• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Susan100

Anyone here from Scotland?

Thank you for your welcome.  It's great to read the posts of other Adam fans.  Having asked round a few of my friends if they have heard of Adam Lambert the reaction is usually 'Adam who?' I've been desperate to rave about him with someone who knows who he is.  I've felt like a teenager again since becoming aware of his music.  What a voice!!

4 hours ago, Susan100 said:

I've felt like a teenager again since becoming aware of his music.  What a voice!!

Hahaha!!  That's a common sentiment here!!

C'mon out to the "Adam Discussion" subforum here, and you can rave on all you want :)

Hello Susan100. Welcome to our Forum. I'm not a Scot but I do have a strong connection to Scotland. My late husband was born in Ayrshire, and I lived in Scotland for 11 years. Which part of the country are you from?

Wow it's a small world. My dad's from Norwich. I used to visit a lot when I was younger. It's a lovely part of the world. 

I'm quite chuffed tonite as I've finally found one of my pals who had heard of Adam Lambert. And agrees he sounds fantastic. What a result!

@Susan100

On 2017-3-27 at 10:49 PM, Susan100 said:

Hi I'm a very new Glambert and already hooked on the music. Wondering if there are some Scottish Glamberts here?

Hi Susan. Im not from Scotland but Im from way up in the North East of England near Newcastle.

As far as I know Im the closest member to you. I am not aware of any other member here that lives further up north and Ive been a member for over 2 years.:)

Karen x

BTW when I get that "Adam who"? question that I got sick of I now say thats he's American and isnt well known in the UK yet but he's really big all over the world. His solo music sells to high chart positions. Also he is the lead singer for Queen +Adam Lambert. Dont say just Queen cos they just think hes a freddie stand in. Queen +Adam Lambert or QAL is a band in itself ( it has its own wiki page seperate from Queen)

Oh! and send them some yt videos!!! Thats what I did with my friend and I had known her a couple weeks. Lol  Now shes a bonafied Glambert. Weve seen him solo 3 times together and are going to see him twice with Queen in December. Ive already seen them once but Im very excited to see the new show they have for us. 

Hi Karen

I'm so excited about the QAL tour. I've got tickets for the Glasgow show with my hubby and a couple of friends. All the others are Queen fans but I hope they'll become Adam fans by the end of the night.

I've been continuing my quest to find anyone else who's heard of him. So far my sister in law (who is American) knows him and thinks he's great, and a guy at work who's partner loves him. Everyone else thinks I'm having a mid life crisis! 

I did manage to slightly convince my hubby by playing an interview of Brian May saying wonderful things about Adam. I think Brian's opinion carried more weight than mine lol.

@Susan100

You have been bitten and are changed forever Susan .lolol.

"Csn you remember when Queen and Adam did NYE 14/15?" Thats one question to ask , loads of ppl will remember that. Then you tell them hes had three solo albums out and he's fab! 

"I'll send you a vid" or better still show them and they have to watch cos youre there!

You show them a few QAL first bcos they know the songs already (you may need to explain he isnt trying to impersonate Freddie, just covering all bases) lol.

Then I suggest one of Adams more upbeat songs. This particular performance of Fever  is a good one to show after him singing Queen songs.

If I Had You video cos its dancy and still a bit rocky in parts

Then show them EITN from aus XF.

And then ease into his pop and ballad side.

They will soon be sucked in.............

The top 2 vids happen to be my favourites but I actually do think theyre good examples for first showings of his music after Queen. 

Try it! Im very sneaky lol

Let us know how it goes here.

X

I have been bitten so hard!! I've never felt so passionate about a singer, it was instant love after a couple of hours on You tube. I love your strategy for introducing others to Adam. When I was looking him up the first night it was the Queen songs I went to first coz I knew them. I think I went to the idol performances after that, and then on to exploring his own music. 

I showed my friends the x factor performance with Saara Aalto as that was the one that introduced me to him. I've got a soft spot for it, it was so beautifully done. 

I would love to meet some other Glamberts in the flesh to have a good gush about him :wub:

Aww that's a lovely offer. 3 hours and the rest I'm afraid, I'm more than 3 hours just to get to Edinburgh! Did just have a quick look at the Newcastle tickets but seems to be sold out and being sold for £200 resale. I'll have to be content just with Glasgow and hope for an Adam tour when his next album is out. 

I

Hi Susan.  I am another Susan and am from Glasgow originally but live in Dunblane now.  I am a mature fan but think Adam is fantastic.  We went to Wembley concert as I couldn't get tickets for Glasgow.  I've never seen Adam or Queen live before but was mesmerised by both of them.  (BTW my late Mum was from Norwich and my Dad was from Troon, Ayrshire).