• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT RETURN TO ROCK NORTH AMERICA THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What sounds like the better way to see Adam--the On Stage VIP experience or the Gold VIP Lounge Experience? After meeting Adam and seeing him front row last year, I can't imagine being anywhere but as close as possible to him! I've never sat on stage for a concert--wondering what you all think it would be like. Better to sit on stage on somewhere in rows 1-5?

2 hours ago, carter_ said:

hi 2Prissy4u - when i uploaded my avi, at that time you could upload an image from your computer files - now it appears that you have to upload by a URL or an online image

@Flash Mod is there any chance that the WBR web tech could fix this please? IDK thought i'd ask as there are so many members without an avi.  thanks ;) 

I'm having issues as well. Any URL link that I include to attach a picture won't work. :(

1 hour ago, SammesMommy said:

What sounds like the better way to see Adam--the On Stage VIP experience or the Gold VIP Lounge Experience? After meeting Adam and seeing him front row last year, I can't imagine being anywhere but as close as possible to him! I've never sat on stage for a concert--wondering what you all think it would be like. Better to sit on stage on somewhere in rows 1-5?

Well, the first few rows are great and the view is amazing (although I would recommend trying to get seats near to the center of the stage) and it definitely was an amazing experience for me and my brothers. @ADAMITES2015 was on stage for QAL's Bangkok show, maybe she can tell you more about what it was like :) 

3 minutes ago, Fem said:

Well, the first few rows are great and the view is amazing (although I would recommend trying to get seats near to the center of the stage) and it definitely was an amazing experience for me and my brothers. @ADAMITES2015 was on stage for QAL's Bangkok show, maybe she can tell you more about what it was like :) 

I was front row to see Adam in Charlotte in March, and it was the best experience ever! But it sounds like with the Gold VIP package, you get seats in rows 1-5--no guarantee that it will be front row and center. If I knew front row and center, I would definitely do it! I would love to hear from someone who has seen Adam and Queen with seats on stage and see if it is really worth it!! :)

Everyone's very understandable excitement at QAL's North American tour is jumping out of my screen!! I'm in the UK and can no longer travel overseas since becoming disabled (too difficult). I will need to be Very Patient waiting for a UK concert!! Is patience a virtue? 

7 hours ago, SammesMommy said:

I didn't receive a code for the pre-sale from the Fan Club???  Did everyone else?

@SammesMommy It doesn't come in the email.  You have to log in to your account on the fan club site (not here), and you will find it in your dashboard.  The links are not yet active for purchases though, so you can't use the code yet.

So excited they're coming to the Twin Cities finally! July 14 for me! Ironically, I found out the news when a coworker emailed me with a link to the announcement in the paper! I check for news frequently, but must have been distracted with Pharaoh! Anyone that knows me knows I'm a fan. Crossing fingers getting tickets goes smoothly. Would be helpful if they'd include VIP ticket prices so we can get the sticker shock over with. Hope it will be within reach (of my credit card!) Glad to see regular tickets are affordable! I agree @albertabroad that it's great to see as it means Brian is likely better too!

On 1/27/2017 at 8:30 AM, SammesMommy said:

Here is a tweet with one of the venues seating chart

screen cap of the chart;

yD0e3dTx.jpg:large

11 hours ago, annar said:

So excited they're coming to the Twin Cities finally! July 14 for me! Ironically, I found out the news when a coworker emailed me with a link to the announcement in the paper! I check for news frequently, but must have been distracted with Pharaoh! Anyone that knows me knows I'm a fan. Crossing fingers getting tickets goes smoothly. Would be helpful if they'd include VIP ticket prices so we can get the sticker shock over with. Hope it will be within reach (of my credit card!) Glad to see regular tickets are affordable! I agree @albertabroad that it's great to see as it means Brian is likely better too!

I will probably be at that one annar--my sister lives in Minneapolis.  Was it Milwaukee or Chicago (TOH Tour) where we last saw each other?  

10 hours ago, annar said:

I noticed with the description of the VIP packages, it doesn't clearly say anywhere if you intersect with or have red carpet photo op with Q+AL ...anybody know? It'd still be awesome, but just wondering for clarity.

Photo ops were not included with the VIP packages on the last tour--not even with the on-stage packages.  Some people with the on-stage packages did happen to see one or more of the guys during the backstage tour, but that was by chance, not by design.

4 hours ago, Adamentia2 said:

I went through mourning at the end of the last tour, assuming that was it. What a happy surprise this week! And seeing all these posts made me happy enough to come out of my lurking introverted shell and post myself to celebrate with you all. 

Hi Adementia2!!  Welcome to AO :)

On 1/27/2017 at 8:26 AM, SammesMommy said:

I didn't receive a code for the pre-sale from the Fan Club???  Did everyone else?

Hi - from Adam's Fan Club email; you should get the password by 10am - it will be on your dashboard hun

Fan club members get first access to tickets and VIP packages before the general public.

Fan club pre-sale begins Tuesday, January 31 at 10AM local market time 

*Pre-sales will be conducted on the local ticketing systems. You will need a password to access this pre-sale. Paid fan club members can access this password in their account dashboard*

Members of Adam Lambert's Fan Clubs will be able to purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, January 31 at 10am, through Thursday, February 2 at 10pm.