• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
twyla

Adam is working on his 4th Album ???

Allira666 @Allira666
@nilerodgers maybe you can say us, song who you both recording for Adam's album or smth. project

Adam and I started writing a new song for him, but it's just at the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Petra @teacher_01_
@nilerodgers How is it to work with @adamlambert ?

Wonderful. He can sing the pain t of the walls effortlessly.

Adam had posted a photo of His snap chat last week - fans assumed it was of Adam on His way to the studio - the photo was all over twitter even after Adam deleted it - Sharka created a fan art piece ;) 

On 29.3.2017 at 0:44 PM, carter_ said:

Adam Lambert teams with Big Taste for new collaboration https://hamadamania.com/2017/03/29/adam-lambert-teams-with-big-taste-for-new-collaboration/

Does anyone know how legit is this site? I'm finding the info about the producers and writers really interesting. And this: "Lambert is (...) expected to release it later this year via Warner Brothers Records." What might be the source?

1 hour ago, albertabroad said:

Does anyone know how legit is this site? I'm finding the info about the producers and writers really interesting. And this: "Lambert is (...) expected to release it later this year via Warner Brothers Records." What might be the source?

no sorry hun IDK?

the studio that Adam was working at! (Pink Satellite Studio)  http://palmspringslife.com/abbey-road-warrior/

WOOT! "Lambert is writing and recording for his fourth album. (The remote location goes hand in hand with Lambert’s aptly titled smash single “Ghost Town” on his latest album The Original High.) The new studio and the natural setting of the desert getaway were good medicine for a touring megastar and a muse for his new material."

Oh dear!  If QAL tours again in October and December, will Adam even have a chance to put out a new album this year.  :(  Tour info on the video is at the very end.

VIDEO|@DrBrianMay talks about the "wonderful" @AdamLambert and 'confirms' #QAL tour in EU(october) & UK(december):https://youtu.be/G1IU70hxQ6Y 

@twyla, I suspect that Adam is already a long way into album 4.  We've been getting dribs and drabs of info for a while now, and each bit of info seems to be about a different song with different collaborators or producers.  

I see information about 4 different sessions just on this page alone.

By the time the summer tour kicks off, he'll have a good chunk of it "in the can".  He'll have another 2-3 months for any final recording that might be needed, but he may be finished recording before the summer tour.  Once it's in the production stage, Adam is no longer actively needed.  The production end can be finished while he's on tour. 

That's all seen through my rose-colored glasses, and with my limited understanding of the music biz  ;)  so if anyone else can weigh in, please do. 

Ill say with all the open follows. Adam has at least first single ready. Even with the QAL tour in August-December. No reason why album won't be finished by then. Go on tour with them in June. WBR finish the production. He comes back and August before the UK and Europe QAL tour. He promotes it. So I don't think QAL well get in the way of promotion of his solo work or anything. 

On 31.3.2017 at 11:25 PM, carter_ said:

no sorry hun IDK?

Alright, thanks bb.

On 31.3.2017 at 11:27 PM, carter_ said:

the studio that Adam was working at! (Pink Satellite Studio)  http://palmspringslife.com/abbey-road-warrior/

WOOT! "Lambert is writing and recording for his fourth album. (The remote location goes hand in hand with Lambert’s aptly titled smash single “Ghost Town” on his latest album The Original High.) The new studio and the natural setting of the desert getaway were good medicine for a touring megastar and a muse for his new material."

Yes!! Woot!!! :D And I found also this very interesting: "Edney emailed his Queen bandmates from his Joshua Tree cabin the moment he saw Lambert on Idol." It's great to hear that it wasn't just us fans that got so excited back then. Brian and Roger have often talked about how they started to get messages about this great singer competing on AI. :)

I'm incredibly pleased to find out about all these studio news. Can't wait to see what Spike and co has cooked up with out man!! :):) I'm hoping we will get more singles at least as popular as Ghost Town.  

I love Adam's solo work. Plus his solo tours focus 100 per cent on Adam in a smaller venue. His fourth album is likely to be promoted   around spring 2018 (hopefully). So I'm awaiting the UK December dates for QAL, plus Adam's UK dates when he promotes his fourth album. I've starting saving by cutting down on all the handbags I keep buying online! In fact, I will stop buying handbags.

I can't see how Adam can put out an album this year. It was about this time two years ago that we were told the name of his third album. GT came out about April and the album came out in June. Adam will be touring in June. He needs a few months to promote a new album. August is a bad time to promote an album. Adam is usually off in August because it is a down time for new music and even tv. Many people are on vacation in the US and they are not concentrating on new music. Most tv shows are in reruns, especially the ones where music is promoted. There is likely not enough time in September and October to put out a new album. Usually the first single is put out about two months before the new album. If Adam did want to put out a new single and then an album, he has a very limited amount of time where he can promote it if he starts in September. It would be great to have a new album that fans could buy on a QAL tour but there would be no time to promote it in  Europe and the UK.

Ideally, if he could have gotten the album out sooner, he could have promoted it in the US before the US QAL tour and then he could have promoted it in the UK before the UK tour and Europe before the European part of the tour. I don't think there is time for that to happen.

I never knew if Spike was an Adam fan, but now I know that he is.

On 4/2/2017 at 6:12 AM, 3ku1 said:

Ill say with all the open follows. Adam has at least first single ready. Even with the QAL tour in August-December. No reason why album won't be finished by then. Go on tour with them in June. WBR finish the production. He comes back and August before the UK and Europe QAL tour. He promotes it. So I don't think QAL well get in the way of promotion of his solo work or anything. 

Adam recorded His 1st album while on the Idol tour - a lot of bands and artists do record while touring.  They book time in recording studios in various cities - the Jonas Brothers had a tour bus that was equipped with a recording studio.   Sometimes it's a matter of slipping into a studio to make some changes on vocals etc.. on a track - ;)