and such?

Not blocked by admin. Those are the only two options the system offers. Sorry, but no way to change it.

12 hours ago, Flash Mod said:

Not blocked by admin. Those are the only two options the system offers. Sorry, but no way to change it.

Oh, okay. Thanks Flash. :) (And sorry, I didn't mean to accuse, it just says "admin has disabled this option" when you try to change them. That's what I meant by "blocking". ^_^)

On 28.07.2016 at 11:43 PM, Flash Mod said:

Just wanted to let you know that it works! No more email flood :D So thanks again! 

On 24.07.2016 at 7:37 PM, Roxanne said:

Thanks everyone who replied to my post, it makes me feel better when others are having the same problem, although I wish no one was having it, ha,ha.  I should say that the vertical problem is only in the thread titles.  I have a Mac desktop, never had any problems in the old forum.  Hopefully everything will be resolved soon and we can go back to "berting" as easily as before, it was something I looked forward to every day.

Don't know how it happened but suddenly everything is ok, I mean horizontally :) @Roxanne I hope that you too don't have this problem anymore.

Flash Ive posted in  Adams Faith thread yesterday after a few weeks not posting . Im a bit confused, every time I try to make another comment in it and/or quote someone it brings up my earlier comment and only allows me to add to that???

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

10 hours ago, koula said:

Flash Ive posted in  Adams Faith thread yesterday after a few weeks not posting . Im a bit confused, every time I try to make another comment in it and/or quote someone it brings up my earlier comment and only allows me to add to that???

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

I think there are more of us who have had that same problem occasionally. :mellow: It probably goes away with time but is very annoying!

One more question somewhat related to this: Any chance we could get the "undo" button back in the message writing/editing tool bar? Previously we were able to undo the last command which was very helpful e.g. in a situation where you had accidentally erased the post you're quoting or you own post before submitting it. (I've done this a couple of times and it's reaaaallly frustrating when you don't even remember what you had written!)

Thanks.

It's not so important (I can live without it :lol:) but I'm just curious about one thing because I've noticed that some members have written something else instead of "Advanced Member" and so on and I wanted to change that too but I didn't know where to do this. @albertabroad told me that I should go to my profile page and click "edit profile"  and the first box there is "member title" but I don't see anything like that on my profile or maybe I'm missing something :huh:

Hi @Anka87

If you just click on your user name in top right corner, choose 'profile' from dropdown.

On the right hand side of the page directly opposite your avi there are 2 options 'edit profile' and 'cover photo'.

Click 'edit profile' and right at the top like @albertabroad said under Basic Info it says 'Member Title' . You can put whatever you want in there and scroll down to save at bottom.

hope this helps you x

Hi @koula

Thanks :) I guess that I should have been more precise about my problem - because I found and clicked that "edit profile" option before and unfortunately there wasn't any "Member Title" box under Basic Info and at any other place. And still there isn't. First thing which is there is the Birthday option.

On August 19, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Amberbert said:

Don't know how it happened but suddenly everything is ok, I mean horizontally :) @Roxanne I hope that you too don't have this problem anymore.

Hi Amberbert, 

Thanks for your message, I haven't been here for a while because I was having some computer issues, but now everything is OK.  This site looks much better with my computer updates, I still have to study it a bit, but I am basically thrilled horizontally, lol :lol:

16 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Hi Amberbert, 

Thanks for your message, I haven't been here for a while because I was having some computer issues, but now everything is OK.  This site looks much better with my computer updates, I still have to study it a bit, but I am basically thrilled horizontally, lol :lol:

Hi Roxanne! :) I'm glad that your computer is okay now and everything is as it should be ;)

p.s. I miss your beautiful avi :wub: 

14 minutes ago, Amberbert said:

Hi Roxanne! :) I'm glad that your computer is okay now and everything is as it should be ;)

p.s. I miss your beautiful avi :wub: 

Hi Amberbert, I just have to figure out where the old photo that I used for my avi is located, unless I decide on another one, but your comment will help me to decide, thanks!  I am so technically challenged, I updated my computer and have to relearn my photo program.  

p.s.  So you missed my avi, not me? Just kidding, ha,ha ;)  I may have mentioned this before, but I chose that avi because he looks so much like Elvis in the photo which it is from, in fact there is a similar photo of Elvis, have to find that too.  I should be doing computer stuff, but couldn't resist peeking in on Adam for a while.

9 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Hi Amberbert, I just have to figure out where the old photo that I used for my avi is located, unless I decide on another one, but your comment will help me to decide, thanks!  I am so technically challenged, I updated my computer and have to relearn my photo program.  

p.s.  So you missed my avi, not me? Just kidding, ha,ha ;)  I may have mentioned this before, but I chose that avi because he looks so much like Elvis in the photo which it is from, in fact there is a similar photo of Elvis, have to find that too.  I should be doing computer stuff, but couldn't resist peeking in on Adam for a while.

Aww, you're welcome, Roxanne :) And I'm sure that you'll figure out your photo program too. 

Yes, I remember why you chose that avi, hope you'll find it ^_^ 

p.s. Ahh, so not fair! You too, of course :P :D

There must be a glitch on the main home page. The more I enter my E-Mail (or user name) and password but it won't pass because it cannot get through the log in process and stuck on the main page. Can somebody fix the problem because I'm unable to pass the main page after when I tried logging in?