• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
LindaFromFinland

Hello from Finland!

Hello, I'm a new glambert from Finland. And by new I mean very new 😂  I just "found" him through Saara Aalto. She's from my country, I've even met her and when I saw her performing with Adam in X-factor, I was like 😍😍😍😍.

I'm a huge fan of Freddie Mercury and I used to think that no one can take his place in Queen. And I've heard Adam's music of course, but I've never concentrated on the lyrics. But that one performance changed everything.

I started to listen to his versions of Queen's songs and oh my God! He can really do it! 😱❤️ And then his own songs. A gay couple I knew committed a double suicide last year and I was so fucking impressed of Adam's Outlaws of love. So deep and tells so good the story of too many homosexuals.

I also love his other songs. I'm a huge fan of Lana Del Rey and I can see Adam has many same topics with her in his songs. Like James Dean, Elvis etc.

Anyway, I don't know what you long time glamberts think, can you accept me to your community? 😁😇 I became a huge glambert in a month. And oh, Adam's ex Sauli Koskinen is from my country too and he used to be my favourite in Big Brother back then. 

Greetings from Finland everyone!!! 😍😍❤️

image.jpeg

Hi Linda :)  Of course we can welcome you.  We looooove seeing new Glamberts here :wub:  

BTW, Finland has a rather large and passionate community of Finnberts.  Some of them are here, and I'm sure they'll show up in this thread soon  :lol:

Welcome aboard Linda.  B)

It's always fun to hear how new Glamberts find themselves in awe of Adam.  You've got so many good things to learn about him yet.  It's true that  'Once he's in, he owns your heart',  just like he sings in "For Your Entertainment". 

Jump in and post to any of the threads anytime.  

Linda, since you've become a fan of Queen + Adam, here's a song they did on their Asian tour.  As far as I can remember they have not done it in any others.  Maybe some one here can clear up the details on why they performed it.  I LOVE it.  I hope you do too, I don't want you to miss seeing it.

Still makes me smile that we actually got this right ! Probably the 2nd time we'd ever played this song live.

18 hours ago, LindaFromFinland said:

Hello, I'm a new glambert from Finland. And by new I mean very new 😂  I just "found" him through Saara Aalto. She's from my country, I've even met her and when I saw her performing with Adam in X-factor, I was like 😍😍😍😍.

I'm a huge fan of Freddie Mercury and I used to think that no one can take his place in Queen.

(...)

Hei Linda! :) It's wonderful to see new Finnish Glamberts here! Welcome! :) For a while there hasn't been too many Finnish fans stopping by besides myself but I know there are plenty(!) of Finnish fans out there. :D You might already know this but Finland was one of the countries that aired the season of American Idol in which Adam competed. That's why Finland was one of the first countries that had a huge fandom from the get-go - and Adam was pleasantly surprised by it when he first started touring internationally. :)

I/We have been following Saara's journey too. She's awesome! :) And ever since we found out that she was a Glambert and wanted to perform with Adam we kept a very close eye on XFactor UK here. :) You can find the thread here somewhere if you're interested. :) 

I too was a Queen fan before Adam started to sing with them and when I heard the news of their touring I was beyond thrilled!! I immediately knew I had to see them live and booked tickets to their first tour as soon as they came available! I flew to Moscow to see them. :) And they've only gotten better and more relaxed since then. I saw them last summer in Kaisaniemen puisto too. They were SO awesome!! :) 

You will see that many here and in Adam's fandom have similar thoughts about Adam's music.This is the perfect place to find information about Adam's music and other work as well. Feel at home. :) I hope to see you in other thread too. :)

17 hours ago, foxeylady said:

(...) BTW, Finland has a rather large and passionate community of Finnberts.  Some of them are here, and I'm sure they'll show up in this thread soon  :lol:

Here I am, Foxey! :lol:

16 hours ago, twyla said:

Welcome aboard Linda.  B)

It's always fun to hear how new Glamberts find themselves in awe of Adam.  You've got so many good things to learn about him yet.  It's true that  'Once he's in, he owns your heart',  just like he sings in "For Your Entertainment". 

Jump in and post to any of the threads anytime. 

Hi twyla! :) You said it! :) 

@LindaFromFinland

Hi Linda.

Nice to have you here its great for Adam to be getting more and more fans. This forum is great fun and you will finds out lots about Adam see lots of vids lots of interviews and lots of different ways we can all support him.

Have a look around on yt and find a performance you really like then post it in the performance thread its always interesting to know what fellow members like. It introduces us to you in a different way.

Welcome and I hope you stay with us.

Karen

X

Hello @LindaFromFinland very glad you came to AO! Being a fan of Adam is so much fun. He is always up to something new we can talk about and when he is "on break" we go back an remember all the best parts of his career, there is never a dull moment. Welcome and Enjoy being a Glambert/Finnbert!

Thank you so much for your warm welcoming! 😍 I can see his fans are also so nice! Just like him 😊 But we are glamberts so what you except? 😉 I will look through all these topics and also post my favourite performance! If you want, you can also just tell me everything you know about him! I know the basic info but if you know something specific details about him, you can tell 😉 I'm that kind of fan, who wants to know everything about her idol! 😁 take care everybody! You are such a nice people! ❤️❤️

13 hours ago, LindaFromFinland said:

Thank you so much for your warm welcoming! 😍 I can see his fans are also so nice! Just like him 😊 But we are glamberts so what you except? 😉 I will look through all these topics and also post my favourite performance! If you want, you can also just tell me everything you know about him! I know the basic info but if you know something specific details about him, you can tell 😉 I'm that kind of fan, who wants to know everything about her idol! 😁 take care everybody! You are such a nice people! ❤️❤️

Hi Linda! :) Haha! You know, there are so many things we know about Adam that we don't even know that we know them! :D But if you want, you could start a new thread to ask people about their favourite little Adam details. :) 

Also, there are lots and lots of videos of Adam answering fan questions and telling things about himself if you go and search for them in the internet. For example, I found these ones real quick. ;) Find your own favorites. :)

Welcome to our crazy Glambert train and in our forum! Have a loong and nice ride with us :D

Is always so cool to see newbie Glamberts in our fandom, everybody is welcome <3 Have fun here! ( and start to save a lot of $ for upcoming era #4 :))) ) 

4 hours ago, Ivaa said:

Welcome to our crazy Glambert train and in our forum! Have a loong and nice ride with us :D

Is always so cool to see newbie Glamberts in our fandom, everybody is welcome <3 Have fun here! ( and start to save a lot of $ for upcoming era #4 :))) ) 

Haha! :D That's a very good advice, Ivaa! :lol:

Hahahah well, it';s always good to beware someone to be $$ ready a long before era #4 starts :D Then he/she is ready to spend $ and there's no sorrow aka ,,no moeny no fun :D '' 

21 hours ago, LindaFromFinland said:

Thank you for those videos! The one about Adams obsessions really got me to know him better 😁 I have to do a thread of everyones favourite Adam-details...😉😏

You're welcome. :) I see you started the new thread already. :)