• Announcements

• Flash Mod

Members! PLEASE READ Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines BEFORE POSTING

Before participating in our forum or any other area of AdamOfficial.com please read and acquaint yourself with the following Terms of Use and Forum Guidelines:   http://forum.adamofficial.com/topic/62357-forum-guidelines/   http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/terms-of-service
    • Flash Mod

***HERE is how to access PRESALE CODES, VIP* and Meet and Greet* opportunities.***   01/30/2017

Before getting down to the business of access to presale codes, etc. please take note:   ***Please be advised that any member publicly posting actual presale codes anywhere on the forum (and possibly elsewhere!) or reportedly through private messages, will be banned from membership here on AO! NO EXCEPTIONS!   Our site here at adamofficial.com (aka AO) is Adam's official record label site, not his official fan club, and is not the place to find presale codes, nor are they provided through the official newsletter.   Presale codes are provided to paid members of Adam's official fan club one to several hours before the presale begins. If you are a paid member you can find the presale code in your dashboard at that site.
      The official fan club, Adam Lambert Fans, can be found here: http://www.adamlambertfans.com
      You must pay a fee to join. I believe the minimum fee is $9.99.
      Any other entity, website, or contact person on Twitter, email, etc. claiming to be representing Adam's official fan club and collecting payments other than directly at the above website is BOGUS, NOT LEGITIMATE!   Any questions you may have concerning any aspect of the fan club, including presale codes, VIP* tickets, Meet and Greet* opportunities, should only be addressed to the fan club moderators, DearBecky and addictedtoadam here on AO in the Adam Lambert Fan Club subforum. Please check to see if your question has already been posted in an existing thread there before posting a new topic. Please do not post questions concerning these subjects anywhere else on the forum. You can find the fan club subforum listed on the main forums page directly under Tour Talk.   The direct link is:
      http://forum.adamofficial.com/forum/30-adam-lambert-fan-club/   Fan club moderators, please correct me on anything I've posted that you find to be unclear or incorrect, through a PM. Thanks.   *Meet and Greet and VIP opportunities may or may not be offered.
Sign in to follow this  
VCopeland456

MOTHER IS DYING OF PANCREATIC CANCER AND I NEED ADAM LAMBERTS HELP. PLEASE READ

Hello Adam Lambert Fans,

My name is Vanessa C I am 26 years old and I need your help!! My mother is a humongous Adam Lambert fan just like you guys. My mother has been sick for a very long time battling Lupus, Leukemia and now she has STAGE 4 PANCREATIC CANCER. Today she went to the doctors and they said she does not have much longer. I just want him to make her a video and let her know that he is thinking about her thru this hard time. If any of you guys can share this or get his attention some how I would be forever grateful. I just want her to be happy and he does that for her. Thank you so much for reading this. I just want this to happen for her I know it will make her so happy to know he took the time to do this for her.

Hello Adam Lambert,

My name is Vanessa C, and I am reaching out to you today for help. I know you are a very busy man with tour coming up in June, but if you could take some time to read this and help I would appreciate it more than you can ever know. What I am about to tell you is something I never thought I would have to say at 26 years old, and that is that my mom is dying.

My mothers name is Christina C, she is 53 years old and a beautiful woman inside and out who has suffered physically and mentally for a good portion of her life. At the age of 38 my mother was diagnosed with Systemic Lupus which is an auto immune disease that causes her immune system to attack her tissues. After being diagnosed my mother worked extremely hard as a single parent of an 11 year old to make ends meet until she couldn’t do it anymore. We moved back to my fathers house who till this day she lives with, he takes care of her and they are best friends. This was a shock for my mom who once was a confident independent woman. My mother kept fighting to get better, but every doctors visit ended with bad news. She then found out she had CLL Stage 1 which is Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia which took a toll on her health. She tried to stay strong but with countless doctors, medicine and new diagnoses a part of her gave up.

We watched American Idol religiously and when you came on the show my mother fell in absolute love with your talent and personality. We would rewind constantly to hear you sing. You always made us smile, laugh and cry with your personality and emotion that you put into every song. Lets just say when you didn’t win (WE BOYCOTTED AMERICAL IDOL……such idiots. After the show was done my mom was always online to see when you would go solo and when you did she immediately dropped everything to run to the store and pick up your album. All day you would hear your albums on repeat and her singing every lyric of every song you made. She talks about you constantly and your music helps her cope with everything wrong. Your music makes her feel joy and happiness. You came twice to perform at Universal Studios, and trust me, she and I were there hours before you would perform right up front with my mother in her wheel chair. These are memories that I will always cherish and you made that possible. You made my mom happy, you made her smile and you Adam Lambert made her feel alive.

Early last month my mom went to the doctors complaining about sharp pains in her stomach, she was later diagnosed with Stage 3 Pancreatic Cancer. Last week we found out she is at Stage 4 cancer and it has invaded all her lymph nodes. She will not be doing any treatments, because the likely hood of them actually helping are slim to none. I am trying to make her as happy as she can until she does pass which could be soon. I am not asking for much but if you could help by making a video for her and just saying that you’re think about her it would make her so happy to know that the person she adores is thinking about her thru this hard time. I know it would mean the world to her because Adam you have done more than you could ever know to make my mom feel alive. Thank you for taking the time to read this Adam.

-Vanessa C

17881825_126025191274476_4511400512045711360_n.jpg

Edited by Flash Mod
removal of personal information, email address

His management company is still the same though.  There's a thread here somewhere--I think it's pinned to the top of the forum--with contact info.

@VCopeland456, who is your mother?  She looks familiar to me, but it's hard to tell with the sunglasses.

Your file won't open, by the way.  Do you have it in a different format?

Thanks for opening your letter Vanessa.  It turns out we have some things in common.  I live just north of Orlando, in the Sanford/Lake Mary area.  And my husband died of pancreatic cancer.

I wish I could help you, but I wouldn't know where to send the info.  Maybe, just by having your letter posted here, the right people will see it and forward it.

No need to do anything foxey. I am communicating privately with Vanessa and will handle her request from my end. 

Vanessa for you own security I am removing any information from your and foxey's posts that makes your personal information and location public. Better to keep that kind of info off of our very public forum.