• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT RETURN TO ROCK NORTH AMERICA THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

462 posts in this topic

for those that don't have FB a copy of the post;

***PRESS RELEASE: QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT RETURN TO ROCK NORTH AMERICA THIS SUMMER***

25-City Arena Tour kicks off June 23 in Phoenix; hits legendary Hollywood Bowl June 26

Tickets On Sale February 3

- Pre-Sales: QueenOnline Subscribers and Queen Fan Club Members will be sent buy links and passwords prior to 10am January 31st pre-sales - 

New York – January 26, 2017 – Back by popular demand, Queen + Adam Lambert will rock North America this summer with a highly-anticipated 25-city arena tour kicking off June 23 in Phoenix, Arizona at Gila River Arena, followed shortly after with a special Los Angeles Hollywood Bowl performance, June 26. 

After wildly successful and sold out tours throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Latin and North America, Brian May, Roger Taylor + Adam Lambert will debut a brand new show specially designed and created for this outing, bringing fans all their favorite Queen hits, like “Another One Bites the Dust,” “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “We Will Rock You,” “We Are The Champions”. The high-energy concert will bring their history alive in all its passion and glory, with stops in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia and more, before wrapping on August 5 in Houston, TX at the Toyota Center. The tour is presented by Live Nation.

Tickets will go on sale beginning Friday, February 3 at 10AM local time through the Live Nation mobile app and at Livenation.com. Members of both Queen and Adam Lambert's Fan Clubs will be able to purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, January 31 at 10AM, and American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, January 31 at Noon and ending on Thursday, February 2 at 10PM. Exclusive VIP Package offers available at VIPNation.com 

Since their first meeting on the final of American Idol in May 2009, Queen + Adam Lambert’s magical combination has been recognized worldwide with sold out shows in every part of the world. 

June 23rd Phoenix, AZ - Gila River Arena

June 24th Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena

June 26th Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl

June 29th San Jose, CA - SAP Center

July 1st Seattle, WA - Key Arena

July 2nd Vancouver, BC - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena

July 4th Edmonton, AB - Rogers Place

July 6th Denver, CO - Pepsi Center Arena

July 8th Omaha, NE - CenturyLink Arena

July 9th Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center

July 13th Chicago, IL - United Center

July 14th St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center

July 17th Montreal, QC - Bell Centre

July 18th Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

July 20th Detroit, MI - The Palace of Auburn Hills

July 21st Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena

July 23rd Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena

July 25th Boston, MA - TD Garden

July 26th Newark, NJ - Prudential Center

July 28th New York, NY - Barclays Center

July 30th Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center

July 31st Washington D.C. - Verizon Center

August 2nd Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena

August 4th Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

August 5th Houston, TX - Toyota Center

More information here www.queenonline.com

sizzling and Reeselinh like this

Never mind I figured it out :) I am official now. I am sure i will need help when the time comes to find the codes LOLOL

Hi, I just registered on the Fan Club site but I cant find out how to actually join. It did not ask for payment. Is there a link to actually pay and get a number? it gave me a point and the dashboard....

Yaay for you.but I deeply hope, they'll be back to Europe!

1 hour ago, .-Jen_Adam-. said:

Never mind I figured it out :) I am official now. I am sure i will need help when the time comes to find the codes LOLOL

Hi, I just registered on the Fan Club site but I cant find out how to actually join. It did not ask for payment. Is there a link to actually pay and get a number? it gave me a point and the dashboard....

You newed to buy membership here http://adamlambertfans.com/store/product/glitter-membership-package

.-Jen_Adam-. likes this

30 minutes ago, Cher-bert said:

Hey everyone. I haven't been on here in a while, too busy. But this was a kick in the pants. SO EXCITING!!!!  July 13th Chicago wooohooo!

hey youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - welcome back bb :)

I'm loving all the excitement on the internet about this announcement.  I feel like I'm at a Queen concert waiting for the opening music to lift the curtain and start the show.  The 'music' has now begun.  The 'curtain'  goes up June 23.

How exciting!  I prefer Adam touring solo to QAL, but I do love the spectacle that QAL affords because the majesty of his voice in an arena setting is incredible.  Saw them at MSG last tour and it was quite the feat to get tix- so best of luck to everyone on Tuesday ;)

I'm hoping to hit Barclays and one other this year.

albertabroad likes this

I can feel the excitement oozing from every one of you.

So pleased for you I know youve all waited a long time for them to come back

And its really brought Glamberts out of the woodwork. Haha

Welcome back 

X

Anyone know the prices for the various VIP experiences? I see the 5 experiences, but no prices are listed. Just wondering how much I am going to fork out!! :)

1 minute ago, BoysLambert said:

Will we be getting a pre-sale code if we belong to Adam Lamberts fan club or just for Queens or do you need both? 

You can get it either way, no need to have both.

OMG!!  The pre-sale links are up already!!!  Not active yet though.

PerkiKat likes this

8 hours ago, carter_ said:
***PRESS RELEASE: QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT RETURN TO ROCK NORTH AMERICA THIS SUMMER*** (...)

YAYYYY!!!! :D So happy for NA fans!!!

And really lovely to see all the excited fans showing up here! :) Welcome (back)! :)

PerkiKat and koula like this