• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
twyla

Adam is working on his 4th Album ???

On 4/3/2017 at 10:54 AM, sweetygirly said:

I can't see how Adam can put out an album this year. It was about this time two years ago that we were told the name of his third album. GT came out about April and the album came out in June. Adam will be touring in June. He needs a few months to promote a new album. August is a bad time to promote an album. Adam is usually off in August because it is a down time for new music and even tv. Many people are on vacation in the US and they are not concentrating on new music. Most tv shows are in reruns, especially the ones where music is promoted. There is likely not enough time in September and October to put out a new album. Usually the first single is put out about two months before the new album. If Adam did want to put out a new single and then an album, he has a very limited amount of time where he can promote it if he starts in September. It would be great to have a new album that fans could buy on a QAL tour but there would be no time to promote it in  Europe and the UK.

Ideally, if he could have gotten the album out sooner, he could have promoted it in the US before the US QAL tour and then he could have promoted it in the UK before the UK tour and Europe before the European part of the tour. I don't think there is time for that to happen.

I never knew if Spike was an Adam fan, but now I know that he is.

He can easily promote a single in August-OCtober he has time off. And release an album in November. 

All depends how along he is on the album. The fact he is recording, i well say he is beyond demos. So he can finish recording the album now. While he is on tour with Queen. WBR can finish the production e.t.c. He has time off August-October. So he has a free window. To release the first single. Then I can see an album release end of the year in November. IF it is pushed back, then next year earliest. But I definately can see any music this year. 

Even if Adam could fit promotion into August, I don't see him doing that. August is a dead month. All of the tv shows take time off in August. August is a big vacation month and young people are going back to school. Also, there is only promo time in the US. The album would be released globally. It is very costly to put out an album and I don't think a record company wants to skimp on promotion time because Adam is going on tour with Queen.

On 4/7/2017 at 7:20 PM, sweetygirly said:

Even if Adam could fit promotion into August, I don't see him doing that. August is a dead month. All of the tv shows take time off in August. August is a big vacation month and young people are going back to school. Also, there is only promo time in the US. The album would be released globally. It is very costly to put out an album and I don't think a record company wants to skimp on promotion time because Adam is going on tour with Queen.

He doesent need to promote it. Just see it building streams on Spotify. He can easily promote the single in August. And release the album in Nov. I think your over thinking things. 

19 hours ago, Amberbert said:

So many collabs on this album :D I need some sound. NOW! :lol:

Omg, I totally agree !!!! I neeeeeeeed to hear something!!!!!!!!! Please, Adam, pleeeeeease. ^_^

16 hours ago, carter_ said:

That list is pretty long by now.  Yay! :)

I wonder if someone with twitter account would like to try and ask Adam if he could reveal anything about the album coming out later this year? That piece of (mis)information seems to find its way to more and more arcticles... ;)

5 hours ago, 3ku1 said:

Bonnie Mckee wrote Chokehold and Map. So excited about that. I Think Cuckoo. One of my fav Adam tracks too. Looks like it is coming together. 

Yes. Those are great songs, all of them. :) 

On 28.4.2017 at 3:53 AM, Bippin and Blossom said:

I hope that if this is true, he has another headlining tour like Glam Nation.  Now that I think of it, I would like another live cd like Glam Nation Live. :)

Hi Bippin! :) I would like that very much, too. :) 

foxeylady, isn't there some kind of group event that is promoting concerts in general and they will be giving away concert tickets.  I don't know where to look for that info.  I don't think it's ticketmaster.  Queen + Adam Lambert were part of the promotion.  May 5 sounds familiar to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Okay, here is what I was thinking your looking at.  May 1st certainly makes more sense than May 5th since they are there now.

🎶🌞 MAY 1: Live Nation National Concert Day 🌞🎶 Adam will be talking with the media for Q+AL tour promo http://www.adamlambertmedia.com/index.php/event/promo-event-live-nations-national-concert-day/ 

Edited by twyla

Don't know who this person is, but his tweet sounds interesting. Reveal! Reveal!

For the Glamberts following me since yesterday: Adam's working on new music, but the Queen tour comes first it seems. Revealing more soon.

3 hours ago, twyla said:

foxeylady, isn't there some kind of group event that is promoting concerts in general and they will be giving away concert tickets.  I don't know where to look for that info.  I don't think it's ticketmaster.  Queen + Adam Lambert were part of the promotion.  May 5 sounds familiar to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Okay, here is what I was thinking your looking at.  May 1st certainly makes more sense than May 5th since they are there now.

🎶🌞 MAY 1: Live Nation National Concert Day 🌞🎶 Adam will be talking with the media for Q+AL tour promo http://www.adamlambertmedia.com/index.php/event/promo-event-live-nations-national-concert-day/ 

Oh yeah, that's right--I'd forgotten about that appearance!  It makes sense that Adam would be there then.  Brian wasn't mentioned in the promo for the event though.  I wonder why he decided to show up.

3 hours ago, foxeylady said:

Oh yeah, that's right--I'd forgotten about that appearance!  It makes sense that Adam would be there then.  Brian wasn't mentioned in the promo for the event though.  I wonder why he decided to show up.

The article says some artists will be performing.  Could Brian have come because Adam will perform too?  He would perform and interview with Adam?  Hmmm.  Would be odd without Roger but who knows.  Do we know where Roger is?   Maybe this is gonna need a thread of it's own.  :)