• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT RETURN TO ROCK NORTH AMERICA THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 6/22/2017 at 4:25 PM, foxeylady said:

OMG!!  Look at this!!  Must be from the stage set--is it a glowing demon eye???

Could this be a huge lighted version from the face on Brians drum set from the Kimmel performance? Not knowledgeable on Queen cover art from the past. Was that face used on an album before?

I came back here and was like "WUT?" :huh: I don't get why some people have the need to stir things up when they could just ask and have a conversation. Unfortunate outcome indeed, like @koula said. 

1 hour ago, Amberbert said:

I'd say: the game is on! :D 

(right @albertabroad;))

Right!! Yes!! Thank god! :D:D

4 minutes ago, .-Jen_Adam-. said:

Could this be a huge lighted version from the face on Brians drum set from the Kimmel performance? Not knowledgeable on Queen cover art from the past. Was that face used on an album before?

I do think it's the surprise technology Brian was over the moon about!! :):)  I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

I have a big big favour. 

All of you going to the NA shows can you gather your experience over the shows you attend to give me an idea of where is best to stand. All UK floor tix are standing so its queuing for me. Want to try and get a really good spot!!

Also can you tell me if the lighting effects are easier on the eye when you are closer.

Thankyou:)

X

13 hours ago, koula said:

I have a big big favour. 

All of you going to the NA shows can you gather your experience over the shows you attend to give me an idea of where is best to stand. All UK floor tix are standing so its queuing for me. Want to try and get a really good spot!!

Also can you tell me if the lighting effects are easier on the eye when you are closer.

X

I, too, think it would be really nice to know.

On 6/24/2017 at 5:17 PM, koula said:

I have a big big favour. 

X

sure Kou - our seats are close, but Sonia and Jacque are sitting in the lower bowl areas - will letcha know bb ;) 

@foxeylady @carter_

Thankyou girls

:wub:x

ETA. The lighting beams etc should be better closer because you dont get the full effect of them right across the room and they are not directed down towards the front section but more over the audience so that audience gets the full effect.

On 6/23/2017 at 1:52 PM, AdamIsBetterThanFreddie said:

My apologies are not worthy of your forgiveness, so I will retire this account. This is my last post.

Yes, it is. Any further posts will require my approval to appear on the forum. We don't appreciate trolls around here much. :angry:

18 minutes ago, foxeylady said:

If you save your ticket stub from a show in NA/Canada, you can purchase your very own Brian May guitar, signed by the good Dr. May himself :)

http://shop.brianmayguitars.co.uk/bmg-2017-us-tour-exclusive.html

Awesome! :) At first I was sad that I don't live in NA but then I remembered that I'm currently trying to get rid of some of the unplayed guitars I have lying around so I probably won't need another one!!!!  :lol:

44 minutes ago, albertabroad said:

Awesome! :) At first I was sad that I don't live in NA but then I remembered that I'm currently trying to get rid some of the unplayed guitars I have lying around so I probably won't need another one!!!!  :lol:

I would not be at all surprised to see the offer extended to all of the other countries on the tour, when the time comes.