• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
AO Web Crew

Official Feedback/Moderation Thread

1,518 posts in this topic

I found the forum offline all of yesterday evening, only came back online around 10pm UK time. I hope this site wasn't one of those affected by the mass attack on websites that happened yesterday 

Welsh, it appears it was.  Twitter was down too, around the same time frame.  We know that Twitter was definitely one of the affected sites (was on the news today), so it is likely that AO was included since the timing was the same.

What I gather from the news coverage, though, is that it wasn't specific sites that were attacked.  It was certain networks or domains or carriers--something like that.  That would explain why some sites (like facebook) were unaffected, while others were down.

BTW, preliminary info indicates that it was the work of Russians and/or Chinese.

ETA: specific info about the attack here, for anyone who is interested  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/10/21/someone-attacked-a-major-part-of-the-internets-infrastructure/?wpisrc=nl_rainbow&wpmm=1

Welsh Fleur likes this

This one web site has two separate and disconnected login systems, which doesn't make sense to me. In the past, I would login on the main page with my email address and password, click on [Forum], and be able to post in the Forums. After you made The Software Change (a few months ago?) that quit working. I would successfully login on the main page, click on [Forum], and be unable to post in the Forums. Before being allowed to post in the Forums, the system required me to login a second time, this time under my username. That didn't work until I used the reset password option. I obviously figured out how to successfully login and post here, but that still strikes me as being pretty dysfunctional.

I also cannot log in to the main site and update my profile on there. When I was about save my profile and log in at the same time there is a glitch I cannot get through the log in redirect to get to the home page again on my device browsers.

HI SD Glambert -- 

Is it the AO site or the ALF site that you are having difficulties in logging in or  updating your profile? Because you must be logged in to the AO site to have submitted this question, I need a bit more information in order to help . Please let me know a little more detail,  and we will try to solve this for you !

Have an Adam-azing day!

I got an email from something called popmarket (community@popmarket.com) advertising "Up To 50% Off Exclusive Adam Lambert Vinyl, T-Shirts & More".  The email used Adam's image and pictures of his TOH tour merch.

There was a link to this website, full of Adam merch:  https://www.popmarket.com/collections/adam-lambert?utm_source=Daily_Deal&utm_campaign=email | 20161226 | Adam_Lambert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=main_offer

Are they operating legally?

Seems so, this is all merch+ TOH versions which were avail. to sale in sets at myplaydirect in 2015,but his shop on this site got deleted a long time ago and finally it's moved onto this site.

14 hours ago, foxeylady said:

I got an email from something called popmarket (community@popmarket.com) advertising "Up To 50% Off Exclusive Adam Lambert Vinyl, T-Shirts & More".  The email used Adam's image and pictures of his TOH tour merch.

There was a link to this website, full of Adam merch:  https://www.popmarket.com/collections/adam-lambert?utm_source=Daily_Deal&utm_campaign=email | 20161226 | Adam_Lambert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=main_offer

Are they operating legally?

Yep.

On 9.02.2017 at 2:28 PM, albertabroad said:

Haha, I just now realised that we have a leaderboard!! :rolleyes: No surprises in there. :lol:

Yeah, it took me some time to find out about it too :lol:

Btw I've realised lately that my signature which I had on the bottom of my posts disappeared :blink: I suppose it happened long time ago and I didn't even notice :rolleyes:

albertabroad likes this

I haven't been on the forum for a while and I don't know if it has something to do with it,but when I sign in and go to any thread and then back to the page with all the threads like Adam Discussion it looks like I'm automatically signed out but when I go to any thread again everything is ok. The same thing with messenger. Also when I go to the page with all the threads I can't see any updates :blink:

Amberbert likes this

On 9.04.2017 at 6:33 PM, Anka87 said:

I haven't been on the forum for a while and I don't know if it has something to do with it,but when I sign in and go to any thread and then back to the page with all the threads like Adam Discussion it looks like I'm automatically signed out but when I go to any thread again everything is ok. The same thing with messenger. Also when I go to the page with all the threads I can't see any updates :blink:

I had some problems too, a few times when I tried to sign in using Chrome - I couldn't do it and without logging in I didn't see any updates. I thought it was a problem with this particular browser because I can sign in via Firefox. But now I don't know :huh: Today Chrome works just fine. 

@Flash Mod

Hey, remember Nenethski?  She's trying to get back in, but having trouble.  Can you help?  Here are a couple of her tweets:

On 30.04.2017 at 6:40 AM, foxeylady said:

@Flash Mod

Hey, remember Nenethski?  She's trying to get back in, but having trouble.  Can you help?  Here are a couple of her tweets:

Hi Foxey :) I don't know if this will help but after last changes of the layout on AO I had the same problem as Nenethski. When I signed in on AO main page it was all ok,I could see my avi etc but when I went to the forum I got the same info as Nenethski that my PW is incorrect. I tried many times with the old one but finally I clicked the option "Forgot your password" and I changed it and after that I had no problems with signing in at the forum.  

On 10.04.2017 at 9:08 PM, Amberbert said:

I had some problems too, a few times when I tried to sign in using Chrome - I couldn't do it and without logging in I didn't see any updates. I thought it was a problem with this particular browser because I can sign in via Firefox. But now I don't know :huh: Today Chrome works just fine. 

Guess it was just temporary problem in my case because right now everything is working just fine once again :)

Amberbert likes this