• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT RETURN TO ROCK NORTH AMERICA THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Driver147 said:

I'm trying to buy presale tix for the Seattle show but I'm already getting errors on Ticket Master's website. Does this mean they are sold out or is the site just crashing? They just went on sale about an hour ago but I've been trying since shortly after 10am PST. (...)

Hi Driver147! Sorry to hear you were having problems. I really don't know any more than you do but it seems like a glitch or too much activity. I hope you were able to get your tickets.

26 minutes ago, foxeylady said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I got my tix!!!  Pretty good seats for Omaha and Kansas City!  3rd row center for Boston!!  And ON STAGE for St. Paul!!!!!

OMG I'M DIEING NOW!!!!!

wow!!!!!so glad for you dear Foxeylay!!! 

30 minutes ago, foxeylady said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

I got my tix!!!  Pretty good seats for Omaha and Kansas City!  3rd row center for Boston!!  And ON STAGE for St. Paul!!!!!

OMG I'M DIEING NOW!!!!!

Calm down,  breathe and have a stiff drink Foxey.

Also you can stop dancing around the room now.:lol:

X

ETA just noticed. Are you going to 4 shows?!!!!

I have a question for anyone who attended a 2016 show. Do you think the people who attended the show were there as much for the group  Queen + AL as they used to come for either Queen or Adam? To put it another way, originally many people attended the show more for either Queen or Adam. Now, are they coming more for QAL as a group rather than for each artist individually? Do more people know of Adam as a solo performer now?

8 hours ago, Driver147 said:

I'm trying to buy presale tix for the Seattle show but I'm already getting errors on Ticket Master's website. Does this mean they are sold out or is the site just crashing? They just went on sale about an hour ago but I've been trying since shortly after 10am PST.

@Driver147 I was getting that error too when buying for the Detroit show. It would happen when I get resubmitting to get another seating option over and over. I ended up having to try to get tickets on three different browsers. I think it just thought I was a robot; it kept asking me to do the little anti-robot puzzles. Hope you got your tickets!

I got my ticket for the Detroit show this morning :D My parents and husband didn't want to go a second time, so it's just me! I do have a friend though that is into Adam, so she is going to go too but we may sit in different sections depending on budget. So excited! I would go by myself in a heartbeat even if she couldn't go. Gotta get into the presence of Adam any time I can!

Aww, I'm so happy for everyone who got their tickets!! :):)

9 hours ago, foxeylady said:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

OMG I'M DIEING NOW!!!!!

Hahaha! :lol: Foxey, we can totally relate!! :lol: You are going to have heck of a good time next summer!!!!! :D YAYYYYY!!!!!!

6 hours ago, foxeylady said:

Yep--4 shows.  So far :)

I love the confident "so far"!!!! :lol: Haha!

4 hours ago, sweetygirly said:

I have a question for anyone who attended a 2016 show. Do you think the people who attended the show were there as much for the group  Queen + AL as they used to come for either Queen or Adam? To put it another way, originally many people attended the show more for either Queen or Adam. Now, are they coming more for QAL as a group rather than for each artist individually? Do more people know of Adam as a solo performer now?

Hi sweetygirly! :) If you take out the glamberts that are there for anything that Adam does most people in Helsinki's case went just because Queen hadn't had a concert in Finland since the 70's. But from what I saw/know many made the final choice because there finally was someone who could actually pull the songs off. I think it's a combination of many things and also depends a lot on the country. I was a fan of both before the collab but I wouldn't have travelled and paid a lot of money to see Queen with anyone else. At least anyone else I've seen performing their songs so far.

On 1/27/2017 at 5:21 PM, Marysuehun said:

Hello guys, I have seen an add about the tour. I think it would be nice to leave there a lot of positive comments to balance out the negative ones.

It makes me sad to see the bad ones. What do you think? https://www.yahoo.com/tv/queen-adam-lambert-announce-massive-205823326.html

I don't have Yahoo account. I have tried to register but still can't access :wacko:

6 hours ago, .-Jen_Adam-. said:

I am going now as a queenbert. I love the collab but I only became familiar with Queen music through Adam :) Now I adore Roger and Brian and cant wait to hear them play live. I would not have attended if Adam was not a part of it.

Hi Jen

A few from US have said before that Queen music came to them bcos of Adam.

Its quite extraordinary because in the UK Queen have been one of the biggest, well known most successful rock bands ever through 70's, 80's and EVERYONE and your uncle knew/knows who they were/are.:lol:

We couldnt imagine how the world didnt know all Queen songs... just shows you doesnt it things arent always what we think they are.

So pleased for everyone getting their tickets and that the UK and US can both have such pride in this fantastic new band!!:)

Xx

14 hours ago, foxeylady said:

$1195, @sweetygirly 

Nope, no one else could get that kind of money from me.  The Beatles or the Monkees, back in the day.  But of course I didn't have any money then ;)

Foxey, I saw The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl in 1964 and 1965. My BFF and I were Beatlemaniacs, and belonged to our local fan club, SLOBS (San Luis Obispo Beatle Screamies). Their fans were often called screamies for a very good reason.