• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

*UPDATED with XF UK stream & stuff cuz now we KNOW what it means LOL *@shoshannastone WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????!!!! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???!!!

It means SPECULATION TIME!!!!!

It means that Adam has more surprises in store for us ;)  Hopefully very SOON!!!

He had major exposure on RHPS and XFactor AU.  I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn soon that he has some TV or movie appearances coming up.

Plus, he got a new album coming soon-ish  :lol:

9 hours ago, foxeylady said:

It means SPECULATION TIME!!!!!

It means that Adam has more surprises in store for us ;)  Hopefully very SOON!!!

He had major exposure on RHPS and XFactor AU.  I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn soon that he has some TV or movie appearances coming up.

Plus, he got a new album coming soon-ish  :lol:

sooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-ISH :lol:

Hm maybe he will appear somewhere.. maybe he have smth planned for NYE! And lately polish glamberts were very active in various NYE public events when they asked who they should bring to their event ;))

But these are just my dreams...

Maybe we won't also wait too long for new music? Maybe he will go on tour with Queen? Oh so many speculations so little time.... time will tell. 

But I do believe for just best things which will make us all very happy.

46 minutes ago, Ivaa said:

Hm maybe he will appear somewhere.. maybe he have smth planned for NYE! And lately polish glamberts were very active in various NYE public events when they asked who they should bring to their event ;))

But these are just my dreams...

Maybe we won't also wait too long for new music? Maybe he will go on tour with Queen? Oh so many speculations so little time.... time will tell. 

But I do believe for just best things which will make us all very happy.

I like these dreams/possibilities, Ivaa. :)

I think Brian and Roger said long touring with Adam prob won't happen again. A Few concerts their and their, maybe special concerts. I doubt its Queen though, I Think they said next year some time something possibly be happening. I remember him saying he had a few more Dance Projects, maybe it's those? Maybe its Album 4 related. A TV Show apperence. He could guest star on The Big Bang Theory LOL. I don't know well see. 

1 hour ago, koula said:

Oh when did Brian and Roger say that @3ku1? Thats sad if true.

X

Oh I think it was some interivew, their is so many of them haha. Said touring in that big scheme may not happen again, or in the near future. But they well def do something next year. Just Adam is busy with his solo career. 

13 hours ago, 3ku1 said:

(...) A TV Show apperence. He could guest star on The Big Bang Theory LOL(...)

Well, never mind how probable but that would be another two favourites united for me. :D And the more I think about it - I think Adam would make a wonderful "nerd"!! ^_^ In addition to being great as a goofy character he could be a really hot professor or a handsome astronaut, too. Haha! :D I would love it!!!

11 hours ago, albertabroad said:

Well, never mind how probable but that would be another two favourites united for me. :D And the more I think about it - I think Adam would make a wonderful "nerd"!! ^_^ In addition to being great as a goofy character he could be a really hot professor or a handsome astronaut, too. Haha! :D I would love it!!!

Leonard better watch out! haha

5 hours ago, foxeylady said:

I love that show, but I just don't see Adam fitting into it.  But stranger things have happened ;)

This is all hypothetical of course haha. But Adam could fit into it, its just acting. They have makeup, they could dress him down or up lol. It is possible. 

Adam was Alisan Porter's (Reigning champion of The Voice) guest just now on The Voice.  It looks like from the gif that the TV camera focused on them during the show and they both stood and gave a wave and big smile.  I don't know how to bring in gifs but here's the tweet.

Trying to stay calm when @alisanporter and @adamlambert are in the audience is VERY HARD. #VoiceTop10

❤️

CyZHlPWUoAA5La0.jpg

At the recent Queen official fan weekend in the UK in October Brian May did a recorded interview that they played saying there is more in the pipeline for QAL, Roger Taylor also said in a BBC radio interview after Brian's message and after Brian said he was unwell (so taking a little break) that yes there are more tours in the pipeline, everything I think is put back until Brian is ready to go so I'm sure before too long we will hear on that score. Adam also knows he has to build on all his recent successes so he cannot stay out of the public eye for any time so let's hope he enjoys his well deserved break st home but isn't away for very long 

1 hour ago, Welsh Fleur said:

At the recent Queen official fan weekend in the UK in October Brian May did a recorded interview that they played saying there is more in the pipeline for QAL, Roger Taylor also said in a BBC radio interview after Brian's message and after Brian said he was unwell (so taking a little break) that yes there are more tours in the pipeline, everything I think is put back until Brian is ready to go so I'm sure before too long we will hear on that score. Adam also knows he has to build on all his recent successes so he cannot stay out of the public eye for any time so let's hope he enjoys his well deserved break st home but isn't away for very long 

Thanks for the info, Fleur! :) 

There was a tweet today from Shosh, which has since been deleted--but not before someone screen-capped it ;)

I can't post it here, because I saw it on a closed FB group.  It said:

"need help from a uk glambert who can rally the troops."

hmmmmm...

ETA:  Now it's coming together!  I just saw in the XFactor thread that Shosh's tweet was meant to get Glamberts to vote for Saara on XFactor UK tonight.  She's the contestant who wants to duet with Adam on the finale.  So then--can we assume that Adam WILL be on XFactorUK if Saara makes the finals?????

I'm going to guess YES YES YES!!!!!