• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

Updated -Adam's contestant Isaiah WON NOV 21: XF AU GRAND FINAL* Keeping up with news and career path of Adam's mentees

Flash Mod - no worries if you do feel the need to move this thread to Off Topic - me cool wif dat

Not gonna move a 10 page Adam centered thread just because discussion recently changed due to the AU X Factor season ending.  Members are welcome to continue discussing the ongoing careers of contestants. However I think the original title should remain to reflect the original discussion. What was the original title of this thread?

4 hours ago, Flash Mod said:

Not gonna move a 10 page Adam centered thread just because discussion recently changed due to the AU X Factor season ending.  Members are welcome to continue discussing the ongoing careers of contestants. However I think the original title should remain to reflect the original discussion. What was the original title of this thread?

Thnx Flash - this thread was originally for the final show and was started at the request of members who didn't want to know the results of the finale until they watched it themselves.  We continued the discussion after becoming aware that Adam & Isaiah were still communicating via text and were discussing Isaiah's career.  i can change the title to something more suitable OR we can lock this thread and move any future discussion to @naughtytiffy 's original XF thread?  it doesn't matter to me TBH - thnx :) 

"As Isaiah’s mentor on The X Factor, Adam Lambert was on hand week after week to help him learn the ropes of stardom. But that didn’t necessarily mean giving guidance on his vocals, Isaiah toldauspOp. “He worked more on my performance side. Which you probably saw on the show. I mean, I got to my knees during the performances – you might have seen. He encouraged that side of me. I think I’m more comfortable on stage because of him.”

http://www.sbs.com.au/guide/article/2017/04/17/inspirations-built-isaiahs-voice 

On 1.5.2017 at 0:17 AM, foxeylady said:

Hahaha!!  Knowing Byron, and his massive Adam crush, he'll keep steering the convo toward all things Adam  :lol:  I hope somebody posts a soundcloud :)

So true! :lol: And Byron knows how to lure us glamberts in with his tweets!! :lol: LOL

KInd of hard to hear what he said, but I think the 3rd lesson from Adam was "always remember those who supported you when you started out."  That is soooo like Adam, who never forgets his Glamberts :wub:  That gets a great big "Awwwwwww" from me :)

Aww, indeed. :wub: Good advices from Adam as always. :)

I hope Isaiah survives from all that Eurovision craziness in one piece. It's an exhausting experience with all the publicity work and performances, let me tell you. And he's so new in all this. And has never been to Europe before... I hope he gets his sleep. ^_^ And gains new fans from here. :)

Good for you Isaiah!! Positivity:)

I love how he hashtagged hiccup. Obviously referencing the publication that said it then a ' Im not concerned' attitude.:lol:

Fingers crossed for him (and UK)

If we get on the left hand side of the scoreboard I will be happy. Last time we won was 20 years ago in 1997! Lol:lol:

X