• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

Adam & His new BFF, "Pharoah" - Adam got a lil doggie!

223 posts in this topic

On 6/3/2017 at 4:39 AM, carter_ said:

looks like Pharaoh is staying with Adam's daddy while Adam is in the UK

So glad Pharoh gets to stay with Adam's Dad! I have to board my cat and my sister has to board her dog when we go away. They hate it. :(

carter_ likes this

Awwww, I bet Pharaoh is really happy that Adam is home, for a few days anyway.  

On 5/11/2017 at 0:37 PM, koula said:

Love that clip about Pharaoh thanks Carter......but ewww...

I hope Adam changes the sheets before he takes a guy home:lol:

X

because i LOVE teasing Karen and because i am an asshat....

i hope that Adam changes the sheets AFTER He takes a guy home - for Pharoah's sake.... :lol:

Fem, Amberbert, foxeylady and 4 others like this

19 hours ago, foxeylady said:

Awwww, I bet Pharaoh is really happy that Adam is home, for a few days anyway.  

wondering if Pharaoh will go with Daddy on the tour?

koula likes this

2 hours ago, carter_ said:

i hope that Adam changes the sheets AFTER He takes a guy home - for Pharoah's sake.... :lol:

Bwahahaha!  You've got that right Carter (the sheets part, not the asshat part.) :D

foxeylady, carter_ and koula like this

3 hours ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

Any guy lucky enough to go home with Adam will surely not worry about the sheets!!

How true!!!

MoovieBassets likes this

On 20.06.2017 at 6:22 PM, carter_ said:

A little bit of offtoping, but too funny not to share. Last year in the summer we were spending a weekend by the lake: me, my friend and her husband, their two dogs and my cat. Since It is a princess, she stayed in our house, but we had the dogs with us all the time. So we were sunbathing and drinking by the lake and the dogs were playing in the water. Then, a very distressed lady came to us and started screaming at us, that we need to get these dogs out of the water, because there are children in the water and all the bacteria. She was hysteric, so she didn't make that much sense. And my friend waited till she finished and then with absolute calm said to her husband "honey, could you please get the dogs out of the water, apparently the children have bacteria" and thanked the lady. And I swear, I haven't seen someone as flabbergasted as that woman in my life :lol:

So yes, for Pharoah's sake I hope Adam changes the sheets after, not before :lol:

13 hours ago, Fem said:

A little bit of offtoping, but too funny not to share. Last year in the summer we were spending a weekend by the lake: me, my friend and her husband, their two dogs and my cat. Since It is a princess, she stayed in our house, but we had the dogs with us all the time. So we were sunbathing and drinking by the lake and the dogs were playing in the water. Then, a very distressed lady came to us and started screaming at us, that we need to get these dogs out of the water, because there are children in the water and all the bacteria. She was hysteric, so she didn't make that much sense. And my friend waited till she finished and then with absolute calm said to her husband "honey, could you please get the dogs out of the water, apparently the children have bacteria" and thanked the lady. And I swear, I haven't seen someone as flabbergasted as that woman in my life :lol:

So yes, for Pharoah's sake I hope Adam changes the sheets after, not before :lol:

ROTFL :lol::lol::lol: OMG, Fem!!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol:

10 hours ago, foxeylady said:

@Fem--thatls hysterical  :lol:

But OMG!!  Did the woman think the LAKE was clean?  Wow!!

Yes, OMG! I don't know where these people get their knowledge in biology!??!?!?!?! :rolleyes::lol:

@foxeylady (re twitter) I'm glad it's not just me, I've noticed that only the address link can be posted not the actual tweet?  :wacko:

It did however put a smile on my face to this furry fellow again, I was missing him :lol:

foxeylady likes this

One Lambert will be going through Pharoah withdrawal and one will be starting his Pharoah addiction anew! It is possible that Pharoah might not give Adam the reception he is anticipating. I find that when I have reunited with my dogs, the first reaction is a little colder than I would have expected at first. It doesn't take long for that to go away.

MoovieBassets and foxeylady like this