• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT RETURN TO ROCK NORTH AMERICA THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54 minutes ago, BlueTeaLady42 said:

If QAL play in the UK in December, it would surely be too cold for an outdoor arena. So hopefully a nice indoor venue. 

Maybe they will do the same venues as last time bluetealady

X

24 minutes ago, Amberbert said:

I'm slowly losing my patience :rolleyes::D

You could always start one ahead of time ready. Although that might jinx it so dont.

X

Has anyone followed the Innuendo discussion? Are people going crazy requesting it, or? I would love ANYTHING new by them to be honest. It's such an exciting collab in itself!!!!!!!! 

And to take it to the next level - anything new that is different from the Japan dvd release would make it more and more propable for them to release another dvd world wide, wouldn't it... ;)  ´(Whaaat? I am not quite sure what you mean by wishful thinking? ;):lol:)

3 hours ago, albertabroad said:

Has anyone followed the Innuendo discussion? Are people going crazy requesting it, or? I would love ANYTHING new by them to be honest. It's such an exciting collab in itself!!!!!!!!  (...)

I looked there a few times but people rather talk about their favourite songs from this album. I don't see any crazy requesting (or simply can't find it ;)).

I would love to hear more songs from it, especially "Innuendo" itself ^_^

OMG I can't wait for the European tour dates :D I hope for another show in my country or at least in one close to it :D And in October they definitely will play in arenas so no rain like last year when I had the chance to see QAL live :lol:

On 31.03.2017 at 8:49 PM, Amberbert said:

Hiiiii Alberta :wub:

Yeah, he does! :D And @Anka87 thanks again for texting me about it earlier ^_^ 

You're welcome bb ^_^ I had to share the news with you asap :D 

On 6.04.2017 at 9:02 PM, albertabroad said:

Ohhh, it's definitely a hint, alright!!! :D A hint that they are considering it! :)  @Anka87, was it you that wanted this to happen? :) 

Yes, it was me Albi :D And I really hope that we'll get the chance to hear Innuendo live :D

Do you think that when Adam sings STL on the tour, instead of saying that he is not in love, he will show his new tattoo of Pharoah on his calf and say that he is in love with his new dog? If he wears tight pants, would he show a photo of Pharoah on the big screen?

41 minutes ago, sweetygirly said:

Do you think that when Adam sings STL on the tour, instead of saying that he is not in love, he will show his new tattoo of Pharoah on his calf and say that he is in love with his new dog? If he wears tight pants, would he show a photo of Pharoah on the big screen?

OMG i didn't even think of that - you may be right tho  - Pharaoh is definitely the love of Adam's life huh?  

On 12.4.2017 at 1:36 PM, carter_ said:

It's amazing how the whole extended group of "Queen" is just full of admiration and respect towards one another. If possible, it brings even another level of interest and connection to their live performances - the professionality, family feel, playfulness, trust and a long history of events, lives and talent. I hope I'll get to see them live at least once more - it is something very very special to witness. <3

3 hours ago, boogiegirl107 said:

Awesome! I got a friend a some of her family to go as well, though I am sitting by myself because I wanted a closer seat. 

You are never by yourself at a QAL show ;)

More USA Promo coming! Live Nation Event May 1st NYC

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/live-nation-celebrates-beginning-of-summer-concert-season-with-national-concert-day-and-special-offer-for-fans-1000000-tickets-available-for-only-20-300445035.html

Additionally, on National Concert Day, Live Nation is producing a special concert in New York City at Irving Plaza presented by State Farm. This year's celebration features performances by Jason Aldean, Foreigner, The Roots, Daughtry, Prince Royce, and Nickelback.

Prior to the performance, several of the artists will stop by to chat with media about their upcoming summer tour including, OneRepublic, Rob Thomas and Paul Doucette (Matchbox Twenty), Joan Jett, Adam Lambert (Queen + Adam Lambert), Phillip Phillips,Stephan Jenkins (Third Eye Blind), John Rzeznik (Goo Goo Dolls), Mike Einziger and Brandon Boyd (Incubus), Straight No Chaser, Scott Bradlee (Postmodern Jukebox), Adam Duritz (Counting Crows), Cheap Trick, Jason Bonham, The KIDZ BOP Kids, and more. The National Concert Day event will be hosted by NBC's Lilliana Vazquez.

The list of participating artists and shows for the $20 ticket promotion is here:

https://lne.app.box.com/s/mb95b6032l962srltfkbzpbqivou9c0a/1/21980311494/163887526979/1

It looks like most of the QAL shows are included.  Probably not very good seats, but still!  If you can't go due to the high price of tickets, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!!