• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

ETA Official announcement from Queen - UK & Europe Tour 2017!

14 hours ago, ADAMITES2015 said:

Philadelphia :rolleyes: The closest I can get to Philadelphia is...a brand of cream cheese here in Australia :lol::mellow:

Haha! :D  I, too, was very close to asking if the good tickets included flights tickets!! :lol: LOL 

I'm sorry their tour can't reach you, adamites. I was sooooooo happy when they announced the European tour. Good thing Queen are British. :) Well, at least for me. :mellow:

8 hours ago, koula said:

Queens tour of UK is huge in comparison to our size  13 dates including ROI.

British band yes. They look after us well.:)

X

It almost feels like they were avoiding the most die-hard fanbase (=UK) at first. And now that Adam has won most people over they are sort of compensating. :) I think it's almost endearing that the concerts have sold so well in UK too. ^_^

20 hours ago, albertabroad said:

It almost feels like they were avoiding the most die-hard fanbase (=UK) at first. And now that Adam has won most people over they are sort of compensating. :) I think it's almost endearing that the concerts have sold so well in UK too. ^_^

I dont think so Alberta they did 10 dates in 2015 jan and feb. They did 14 in Europe in total then came back to do another 3 dates in UK due to huge demand. This was part of their first proper tour that started with NA. They didnt do ROI then. Queen would always sell out here even without Freddie. They speed at which it sold out is probably to do with their amazing frontman. Queen fans know from last time that their favourite music is safe in the hands of Adam Lambert!!

X

On 27.4.2017 at 11:20 PM, foxeylady said:

Yay!!! Thanks for this info Adam and foxey. ;) Sounds exciting! They are such entertainers and always thinking about the different fan groups and democraphics in the audience.   

I'm always really interested to hear what kind of work and thinking goes into planning their shows. Really great to hear about the new songs. :) I just hope they won't have a giant robotic arm catching the audience. ;):lol: LOL

This is a song from Queens album News of the World that has its 30th anniversary this year. Oh good lord can you imagine if they had this on the setlist. The Glamberts would be no good.lol its relevant in the thread bcos they have said they would be playing homage to it.

I can see him already.

5 hours ago, koula said:

This is a song from Queens album News of the World that has its 30th anniversary this year. Oh good lord can you imagine if they had this on the setlist. (...)

I think I can, koula. ;) Would really be a treat, yes. :P 

But to get back to the original version - listening with headphones I could hear Roger singing higher in my left ear and Brian singing lower in my right. Or at least I thought I recognised their voices. Really cool stereo effect. Almost could see them in front of me. :)

Btw, I would be over the moon if they included My Melancholy Blues! I know Adam would be astounding in a blues cover and I would really love to hear him singing a bit of jazz/blues songs. It's really rare and I'm guessing he won't be doing that in his own albums soon. Just sending a request to the void... ^_^

On 29.04.2017 at 1:47 PM, koula said:

This is a song from Queens album News of the World that has its 30th anniversary this year. Oh good lord can you imagine if they had this on the setlist. The Glamberts would be no good.lol its relevant in the thread bcos they have said they would be playing homage to it (...) I can see him already.

Woohoo! Me too :D Perfect song for our man ;)

I noticed this time advertising of the UK Tour was quite a LOT heavier than before.

This is anyway a good sign, concert promoter and management are very serious putting a lot of money promoting.

TV, so many diferent radio stations, magazines and papers and London buses...ads everywhere.

It was a sell out last time but certainly helped attracting more ticket sales, even regular people who don't check music media, non usual concert goers were reached by this.

'Oh, Queen touring!? '  

No wonder all sold out in minutes and some extra shows added. I am happy...as long as QAL are happy.