• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  

This could also be a good place to have conversation about Adam's future as an actor.

I'll start with saying that I hope this latest snapchat doesn't mean that he hasn't been able to get the roles he has hoped to get... It would be a real shame if Adam got stuck and couldn't get any "straight roles". I think he made a wonderfully butch Eddie.

ETA: Anyone know where these clips are from? It would open it up a bit. :) 

23 hours ago, albertabroad said:

This could also be a good place to have conversation about Adam's future as an actor.

I'll start with saying that I hope this latest snapchat doesn't mean that he hasn't been able to get the roles he has hoped to get... It would be a real shame if Adam got stuck and couldn't get any "straight roles". I think he made a wonderfully butch Eddie.

ETA: Anyone know where these clips are from? It would open it up a bit. :) 

Hi @albertabroad I think that Adam as an actor is qualified for any kind of Role.I hope that in the future he will get a role with a cast that is at his level.

14 hours ago, 3ku1 said:

Neil Patrick Harris played a straight character on Himym for years. So you know I think tropes been broken. I just think it's all about the right role for Adam. Which I'm sure we'll come along.

Yea he did. :) Sadly though, I can't think of too many gay men that have been open and vocal about their sexuality before getting their first "meaningful" straight roles. Many have come out only after "achieving credibility". Let alone gay men whose sexuality has been covered all over several news medias before hitting the movie scene in the first place. But I of course hope that it wouldn't be an issue anymore. I feel like tv might be an "easier" way for Adam to get to acting. But who knows?

Adam has shown on the Queen tour that he is great doing physical comedy.

Adam's acting wasn't very good on PLL. He improved a great deal on Glee. I think a strong dramatic role that would be different from his regular life would be best for him. He basically played himself on Glee. He needs a role that is very out of character for him. That would get him noticed.

Oh Adam surprised me on Glee. He was very wooden on PLL. But he improoved out of sight on Glee. And showed tons of potential. Clearly he looks like a movie star. He has an old Movie Star look, Ala James Deen, Clark Gable e.t.c. I agree a comedy role could be good for him. I Think TV is a good start. Adam did say he has fallen in love with being behind the camera. I agree I Think a character that is a departure for Adam would be good. 

15 hours ago, 3ku1 said:

Oh Adam surprised me on Glee. He was very wooden on PLL. But he improoved out of sight on Glee. And showed tons of potential. Clearly he looks like a movie star. He has an old Movie Star look, Ala James Deen, Clark Gable e.t.c. I agree a comedy role could be good for him. I Think TV is a good start. Adam did say he has fallen in love with being behind the camera. I agree I Think a character that is a departure for Adam would be good. 

I really want Adam to get a good, meaty role in a feature film.   Something splashy that will get him really noticed.  Sure, it's fun to see Adam guest star on some TV show, but neither I, nor I think does he, want him to do a series on TV.  He needs something like when Justin Timberlake did The Social Network.n

19 minutes ago, MoovieBassets said:

I really want Adam to get a good, meaty role in a feature film.   Something splashy that will get him really noticed.  Sure, it's fun to see Adam guest star on some TV show, but neither I, nor I think does he, want him to do a series on TV.  He needs something like when Justin Timberlake did The Social Network.n

Hi Moovie! :) Yes. Even though I can't really know what Adam wants I agree with you that "splashy" sounds very good. :)

On 06/01/2017 at 0:37 PM, carter_ said:

I never knew Richard Chamberlain was gay. The others I did but the half of them I dont even know they arent from UK tv

X

ETA in an interview British/American actor John Barrowman auditioned for the part of Will Truman in Will and Grace he was told he was too 'straight'. John is of course gay and the actor who got the part is straight:lol: John thought it was hilarious

I must be attracted to gay men because he is rather gorgeous.lol I wont ever forget Captain Jack Harkness in Doctor Who and Torchwood:wub: 

I think the success of La La Land bodes well for Adam.  The movie musical may continue its resurgence and, with his critical success in RHPS, Adam may get some interesting offers. A meaty singing role in an original feature musical would be fantastic.

39 minutes ago, MoovieBassets said:

I think the success of La La Land bodes well for Adam.  The movie musical may continue its resurgence and, with his critical success in RHPS, Adam may get some interesting offers. A meaty singing role in an original feature musical would be fantastic.

I like the way you think :)

10 hours ago, MoovieBassets said:

Fantastic indeed!!!! I can't understand why I didn't think of this last weekend when I saw La La Land? :huh::D

9 hours ago, foxeylady said:

I like the way you think :)

Me too!!!! :)

I would love to see Adam do Dancing With the Stars. I don't think he wants to do reality television any time soon but I think it would be a great kick to his career. First of all, he could sing one of his hopefully new songs on the show. Adam has never performed on the show. I think the show used at least one of his songs for a couple to dance to. Second, it would put his incredible face and sexy body in front of lots of faces again to remind people that he still is around. Third, it would allow people to get to know his affable personality. He would get a lot of time to speak on the show. He is so likable that he would draw people in  to see what his music is like. Fourth, it would get him to dance. He is still young and his body is still flexible and I think he would do very well on the show. He is tall and lean and he has great posture so his sex appeal would come through the screen. Fourth, it is almost 10 years since Idol. Or, it would be close to that because the first time he could do the show would be fall of 2018 due to the Queen tours. That would introduce him to a new generation of fans who were too young to know whim from Idol. Fifth, a lot of "stars" who do the show have gone on to new and different things in their careers. Adam is halfway through his thirties now so if he wants the young, romantic roles he has to start getting them now. If he can show that he can dance, he may be more likely to get roles that involve singing and dancing. Adam never did much dancing on Idol or any other tv show so this would make it widely known that he can dance. Sixth, it would show Adam dancing with a woman and that could be an entree into a heterosexual role in a movie or tv show. Seventh, he might be able to get Queen to perform on the show which would make people notice. The only downside I could see for him doing the show would be that people might think that he has to do reality tv again to keep himself in the public eye but once people hear he has put out 4 albums at least two of which were #3 on Billboard and one was #1 (we don't know how well album #4 will do on Billboard yet) and that he has toured the world several times with Queen over the  past 6 years would wipe out that perception.

I would love to see Adam as People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive. It would be groundbreaking for People to put a gay man in that category and have him be their choice. Adam doesn't have a high enough profile for him to get that anointment so doing DWTS could help him raise his profile to get his name in consideration. I would hate for another gay man to get that title before Adam just because they have a higher profile with the public. Once People puts a gay man in that spot, they likely won't do it again for years.

15 hours ago, foxeylady said:

Hmmmm--I hadn't thought of it that way--just assumed he meant more music.  I'd love to see him on TV again  :wub:

Yes, I too assumed he meant something to do with more music - but if it's not an album could it be a project that also has something to do with being in front of a camera? ^_^ I would really like to see him use more of his abilities as a theater performer/actor and mix it together with great new music. Adam really could pull off something unique that combines different art forms, I think.

11 hours ago, sweetygirly said:

I would love to see Adam do Dancing With the Stars. I don't think he wants to do reality television any time soon but I think it would be a great kick to his career.(...)

Interesting thought, sweetygirly. It just wouldn't have much to do with acting, would it? ^_^

On 10/11/2017 at 6:12 AM, sweetygirly said:

I would love to see Adam do Dancing With the Stars.

On 10/11/2017 at 5:13 PM, albertabroad said:

Interesting thought, sweetygirly. It just wouldn't have much to do with acting, would it? ^_^

Yes but it would be mighty fine to watch! :lol: I would be beside myself. I love 'Strictly'.