• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
carter_

ETA Official announcement from Queen - UK & Europe Tour 2017!

On 11.10.2017 at 8:21 PM, BlueTeaLady42 said:

Hello Albertabroad. I set up a countdown timer on my BlackBerry a few months ago. My QAL concert in the UK is 5 December. I think your concert will be in November(?). I've waited all through the summer, but not patiently lol ! Adam: my favourite man xx

Hey BlueTeaLady! :) Yes, our concert is in November. :) I can't wait either!!!!!!  We got our tickets in the mail a loooooooooong time ago, though. ^_^

19 hours ago, koula said:

(...) That said I dont recall ever having to wait this long for tix and Im dying to get my hands on them.lol (...)

:D Hiiiii Koula! <3 :):) Long time... It seems that the saying "time goes faster as you age" does not apply in Glambert years!!!!! :lol::lol:

Hello Koula. I phoned the Nottingham venue today and was told tickets will be sent out mid November. I then sent an email to Nottingham and received an immediate reply saying the same thing, mid November. I think tickets for your two venues (and elsewhere in the UK) could be sent out at the same time. Tina.

Eeeeeeek! I can't wait to see them again!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:  Really interesting to see if they have any surprises for the Europe tour. (This video seems to be done before the US tour and because of the video title it looks like they are saying they are doing big changes compared to the previous US tour few months back - when in fact they are referring to the previous US tour years back. I just thought I'd point that out in case. ^_^)

It was really great to see all those clips at the end of the video again! I'm really going nuts for new solo stuff from Adam but those QAL videos feel like coming home after a looooong day at work. :wub:

I finally found the time to listen to that interview posted above by @carter_

Even though much of it has been out before, it was so much fun to listen to again  :)  I'm even more eager now to see new video of the boys together again  :wub:

Quoting @carter_ and myself from another thread:

2 hours ago, carter_ said:

1 minute ago, albertabroad said:

Awesome! :) Thanks so much!  "Easy fit", "feels like family", "amazing experience", "it's a party for me", "I feel spoiled", "such an honor and priviledge" etc.  :wub:  And I found it really interesting to hear about the tape recordings, prepairing for the tour, comparison to acting, talks with Brian and Roger, differences between Idol and The Voice, and future thoughts.

Listening to the interview I realised how amazing it would be if QAL would make a tour of the not so well known songs!?!? Like a "Queen like you've never heard before" tour. B):wub: Right?! :)