• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

Adam & His new BFF, "Pharoah" - Adam got a lil doggie!

I have been an Adam fan since his first appearance in Idol. The only thing that would have made Adam the most perfect for me would be if Adam loved dogs. Now that I know that he loves dogs, Adam could not be any more perfect. 

I assume that the trial period is over and Adam is keeping Pharoah. I hope he restrains Pharoah in the car because dogs become flying missiles if you have to stop short or you get in an accident. Also, dogs can get something in their eyes if they put their head out the window. 

I am glad that Adam will have Pharoah to keep him company, especially if Adam can travel with Pharoah. I hope this isn't an indication that there won't be any more extended Queen tours.

On January 13, 2017 at 8:17 PM, foxeylady said:
1 hour ago, sweetygirly said:

I have been an Adam fan since his first appearance in Idol. The only thing that would have made Adam the most perfect for me would be if Adam loved dogs. Now that I know that he loves dogs, Adam could not be any more perfect. 

I assume that the trial period is over and Adam is keeping Pharoah. I hope he restrains Pharoah in the car because dogs become flying missiles if you have to stop short or you get in an accident. Also, dogs can get something in their eyes if they put their head out the window. 

I am glad that Adam will have Pharoah to keep him company, especially if Adam can travel with Pharoah. I hope this isn't an indication that there won't be any more extended Queen tours.

Adam has stated repeatedly over the years that he loves dogs and would love to have one, and that it was his travel schedule that precluded it.  He's home and recording for awhile, so it makes sense he would get one now.  I'm absolutely sure that he's thought it through and will be a perfectly responsible dog owner.

When you have experienced the love and connection with a dog, you are happy when someone else gets one. Especially for Adam, because he does so much traveling.

I hope that Pharoah can travel on the plane with him, not in cargo. When I went to California with my dog Sweetie to be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Pet Star and The Wayne Brady show, my dog was considered a celebrity dog and she had her own seat, paid for by the tv programs. Now, you can have your dog on the  plane if it is an emotional support dog. I don't know if people traveling in first class can have their dogs on the plane in the cabin. Pharoah is too big to go into an airline approved pet carrier that would fit under the seat..

1 hour ago, carter_ said:

This tweet makes it sound as if Adam fully intends to take Pharoah on tour with him.  No more lonely nights on the road :lol:  I wonder if Adam will buy a seat for Pharoah when he flies commercial.  I'm sure a dog can adjust to frequent travel  As long as the doggie has lots of love, he'll just thinks it's a way of life.

I wonder if fans will be able to see Pharoah when Adam is traveling.  He'd be a real celebrity dog  :P

13 hours ago, foxeylady said:

This tweet makes it sound as if Adam fully intends to take Pharoah on tour with him.  No more lonely nights on the road :lol:  I wonder if Adam will buy a seat for Pharoah when he flies commercial.  I'm sure a dog can adjust to frequent travel  As long as the doggie has lots of love, he'll just thinks it's a way of life.

I wonder if fans will be able to see Pharoah when Adam is traveling.  He'd be a real celebrity dog  :P

my friend Linda sent me this - she photoshopped Pharaoh into the photo - lil Pharaoh on tour wif Adam :lol:

57j-I4cJ.jpg:large